Richard Sherman Giving Skip Bayless THAT WORK :arnoldcigar: (video)

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 3395 3395
Im not Skips biggest fan but Sherman took a L. He probably rubbed alot of people the wrong way. But Sherman gave zero fu*ks
 03-07-2013, 06:58 PM         #82
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JewsusChrist said:
yoooooooo he got fu*king rocked
 Peterparker said:
Yeah and my man Trent Williams paid the fine...I don't think ppl understand Sherman he just don't give a fu*k..Dude talks sh*t and that's it. But he's one of the best CB's in the game right now period. And it hurt's me to say that but he can back that sh*t up. No matter if he been in the league for 2 seasons. The 2 seasons he's showcase why he's one of the best CB's in the game.

Where tha hell the Seahawks fans at?? These n*ggas usually d!ckride the hell out of their players??
That sh*t was a Double Big Mac with Cheese cuz Shermans head after he got punched hit the white dude next to him like *DING!*
lmaooooooooooo!!!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #83
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
he called Skip pompous, ignorant and egotistical lmaooooo

this is coming from Richard Sherman of all ppl

fu*kin comedy man
 5 years ago '10        #84
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
 bxrulez said:
He sure "backed" up his sh*t talking here.....

n*gga got stole on an threw up his hands with the quickness like it was a stickup like "IT WASNT ME!"
that's my boy Trent the former OU Sooner but gotdamn at Sherman laughing like a psycho after getting banged on that dude is nuts
 5 years ago '06        #85
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Never seen an athlete get that butt hurt over Skip Bayless. Sherman came off as insecure and emotional, could barely even put together a sentence.

If you wanna see someone own skip, go watch Cuban.
 5 years ago '05        #86
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
 ThaReapa420 said:
How could you watch it and say "Sherman won" unless its out of pure hatred for Skip. Bruh sounded hurt as fu*k and like he was seconds from tears...Skip hit the n*gga with facts about how good the rest of his defense is and the n*gga said "those are opinions they aren't facts" so you're saying the rest of your D isn't that good? I don't get this one...I usually ride against Skip but Richard looked like a salty bi*ch on this one
Im with you on that....I dont care for skip either, actually I think he's big a troll but Sherman is the biggest troll in the NFL tho
 5 years ago '05        #87
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Okay:

1. Richard Sherman continues to say "I let my numbers speak for themselves", but he's trash talking and picking battles with Revis, Roddy White, and now Skip. He's a book of cliches'
2. Skip was MORE than professional with Richard Sherman, and he wanted to act like a child on national TV.
3. He's upset because Skip feels Revis is much better than him? How can you be mad about someone having an opinion. ESPECIALLY when they're PAID to give their opinion on sports.
4. You wouldn't have a Stanford degree if you weren't good at football. Fact. Get over yourself. Especially when you're debating a man with a Vanderbilt degree.
5. You've been in the league for TWO years. You haven't accomplished anything compared to the greats to have played this game. So you can't go around strutting a two year resume. Especially with a guy like Revis who's been dominating for years.

Also, for everyone bringing up "Mark Cuban destroyed Skip Bayless". No...he didn't. He went on First Take' and basically used the fact that he had inside knowledge on his team's gameplan to stop Lebron and The Heat in the finals, to try and make himself seem more knowledgeable than Skip and Stephen A. And the perfect point that Stephen A pointed out was "How are we supposed to know that without being a part of that team/organization". And Mark said "Do your homework/study film". Which is a terrible point, because they're TV personalities/analysts. It's not their job to go through every single sporting event and break down film.

Skip has a LOT of opinions that I don't agree with. But that's not going to cause me to be irrational enough to hype up someone's argument.
 5 years ago '04        #88
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
this was a disappointment
 5 years ago '08        #89
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,337 | Props total: 106 106
Sherm looked like an idiot til I saw the whole vid about the facts. Sounds like skip was running his mouth before he came on and got to him.

Sherm came in the league with this huge chip on his shoulder feeling he was overlooked and not respected. It's what got him where he's at.
 5 years ago '12        #90
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
why is sherman so angry

some one described him perfectly

hes a dumb/smart dude

he kinda dissed his teammates without even knowing it

its actually a fact that SEA defense is nice as fu*k as a unit

browner earl ect are nice as fu*k too
 5 years ago '04        #91
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
dudes voice was cracking and shaking its obvious he was nervous
 5 years ago '05        #92
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
sherm sound like he was about to cry lol.
 5 years ago '08        #93
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 mothu79 said:
sherm sound like he was about to cry lol.
Homie was nervous....
 03-07-2013, 07:47 PM         #94
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Normally I laugh when I see n*ggas clowning skip but Sherman came off real unnecessary and bitter here.
 5 years ago '04        #95
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
Sherman just made himself look dumb to me.... brag on being a Stanford graduate, but act like a 7-year old is really <<<<<

i really cringed watching it, because it was just all in bad taste.... Sherman wasn't even letting Skip finish his questions, never actually answering any questions asked of him.... he didn't speak like any college grad i've seen, and definitely not a Stanford one.

Last edited by Aftashok; 03-07-2013 at 07:59 PM..
 03-07-2013, 08:04 PM         #96
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

sherman that dude regardless fu*k it
 03-07-2013, 08:16 PM         #97
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mane fu*k this mophead scrub hes starting to get annoying he better do big things this season or catch another fist to jaw(slap whatever)

Last edited by Dream914; 03-07-2013 at 08:22 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #98
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4410 4410
Once again...

Sherman is on everybody's mind... hate him or love him, you guys are giving him the attention.
 5 years ago '09        #99
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,181 | Props total: 2582 2582
 Kadillac87 said:
Sounds like Richard Sherman is embarrassing himself
He sounds like an educated male ratchet... Dude was on there to promo his fundraiser/charity and lost it...
 5 years ago '11        #100
Jeavila1014 
space
space
$796 | Props total: 1305 1305
"I'm better @ life"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago