Math vs Dose Rematch [Full battle 3-10-13]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 5903 5903
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
I kinda argee wit what calicoe said on twitter

I wouldnt say he was spittin better but dose did have BARS when u really break down what he was sayin... I just think mufukas was too slow to catch em at the time.

Plus he need to work on his performance...
I think his delivery was fine. It's cool to see cats with a " quirky " style. Definitely a nice change of pace from the norm. He has a spoken word/Roscoe P. Coldchain thing going on. Only issue with that style is that it tends to run on and lines that could be " standouts " don't get enough room to " breathe ".

In any event, I think Dos took this joint.
 5 years ago '05        #82
SoReal 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 582 582
rd 1. dose
rd 2. dose
rd 3. math but dose had a good comeback.

Math stayed on the same sh*t and rap real slow to make jokes all day. Dose showed he was a hungrier n*gga than Math, Math is a joke himself trying to live off that sucker punch. f!ghting in a battle rap shows your sensitivity.
 03-10-2013, 10:07 PM         #83
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"after that one hit wonder" that sh*t probly hit math soul. lets be real math aint really aint eatin but act high and mighty cuz he hit a n*gga in his face who was half his size. math took the "i'm the devil" approach and kinda looked corny especially in the end with the "its ova" tryna pat math on the shoulder
 5 years ago '10        #84
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
NY crowds are so bias.... that's why NY don't get that same love in hip-hop anymore. They're too arrogant... (I'm from Brooklyn, I know what im talking about)

Dose spit the exact type of sh*t Lux did and ain't get no praise... smh

Last edited by SpazzOut; 03-10-2013 at 10:27 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #85
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 CIDF said:
"after that one hit wonder" that sh*t probly hit math soul. lets be real math aint really aint eatin but act high and mighty cuz he hit a n*gga in his face who was half his size. math took the "i'm the devil" approach and kinda looked corny especially in the end with the "its ova" tryna pat math on the shoulder
I liked that dose line you brought up also... but in the grand scheme of things, most battle rap cats don't cake outside the loot they get for battles.... music wise anyway......

Math has been abusing the angle of punching dose for years though... do you blame him though? got to promote yourself the best you can.... got to strike while the iron is hot

people living off of rep r*pe smaller leagues all the time by giving less then stellar performances.... Math half a.ssed it going to canada battling pat stay... let alone QP giving sh*tty performances in other leagues... the list goes on...

tbh the dose line about getting shot in the neck and not being worried about a swing was more memorable
 5 years ago '12        #86
DROGBA 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 74 74
Dose definitely got round 1 and 3. The crowd was garbage though, especially Hoffa's crew.
 5 years ago '12        #87
Zoo Blocc Savage 91 heat pts91
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 1165 1165
 SpazzOut said:
NY crowds are so bias.... that's why NY don't get that same love in hip-hop anymore. They're too arrogant... (I'm from Brooklyn, I know what im talking about)

Dose spit the exact type of sh*t Lux did and ain't get no praise... smh
He was on dat lux tip and it was sylent the whole time he was rappin
 5 years ago '06        #88
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,540 | Props total: 6791 6791
Dose lyrically washed math

them NYB n*ggas are getting more annoying then Dot Mob
all in the background slurping average bars
 5 years ago '06        #89
space
space
space
 Blah said:
Dose lyrically washed math
you just looking at one angle of things though.... Dose was mad sloppy the way he presented himself.... I'm not mad, kinda expected it, he isn't familiar battling in the new format......His philly style flow has more potential than e-ness or philly swain tbh

with some polishing, I think dose could hold his own with most of the mid tier cats in either the URL or other branch off leagues.... wasn't the best spot for dose battling math in NY... If he spit the same sh*t in another league against a different opponent then he would be golden.... tbh if it was a bigger URL crowd, he would of got heckled rather than the silence treatment...
 5 years ago '04        #90
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,792 | Props total: 23520 23520
math won the wittiness took it

dose bored the fu*k out of me
 5 years ago '06        #91
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
you just looking at one angle of things though.... Dose was mad sloppy the way he presented himself.... I'm not mad, kinda expected it, he isn't familiar battling in the new format......His philly style flow has more potential than e-ness or philly swain tbh

with some polishing, I think dose could hold his own with most of the mid tier cats in either the URL or other branch off leagues.... wasn't the best spot for dose battling math in NY... If he spit the same sh*t in another league against a different opponent then he would be golden.... tbh if it was a bigger URL crowd, he would of got heckled rather than the silence treatment...
if this battle went down when it was suppose to, Dose would've gotten good reactions
the problem here is that everyone in that room is a math hoffa groupie .. you can see them purposely not react to the hard lines

n*ggas were fu*king with Dose heavy outside in a cypher before the first event got cancelled
Cheeco/Beasley better book him again, he was on his Lux sh*t b
 5 years ago '06        #92
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Adwerdz said:
math won the wittiness took it

dose bored the fu*k out of me
time out
you think math was witty b?

its all good though you prolli one of them n*ggas that thought Calicoe beat Lux too huh

[video - click to view]

this the Witty math though
 5 years ago '06        #93
space
space
space
 Blah said:
if this battle went down when it was suppose to, Dose would've gotten good reactions
the problem here is that everyone in that room is a math hoffa groupie .. you can see them purposely not react to the hard lines

n*ggas were fu*king with Dose heavy outside in a cypher before the first event got cancelled
Cheeco/Beasley better book him again, he was on his Lux sh*t b
you can't avoid bias it's impossible... nobody is gonna pay for plane and hotel rooms for a battle in a neutral setting lol... only small leagues overpay for that sh*t.. and that is rare anyway........ I factor that in while observing the battles.... I have no horse in race tbh.. I'm not a battle rapper, just been following the sh*t for years... If you think dose doesn't have to upgrade certain aspects of his approach, then I think you are steering him in the wrong direction....he has some bars and a decent flow, but he lacks in a lot of other sh*t ... no hate
 5 years ago '06        #94
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
you can't avoid bias it's impossible... nobody is gonna pay for plane and hotel rooms for a battle in a neutral setting lol... only small leagues overpay for that sh*t.. and that is rare anyway........ I factor that in while observing the battles.... I have no horse in race tbh.. I'm not a battle rapper, just been following the sh*t for years... If you think dose doesn't have to upgrade certain aspects of his approach, then I think you are steering him in the wrong direction....he has some bars and a decent flow, but he lacks in a lot of other sh*t ... no hate
he just seemed nervous
i'll hold judgement on his delivery till he battles again
the fast flow slur is the only thing i can nitpick rite now everyone uses fillers so i wont go in on him for that

Reed and Cyssero need to go to the URL
Math has had an ill couple of months too non stop battles with no stumbles
 03-11-2013, 12:14 AM         #95
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blah said:
time out
you think math was witty b?

its all good though you prolli one of them n*ggas that thought Calicoe beat Lux too huh

this the Witty math though
bro...

lux k!lled calicoe because his sh*t was witty, innovative and above all else, CONFIDENT.

dose looked outright corny, unconfident and boring the whole battle. even in his first verse that some called hot, it took dude awhile to finally get momentum... but when he started it off with "i should fu*k you up", and everyone (including math) laughed AT him, and my n*gga flinched like "even I don't believe what i just said" he lost the battle to me.

like everyone with common sense is saying, his performance was weak. his mannerism make him look wild herbish. the way he shimmies and does awkward hand gestures while he spits is cringe worthy.

by contrast, math looked confident the whole time. even his cornier sh*t didn't come across corny simply by the approach he took.... WHICH IS HOW YOU WIN BATTLES!

but what's ironic to me is math's whole sequence about n*ggas wanting to see him lose because he reminds them of the bully that beat them up on the block.... i'm 100% sure that applies to damn near EVERY n*gga in here talkin about "dose got robbed"

corny n*ggas will always root for other corny n*ggas.

Last edited by kk504; 03-11-2013 at 12:36 AM..
 03-11-2013, 12:19 AM         #96
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blah said:
he just seemed nervous
i'll hold judgement on his delivery till he battles again
the fast flow slur is the only thing i can nitpick rite now everyone uses fillers so i wont go in on him for that

Reed and Cyssero need to go to the URL
Math has had an ill couple of months too non stop battles with no stumbles
he didn't seem nervous... my n*gga is just corny as sh*t. have you seen his interviews? his whole demeanor screams "i'ma lame". it's just who he is.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #97
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,664 | Props total: 6123 6123
no way Dose won any round

his 1st was his best but u can't jack Lux flow& expect n*ggas not 2 notice

Math 3-0
 5 years ago '07        #98
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,664 | Props total: 6123 6123
 Blah said:

well damn
 5 years ago '04        #99
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
I'm just not into comedy in rap battles especially if you front like your a bully so I got Dose 2-1. I thought Doses 3rd round broke down Math. I can see if your into the funny sh*t then you have math 2-1. From this battle though I don't think Math is ready for the guys he's calling out (Hollow, Lux)
 5 years ago '04        #100
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
 kk504 said:

"Good looks pops" *old man starts weedwacker back up*
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy