Target Ad: 3/17 - 3/23: B2G1 ALL Games!

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
Might have to cancel my Gears of War pre-order from Microsoft Store and go this route.
 5 years ago '05        #22
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 518 518
Anyone played DMC yet? Im thinking about doing Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Rising and DMC.

I got Gears of War for free from that lipton iced tea promotion so I aint worried about that. I was also thinking maybe I could do this deal buy all the games and hold them until the next week when Bioshock comes out return one and get bioshock for that game. Anyone know if that would work?
 5 years ago '04        #23
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,934 | Props total: 399 399
yeah I'm gonna need a 3rd game picking up Tomb/God Of war.....not 2 sure i want gears...might have to settle for it..
 5 years ago '05        #24
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 empty said:
Anyone played DMC yet? Im thinking about doing Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Rising and DMC.

I got Gears of War for free from that lipton iced tea promotion so I aint worried about that. I was also thinking maybe I could do this deal buy all the games and hold them until the next week when Bioshock comes out return one and get bioshock for that game. Anyone know if that would work?
If you return it to Wal-Mart without a receipt, sure. You'd have to return all 3 games to get your money back, or they might pro-rate it. Not sure how Target operates.
 5 years ago '12        #25
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110 OP
space
space
$11,490 | Props total: 5963 5963
 empty said:

No because your items are deducted evenly amongst the three games, example if you get three $60 games, your receipt will reflect $40 for each, so when you return one for Bioshock you would owe the difference of $20.
 5 years ago '05        #26
space
space
 HeightsBound said:
No because your items are deducted evenly amongst the three games, example if you get three $60 games, your receipt will reflect $40 for each, so when you return one for Bioshock you would owe the difference of $20.
Word well I just figured a work around this its kind of a hassle but I already got a game at target yesterdat so it will be easy.

What you do is buy one game at regular price. Once this sell starts you do the b2g1 free, return the free game with the reciept you purchased the full price of and just like that u got bioshock for free.
 5 years ago '09        #27
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 8925 8925
Damn it I just got the show on weds if I knew about this I wouldev waited
 03-10-2013, 02:09 PM         #28
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flawless Image said:
definitely dont get Forza if you do this, you can always find it on sale,best time to buy forza is black friday...ive spent a combined $40 on the past 2 forzas within a month of their release.
What's a decent third game to get though? I never cared for Gears story mode and I heard the online sucks. I have Far Cry. I don't really care for aliens and sh*t so I don't think Dead Space would be a good idea (can you pick that up and play it without playing the other games)

I wouldn't mind getting Forza for "free" if I could find a decent third game. Tomb Raider is already a must.
 5 years ago '08        #29
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,239 | Props total: 22112 22112
I picked up DMC, Crysis, Far Cry and MGR a week ago...I think 2 are still in plastic. Time to return and recoup.
 5 years ago '07        #30
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,633 | Props total: 17869 17869
 Megamind said:
What's a decent third game to get though? I never cared for Gears story mode and I heard the online sucks. I have Far Cry. I don't really care for aliens and sh*t so I don't think Dead Space would be a good idea (can you pick that up and play it without playing the other games)

I wouldn't mind getting Forza for "free" if I could find a decent third game. Tomb Raider is already a must.
yeah i only know i want Gears so far so i need to come up with a 2nd and 3rd game lol.

just figured most people were like me and try to get max value out of these deals.
 5 years ago '04        #31
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Black Ops 2, NBA 2k13, God of War
 5 years ago '09        #32
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 37 37
have no idea what to get but im sure ill jump on this
 5 years ago '10        #33
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
Still need to figure out my 3. Im thinkin GOW:A, MLB:The Show, and maybe GOW:J. I dont know about Gears tho, I still regret copping part 3 on release day

Anybody know when Monster Hunter drop for the Wii U?
 5 years ago '05        #34
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
Both GOWs and not sure about the 3rd game yet.
 5 years ago '07        #35
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,382 | Props total: 1054 1054
 HeightsBound said:
If you decide to do that, Walmart would be a lot less hassle.
This, walmart gives you cash also
 5 years ago '04        #36
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
Nba 2k13 isn't part of the deal
 5 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 Zab_JudahX said:
Nba 2k13 isn't part of the deal
Uhhhh, your trippen bro. Every game in store is available for this B2G1 deals. It just started today.
 5 years ago '12        #38
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,973 | Props total: 17025 17025
blah be a waste for me. Dont want Gears and its nothing else out I wanna play that I havent already beaten

Literally gonna be playing MMOs and BF3 End Game until Bioshock infinite
 5 years ago '04        #39
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
 empty said:
Uhhhh, your trippen bro. Every game in store is available for this B2G1 deals. It just started today.
I tried adding them to my cart online and it doesn't apply the discount when I have 2k13 in there.

Ima have to try this in store... Might flip these games too I need some free money /in store credit
 5 years ago '04        #40
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
It worked in store!!! Got my 3 but how can I flip these joints???

Will Walmart give me cash if I take a game up there with no receipt?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago