BX, What Would You Do If You Are In The Club And...

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2013, 10:52 AM         #61
Alexkdamvp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Muscles dont mean sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #62
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5215 5215
simple use a taser gun. Knock the n*gga down. Plain, easy and simple.
 03-09-2013, 11:54 AM         #63
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u n*ggas wouldnt do sh*t...probably end up in a club shooting
 03-09-2013, 11:56 AM         #64
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im kinda big hence the name so no n*gga ever tried me plus add on the fact i look like an african wolverine gorrilla with nappy a.ss hair and beard....lol (just playing)
 5 years ago '05        #65
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
I'm gone walk up to him look him in Da yes and tell him u know u fu*kery right ... Then bam dead to throat bi*ch cant f!ght if he can't breath lol.. when he drop to that knee elbow the jaw....while he staggering.....tiger uppercut....then smack my girl on the a.ss
 5 years ago '12        #66
440YG 1 heat pts
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
I tend to stay away from clubs where n*ggas that take pride in bein dumb might be for this exact reason...I ain't no bi*ch, but I don't take no sh*t from no n*gga so, foolish pride just might get me jail time or fu*ked up if some sh*t like this were to happen...I'm close to 30 and I ain't looking for any type of confrontation especially with a n*gga dumb enough to disrespect on that type of level...if me and my woman go out together, other than dinner, the movies, or the winery, it will 9 times outta 10 be where white people with some sense party at or some sh*t like Dave and Busters...

Half of you mufu*kas claimin that you'll "kick him in the balls" or "slap him with the Heineken or the Moet bottle" seriously won't even be in the building where there's mostly n*ggas at...let alone, big diesel a.ss n*ggas.
 5 years ago '09        #67
KuBriK 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 1 1
That dude would get strait snuffed out after i waited n Followed Him home for a Pearl harbor Like surprise
 5 years ago '12        #68
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
turn around, faint a punch, kick to the balls, uppercut, cross or hook followed by 10-20 more, then Pride style curb stomp the sh*t out that big mfka.. if i was real piessed that day, prolly break a few fingers and a arm or a leg to prove my point, make sure his face was forever scarred...
 5 years ago '06        #69
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 Dezine said:
all you guys talking sh*t.. how many f!ghts have you even been in? 1 ..2 5? 10? first of all you gotta know how its like f!ghting people of different sizes.. id rather f!ghts this dude then a skinner dude with musle.. which can bench like 250 and move way the fu*k faster and easier.

ive fought all type of people and never lost yet.. this guy doesnt even look that big.. he looks about 6ft max, same as me.. one good shot to the jaw is all it takes, ive knocked out many ppl with one of those, this guys no different, if he doesnt go down grab his head and start pumping him with upper cuts until he drops.

i beat a dude bigger then this guy.. less muscle though,, at the club for this exact reason
criticize n*ggas for talkin sh*t then starts talkin sh*t himself
 03-10-2013, 08:19 PM         #70
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 raptor said:
you would do none of that you boneheaded halfwit

actually youd prob buy 3 beers and a vodka cranberry, then give him the beers like the lyingass btch you are and drink the vodka cranberry yourself.
lmao this n*gga was offended by my post. soundin like u took too many roids and your mad at the world cuz your balls shrank
 03-10-2013, 08:20 PM         #71
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 440YG said:
I tend to stay away from clubs where n*ggas that take pride in bein dumb might be for this exact reason...I ain't no bi*ch, but I don't take no sh*t from no n*gga so, foolish pride just might get me jail time or fu*ked up if some sh*t like this were to happen...I'm close to 30 and I ain't looking for any type of confrontation especially with a n*gga dumb enough to disrespect on that type of level...if me and my woman go out together, other than dinner, the movies, or the winery, it will 9 times outta 10 be where white people with some sense party at or some sh*t like Dave and Busters...

Half of you mufu*kas claimin that you'll "kick him in the balls" or "slap him with the Heineken or the Moet bottle" seriously won't even be in the building where there's mostly n*ggas at...let alone, big diesel a.ss n*ggas.
n*ggas get hit in the head w bottles everyday b.
 5 years ago '10        #72
raptor 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 0 0
 CIDF said:
lmao this n*gga was offended by my post. soundin like u took too many roids and your mad at the world cuz your balls shrank
lil son im a 5'9 white boy, i never took a roid in my life and i certainly aint mad at the world. im a privileged mfer. yes your post offended me but only because the dude dont abide buffoonery.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy