Richard Sherman Giving Skip Bayless THAT WORK :arnoldcigar: (video)

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2013, 10:07 PM         #121
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KleinBaller said:
Okay:

1. Richard Sherman continues to say "I let my numbers speak for themselves", but he's trash talking and picking battles with Revis, Roddy White, and now Skip. He's a book of cliches'
2. Skip was MORE than professional with Richard Sherman, and he wanted to act like a child on national TV.
3. He's upset because Skip feels Revis is much better than him? How can you be mad about someone having an opinion. ESPECIALLY when they're PAID to give their opinion on sports.
4. You wouldn't have a Stanford degree if you weren't good at football. Fact. Get over yourself. Especially when you're debating a man with a Vanderbilt degree.
5. You've been in the league for TWO years. You haven't accomplished anything compared to the greats to have played this game. So you can't go around strutting a two year resume. Especially with a guy like Revis who's been dominating for years.

Also, for everyone bringing up "Mark Cuban destroyed Skip Bayless". No...he didn't. He went on First Take' and basically used the fact that he had inside knowledge on his team's gameplan to stop Lebron and The Heat in the finals, to try and make himself seem more knowledgeable than Skip and Stephen A. And the perfect point that Stephen A pointed out was "How are we supposed to know that without being a part of that team/organization". And Mark said "Do your homework/study film". Which is a terrible point, because they're TV personalities/analysts. It's not their job to go through every single sporting event and break down film.

Skip has a LOT of opinions that I don't agree with. But that's not going to cause me to be irrational enough to hype up someone's argument.
You make some good points

Last edited by JohnDoe B1; 03-07-2013 at 10:15 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #122
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
I saw that sh*t too

Stephen A.'s face after Sherman says "in my 24 years of life, I'm better at life than you"

[pic - click to view]

i thought i was the only one that caught that
 5 years ago '11        #123
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
still gotta see the whole vid tho.
 03-07-2013, 10:28 PM         #124
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at all the white boys thats upset in here

one even called sherm "hella ghetto"

the 98%er's lost along with skip
 5 years ago '04        #125
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
Y'all sure are gassing up Skip. Sherman told like it was. Skip is very arrogant, negative, back-handed compliment giving, egotistical person.
But that's what sells these days. A journalist speaking ill of athletes. goes to show whatt our society has become.
infatuated with hate and gossip.
 5 years ago '10        #126
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
Sounded hurt to me like he was ready cry
 5 years ago '11        #127
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Skip has done nothing that really counts, he's like a weird al yea he's had success in his field but, compared to real journalist he's nothing all hot air and plays favorites. He'll sh*t on a great athlete who has numbers and if he doesn't like their character he use every little thing to discredit them. Yet, his boy toy Tebow he goes out his way to defend his sorry a.ss even against his woeful stats and players who have actually played with him. All he got here was a mirror yell™
 5 years ago '04        #128
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 5 years ago '07        #129
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 box5 said:
Skip has done nothing that really counts, he's like a weird al yea he's had success in his field but, compared to real journalist he's nothing all hot air and plays favorites. He'll sh*t on a great athlete who has numbers and if he doesn't like their character he use every little thing to discredit them. Yet, his boy toy Tebow he goes out his way to defend his sorry a.ss even against his woeful stats and players who have actually played with him. All he got here was a mirror yell™
I am not a huge fan of Skip... But to say he's done nothing that really counts is really kind of ignorant. Dude is a Vanderbilt grad (Which is just about on par academically with Stanford)... He's been Texas sportwriter of the year at least 3 times... At one point was one of the highest paid newspaper writers in the COUNTRY when he was like 26 lol... He also was one of the people that started the Ticket out in Dallas... And that's one of the biggest radio stations in the country... He did nothing that counts? lol

Edit: Highest paid sports journalists... Just did a little bit of research lol

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 03-07-2013 at 10:51 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #130
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 KleinBaller said:
Okay:

1. Richard Sherman continues to say "I let my numbers speak for themselves", but he's trash talking and picking battles with Revis, Roddy White, and now Skip. He's a book of cliches'

But his numbers do speak for themselves and trash talking is trash talking. If you play sports, you know its a way of "Game"

2. Skip was MORE than professional with Richard Sherman, and he wanted to act like a child on national TV.

More professional in what sense? Oh I get it, since Skip wasn't able to control the conversation like he did with other athletes/analyst; Ochocinco, Brussard, Brown etc. the athlete must be out of control

3. He's upset because Skip feels Revis is much better than him? How can you be mad about someone having an opinion. ESPECIALLY when they're PAID to give their opinion on sports.

Upset? About what? Did you think he was upset because he didn't come on the ESPN cooning and smiling? He conducted himself in a matter to be taken serious. And sports is a what have you done for me lately. Last I checked, Sherman is All Pro and Revis is coming off a torn ACL

4. You wouldn't have a Stanford degree if you weren't good at football. Fact. Get over yourself. Especially when you're debating a man with a Vanderbilt degree.

This is why I quoted you. You know how ignorant you sound by saying "You wouldn't have a Stanford degree if you weren't good at football". Unlike other Pac 10 schools, outside being a NCAA qualifier, athletes must also be a Stanford qualifier. They don't just give scholarships out to any athlete. They take pride in their athletes being a student first. They don't call "Stanford the Ivy League of the West"

5. You've been in the league for TWO years. You haven't accomplished anything compared to the greats to have played this game. So you can't go around strutting a two year resume. Especially with a guy like Revis who's been dominating for years.

All Pro by his second year. Revis is a beast. But Sherman was All Pro in his second year. Meaning he is one of 22 players in the NFL to be considered the best at what they do. Nuff said

Also, for everyone bringing up "Mark Cuban destroyed Skip Bayless". No...he didn't. He went on First Take' and basically used the fact that he had inside knowledge on his team's gameplan to stop Lebron and The Heat in the finals, to try and make himself seem more knowledgeable than Skip and Stephen A. And the perfect point that Stephen A pointed out was "How are we supposed to know that without being a part of that team/organization". And Mark said "Do your homework/study film". Which is a terrible point, because they're TV personalities/analysts. It's not their job to go through every single sporting event and break down film.

They're journalist and TV personalities. They're not analysts. Which is why they lack credibility when discussing X's and O's on sports. Analysts are objective. Breaking down films, strategies and game plans is their job. If you can't do that, then you shouldn't be ignorant(Skip, Smith) and speak about sports in a manner that lead others to think you know "Your sh*t!"

Skip has a LOT of opinions that I don't agree with. But that's not going to cause me to be irrational enough to hype up someone's argument.
Nothing was hyped
 5 years ago '09        #131
dweezy 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 185 185
fu*k skip bayless dude deserves to be insulted on national tv the athletes he doesn't like he can't never give them credit they deserve if he does give them credit its back handed.why do you think he now has a show catered to him is it because he tells the facts about the game no it's because of the stupid sh*t that comes from his mouth.what skip is tiring to say to sherman is that he is trying to be a character then a football player when skip bayless is the biggest characters on espn
 5 years ago '08        #132
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
im sorry

sherman came off childish and stupid

i was almost embarrassed for him
 5 years ago '08        #133
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
all skip does is give "HIS" opinion..

everyone has an opinion..im sure when your with your friends you give "YOUR" opinion..its up to "YOU" if you take it to heart..

everyone getting mad at what he says actually helps skip..if everyone would just ignore it he would have no credibility but but you guys feeding into it..your putting skip on a pedestal where his opinion
"DOES" matter

think about it...sherman loss by getting that mad over what some guy at espn had to say about him..

at the end he said.."THATS WHY NO BODY LISTENS TO YOU"

well sherman..obviously you did

Last edited by Gmengfx; 03-07-2013 at 11:30 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #134
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
But why are you saying Sherman was mad? He pointed out what kind of person Skip is. Be it his opinion. Just because he didn't smile or come off like a **** to doesn't mean he was mad
 5 years ago '04        #135
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
And all of y'all are right about Skip. He is a TV personality that's paid to say comments that get people to talk. Hell, we have eight pages on BX alone off of one his segments. Could only imagine what else is being said about this across the internet. Then chalk up the other segments that have garnered attention. He does his job well, can't be mad at that.

But he is a journalist first, entertainer second. Then followed by a sports I.Q raised by being around the game for years. But him not being in film studies, game plans, war rooms, not knowing the X's n O's, will always limit his knowledge on sports
 5 years ago '07        #136
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55948 55948
Wait so Steven A. didn't save Skip like he does sometimes?...
 5 years ago '04        #137
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
Stephan A's face at the 1:15 mark....
 5 years ago '05        #138
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 573 573
Sherman should shut the fu*k up...
 03-07-2013, 11:43 PM         #139
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga Sherman is wilin'!!!!! Dont give 2 fu*ks!!! LMAO!!! Cant stop laughing.
 5 years ago '10        #140
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
this n*gga sounded like he wanted to cry
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc