Napster, Kazaa and Morpheus seems like forever ago

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
RICKS 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 46 46
I used them all...imesh was the best for resumeable downloads...alto Realest n*ggas was my fav sight for Real Audio files...then the new Real Player came out and you had to do some isht for Streambox to work with it...also Movie files were 100-150 mbs for each half...
 5 years ago '10        #42
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Damn... The memories... Using Limewire to get Limewire Pro for Fre using the program itself
Coppin underground music no one ever heard of before then bragging about i

Using Limewire to download insane amounts of pr0n then selling it to people like you made the come up

Downloading free games or getting the passwords for subscription game so you never have to come outta pocket again

Getting extremely pissed off when some jackass shuts down the program and you gotta start from the beginning with the download

Getting ALL the way to 99% complete for it to freeze for like 30 minutes and you're like, fu*k!!! Finish!!!

Downloading pr0n, leave for school, can't wait to get home, only to get scared sh*tless when you see someone else on the computer hoping they don't see what you're downloading

... I can't...
 5 years ago '04        #43
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,677 | Props total: 6816 6816
Opening up streaming real audio files (*.ram) in notepad to get the source link to the downloadable real audio files (*.rm). And nothing more frustrating then waking up the next morning to see that your dial connection dropped over night and the download failed
 5 years ago '04        #44
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
It's funny how this is the correlation to when our old heads used to complain about sh-t from their youth. This is literally our generation's version of "I used to have to walk 30 blocks everyday just to get to school!"

20 years from now on: "I can't believe my Google glasses weren't able to download movies straight from the internet... kids are so lucky these days"

Anyway... Limewire >>>
 5 years ago '05        #45
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
mirc and ftps
 5 years ago '10        #46
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 912 912
Remember trying to download a song and it was some other bs or fake download. Pissed me off to no end
 5 years ago '05        #47
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
usenet was the sh*t back in the 80's. i got so much pr0n on my 56k modem in 1992 it wasn't even funny. My mom would turn on my sh*t and see 8 bit pr0n everywhere. Y'all motherfu*kers got it easy. You ever hear a girl have an orgasm on a sound blaster 1?

I remember AOL was the sh*t. Getting chicks in chat rooms to show you their t*ts with scans of Polaroids. 90's chicks too. All 97lb heroin addict looking chicks with b cups.
 5 years ago '05        #48
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 747 747
 Eagles All Day said:
these kids today have no idea

What y'all know about that streambox ripper my n*ggaz??
WOW @ streambox ripper, you just took me way back. Something I wouldn't have remembered unless I saw the name haha crazy.

Me and my friend were talking about this sh*t recently too, napster, kazaa, limewire, scour, sh*t took me BACK.

The days of going over a friends house just to download all kinds of milf hunter, 8th street latina, captain stabbin videos, and burning them on a cd to take home haha
 5 years ago '05        #49
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2218 2218
Man this brought back memories. I was a senior in high school when Napster came out. damn that was the sh*t, could download any song, i still have the mp3's from back then, im lucky i was able to save all that sh*t from back then cause HD's used to stay crashin when u pushed them. When i got to college on that T3 internet, and bought my first cd burner, was an 8x speed for 150 bux, i had the campus on lock. kazaa, morpheus, aries, imesh, and the GOAT-MIRC. nothing was fu*king with that sh*t, you could get anything and i mean any fu*king thing off there.
 5 years ago '05        #50
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2218 2218
 Eagles All Day said:
these kids today have no idea

What y'all know about that streambox ripper my n*ggaz??
Thats how i discovered boxden!
 5 years ago '04        #51
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 bbrossy313 said:
when someone calls the house your like

then it took like 5 days to dl a full pr0no so u rewind the first 5 min n preview over n over
it took me like 30 min just to load a 45 second sample stream p0rno
 5 years ago '04        #52
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1752 1752

[pic - click to view]

Audiogalaxy was my sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #53
noska 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 3470 3470
i had napster then kazaa then bearshare and then limewire. after limewire went down i started using mediafire for
 5 years ago '13        #54
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
LOL He mentioned IRC im dead.

Unfortunately I was young s I caught the end of this era. but the only bad thing I remember was all the viruses. Everyone computer had a virus, now with windows and a good anti-virus you dont got to worry about that. Even windows defender by itself is good money and a mac never gets virus.

But back then, them computer companies was so happy everytime a n*gga got a virus or hd crash.
 5 years ago '10        #55
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
Winmx!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #56
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102

Last edited by M1nze; 04-08-2013 at 02:20 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #57
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
Kazaa was around when i first started using computers as a lil n*gga probably like 7. Then I remember by like 11 I knew how to search for music that I wanted to listen to. When limewire came around that was my sh*tTTT. I tried out bearshare but that sh*t gave me a virus and i didn't fu*k with it anymore. I miss downloading music like that. Anybody know where I could get music that way nowadays? Even if i have to pay.. the process now, i feel like i have to do so much sh*t although it does download right away. youtube then youtube converter then download, thats too much of a hassle. before, it was just search, choose the song you want, download.
 5 years ago '05        #58
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 JickBangz said:
LOL He mentioned IRC im dead.

Unfortunately I was young s I caught the end of this era. but the only bad thing I remember was all the viruses. Everyone computer had a virus, now with windows and a good anti-virus you dont got to worry about that. Even windows defender by itself is good money and a mac never gets virus.

But back then, them computer companies was so happy everytime a n*gga got a virus or hd crash.
viruses off Mirc? u know this site was built off the quality of the sh*t you could get off mirc. Then one day all the good channels went invite only so I hoped on a thing called beat-box.

I never ever fu*ked with things like Kazaa or napster...
 5 years ago '12        #59
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10965 10965
gone are the days of dial up AOL 6.0 and above

I remember Limewire back in the day, downloaded like 3000 dancehall songs with that, and some other stuff

then my friend from school put me onto frostwire
 5 years ago '09        #60
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
 S.TEX said:
a 4 minute track on dial-up = 20-25 minutes. better hope nobody's calling while that sh*t is downloading
Damn I remember those days man!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago