most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
Thugocracy 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,346 | Props total: 10 10
Dose was giving me anxiety with that stressful a.ss delivery. He had some bars tho, but I don't understand why he was rapping like that. Looking at the original Math vs Dose it seems like his delivery used to be more straightforward...
 03-11-2013, 04:51 PM         #122
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care what nobody say. that chrome to the cranium turn ya dome to a stadium was when math decided the only way hed win that battle was thru punchin him in the face. it was so hot that math had to bring it up years later before even dose did. but yeah dose was givin n*ggas anxiety attacks w that delivery
 5 years ago '09        #123
TruthKillz84 
space
space
$230 | Props total: 73 73
I thought this battle was going to be crazy. Dose had the bars.. Delivery could of been better & math is like jerry stackhouse now a days
 5 years ago '11        #124
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774 OP
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 MemphBleek05 said:
Dose just needs some polishing. Bruh had bars, crowd just kinda hated on him, because of the history that was there. Him talking that gun, sh*t seemed funny since we've seen that 1st video. With that being said, Hoffa won....
His delivery almost as bad as juicezillas
 5 years ago '09        #125
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
Hoffa 2-1. Dose had a good first, but he's still stuck in the smack days with those out dated punchlines.
 5 years ago '05        #126
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4239 4239
 CIDF said:
i dont care what nobody say. that chrome to the cranium turn ya dome to a stadium was when math decided the only way hed win that battle was thru punchin him in the face. it was so hot that math had to bring it up years later before even dose did. but yeah dose was givin n*ggas anxiety attacks w that delivery
n*gga hell no.... that grab a n*gga by his chain, punch em out them sh*ts, if its fake come and fu*k em up some more sh*t was crazy.... that dome to a stadium sh*t was played, probably not in a battle but i heard that sh*t and its basic either way... but in that whole battle he made dose look corny with those little gun bars, what other bar did dose have

dose stepped up his bars up on this one, but math still spanked em'... ya'll giving that n*gga sympathy points and sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #127
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1233 1233

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #128
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3473 3473
 SCNC said:

[pic - click to view]

Im done ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahjhjahjahahjah jhjahjahahjahjahahjaj

5 years ago '07        #129
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,666 | Props total: 6154 6154
 SCNC said:

[pic - click to view]

03-11-2013, 07:13 PM         #130
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JickBangz said:
This n*gga Math so terrible and corny to me and he always trying to make sh*t personal with n*ggas and trying to intimidate n*ggas.
exactlyy, thats all he does... All he did was talk about punching and beating the n*gga up, it got boring of hearing b/c he used it too much - besides, i dont give em props for that b/c Dose is like 5'5 and looks like he's 17 compared to math who's im pretty sure is 6 feet and change and 200+ pounds
 5 years ago '10        #131
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
 SCNC said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #132
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Dose got him in the last round.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy