(March 9th) R.I.P. The Notororious B.I.G.. Was he the most talented ever?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 HipHopFactz said:
BIGs daughter was always fine, his moms looked out for'em, she said it in a docu.

Ms Wallace was a good lady, and she had a good job, with a good salary, BIG never went without anything, just a father figure and role model, thus he looked for them outside.

BIG was a intelligent kid who cud have been an accountant, who was great with words and numbers, but he wanted to be down with the cool kids aka the low lifes.

Ms Wallace keeps it 100

Pac probs wud have ended up with a good job, but his moms crack addiction turned his life upside down, his moms admits she fu*ked up.

but these circumstances are why they both ended up rappin, so negatives to positives, both moms eating good now.
And I am sure they would both trade it all to have their seeds back
 5 years ago '12        #102
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Hotboy1982 said:
dude please with all the trash jay-z been dropping lately he ain't on my goat list

and it is about quality not quanity dumbass yeah they have been people that have dropped more albums then him but what good is it if all them albums are wack.
Compare 2 jay albums to bigs only albums though. Black album and blueprint 2. That's all u can do since we don't know if big woulda made a lot of lanes albums. Jay has hip-hop classics. He also has horrible forgotten sh*t like American gangsta and kingdom come. But if u look at it. Big had a lot of filler too. Life after death had not to many EXPLOSIVE songs. Quality of quantity is true. But like bone thugs n harmony, how u gotta double disk of 30 songs and only 10 are replay certified?
 5 years ago '06        #103
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
Did you just say horrible is like American Gangster!?! Wooow.
 03-09-2013, 04:23 PM         #104
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Compare 2 jay albums to bigs only albums though. Black album and blueprint 2. That's all u can do since we don't know if big woulda made a lot of lanes albums. Jay has hip-hop classics. He also has horrible forgotten sh*t like American gangsta and kingdom come. But if u look at it. Big had a lot of filler too. Life after death had not to many EXPLOSIVE songs. Quality of quantity is true. But like bone thugs n harmony, how u gotta double disk of 30 songs and only 10 are replay certified?
well biggie did'nt fall off because look at the progession he made from ready to die to life after death.

and jay-z dropped american gangster blueprint 3 and kingdom come these are trash albums to me imo.
 03-09-2013, 04:24 PM         #105
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #106
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 BOSSDEN said:
Biggie is the best to ever do it. My number one favorite rapper. I've overplayed all his songs so I take breaks from listening to him but whenever I go back I'm always blown away. He has remained my number one favorite rapper for at least 5 years at this point.

I'm not going to get into specifics and break down why I feel like he's better than other rappers through categories or any of that. It's just my opinion, and personal preference. Ready to Die is the most complete album to me, and his classic song to total song ratio is out of this world.
By u saying "big IS the best to do it" ur making it a factual statement. The downright fact is that no rapper has overdone eminem. Jay z is the closest. The marshal mathers lp, the fastest selling hip-hop album in history can challenge any album. I will put the song "Kim" against any song a rapper has ever mustered up. Eminem ain't the same anymore but to say he started his fame at 26 and is now 40 with 13 grammys, an Oscar, over 100 million sold, voted king of rap, has 2 diamond albums, won best artist of the decade over THE BEETLES....come on man. And that's not even going into his lyrics. See I can show detail on why eminem is the greatest...and he didn't need a soft drink, club or sports team to do it.
 03-09-2013, 04:27 PM         #107
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
I like biggie. But he was good for his time! We all heard dead wrong. Eminems way with words and flow proved that he would be the best rapper to do it. Think about it, em wasn't hood, but he spoke to his people just like pac spoke to his. Look at how em could change his flow, topics, voice etc. Em had funny songs: without me, the real slim shady, my name is...all becoming hits. He had angry songs like the way I am, inspirational songs like til I collapse, lose yourself, sing for the moment. He did it all while STILL bringin lyrics with it. Biggie wouldn't be able to see eminem lyrically. We all know this. And em touched on more than big did. He would only beat em by default because of his death. fu*k that "he ain't hood"sh*t. U really think Gucci could c eminem all cuz he hood? Lmfao

man how u gonna compared that track man when biggie never even met eminem and did a track with him where they could get in the studio and collab man

biggie could do multis just like eminem

and flip different patterns.
 03-09-2013, 04:40 PM         #108
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas and ghostface is better then big
 5 years ago '10        #109
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 bennnylava said:
Biggies moms is delusional, how was she takin care of his daughter when the daughter wasnt livin wit her? She kicked Biggie out when she found out he was sellin an let em back in AFTER he got home from jail.

Biggie like normal kids at that time aint want no normal 9 to 5 livin check to check so he sold crack
The point was that Biggie lived a life with average standards in the hood. He had a home with food on the plate, playing nintendo, traveling to Jamaica on the summers. Not everyone had those perks in the hood during that time.
 5 years ago '05        #110
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
All these years later and they still have not arrested Suge
 5 years ago '06        #111
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1255 1255
"The greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th
God bless his soul, rest in peace kid
It's because of him at least I know what beef is."
 5 years ago '04        #112
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,142 | Props total: 2289 2289

[video - click to view]

just when i thought i've seen it all...
 5 years ago '13        #113
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
R.i.P to one of the goats of the game

[video - click to view]

"Straight up weed no angel dust"

Last edited by Guvnor; 03-09-2013 at 06:01 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #114
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Pitts Gutta said:
Biggie was was more talented than Jay is
hell no
 5 years ago '12        #115
SBiggady 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,084 | Props total: 1478 1478
Best There IS, Best There WAS, The Best there EVER WILL BE!
 5 years ago '08        #116
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
 mR ReZiW said:
ill

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I've seen the film they sampled that from. Some bill crosby sidney poiteir film, biggie smalls was some gangster pimp. remember it came on one day i didnt go school, i was like 9/10

RIP
Yeah classic blaxploitation joint called "Let's Do It Again"

Biggie Smalls vs Kansas City Mac

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #117
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
 DrX said:
nas and ghostface is better then big

03-09-2013, 06:06 PM         #118
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

5 years ago '11        #119
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,967 | Props total: 637 637

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Chad09; 03-09-2013 at 06:20 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #120
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095
space
space
$9,880 | Props total: 4857 4857

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy