Richard Sherman Giving Skip Bayless THAT WORK :arnoldcigar: (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #221
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 eCity 420 said:

u guys had to cheat in football
then basically cheat in basketball by starting that BIG 3 bullsh*t.. 1 year FLUKE like we all been sayin.
i dont see any asterisks. Just a bunch of salty fans like you
 03-08-2013, 03:57 PM         #222
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just unfanned him
 5 years ago '12        #223
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 3037 3037
 trill jackson said:
nobody is questioning the importance of the media here, the question is what the fu*k makes skip bayless qualified to have his opinion matter? he's the fu*kin rush limbaugh of sports. he doesn't have a credible background in this sh*t. if i was a pro athlete i wouldn't give that dude the time of day
But that's my point. Regardless of how you may feel about Skip and his credentials, there are other people -- tons of other people actually -- who tune in to view his television shows and read his articles. Otherwise, we would be saying, "Skip who?"

He might not have ever played the game, but neither did 99 percent of sports writers and sports media people out there. He does have over 30 years of experience in sports media. That's longer than I (I'm 29) and Richard Sherman (24) have been alive. Most Americans have never served in politics, but does that mean that we don't have the right to criticize the government or feel that Politician A is better than Politician B?

This is not to say that everything Skip says his valid, but he's paid to give an opinion, and athletes need to just know that and keep it moving. The best way to shut up critics is to prove them wrong, plain and simple. There is no use trying to argue with them.

Last edited by Bravo Golf; 03-08-2013 at 04:29 PM..
 03-08-2013, 04:31 PM         #224
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate when pro ballers say they're "better at life" or something in that nature.

Without that uniform and talent your just like the rest of us.
 5 years ago '10        #225
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 SkateboardT said:
numbers don't mean a damn thing when you can't win a playoff game ladies

ask the falcons

I can't believe yall are ok with one of your people getting on tv and acting this way. Such a bad look for seattle.
They did win a playoff game. And just about fu*ked around and had the greatest playoff comeback ever.

but you're right.. nothing to look forward to

Last edited by SeattleLost; 03-08-2013 at 04:38 PM..
 03-08-2013, 04:42 PM         #226
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I didnt watch the show but according to everybody Screamin A didn't say much or anything to Sherman. But, today I see in this thread posts about him going off on Sherman on his radio show. If both of these are true then He's a bi*ch n*gga too because why not say all of that when you had the chance to talk to the guy yesterday.
You forget though, its ESPN, anything could've slipped out. We all seen what happened to rob parker and RG3 wasn't even on the show. Going off on a guest is not a good way ESPN likes to be represented.

That's probably why he did it on his radio show.
 5 years ago '10        #227
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,895 | Props total: 9048 9048
 Bkjj11 said:
skip has accomplished more as a recognized writer than Sherman has done in his life.

dude feeling himself...
Sherman sounds like an obnoxious little girl. He wouldn't let Skip finish speaking and he kept bringing up his own accolades like an arrogant little bish.

I see why Trent Williams smushed Sherman in the face.
 5 years ago '09        #228
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I didnt watch the show but according to everybody Screamin A didn't say much or anything to Sherman. But, today I see in this thread posts about him going off on Sherman on his radio show. If both of these are true then He's a bi*ch n*gga too because why not say all of that when you had the chance to talk to the guy yesterday.

Dude wasn't letting anybody get a work in either way. Was talking over people when they were trying to retort, etc.
 5 years ago '12        #229
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
im pro black like a motherfu*ker

even stop using the n-word

but this dude skip is funny as hell to me

i never even knew he did this picture

[pic - click to view]

richard sherman made me feel uncomfortable cause he looked crazy on there

i wish he would of did a better job

he keep poppin off like that to the wrong person it might not end well for him

Last edited by dman 4901; 03-08-2013 at 05:19 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #230
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
Shows that Stanford didn't teach him sh*t...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #231
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 1998 1998
Sherman won.. skip is a bi*ch.. he knew sherman would bite his head off thas why he kept quiet and tried to play the victim role.. skip is disrespectful its about time he got a strong ether dose of his own medicine.. Sherman is 1st team all pro what is skip a sht talker.. skip bowed down thas why to some sherman came off too raw..
 5 years ago '04        #232
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 SeattleLost said:
They did win a playoff game. And just about fu*ked around and had the greatest playoff comeback ever.

but you're right.. nothing to look forward to
i was heated when seattle couldnt pull it off, i can only imagine how yall Seattle fans were

still wish seattle would have won, probably would have won the Super Bowl
 5 years ago '07        #233
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 SeattleLost said:
You would take Sherman on the patriots in a heartbeat though
No thanks
 5 years ago '05        #234
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Supreme7 said:
Sherman won.. skip is a bi*ch.. he knew sherman would bite his head off thas why he kept quiet and tried to play the victim role.. skip is disrespectful its about time he got a strong ether dose of his own medicine.. Sherman is 1st team all pro what is skip a sht talker.. skip bowed down thas why to some sherman came off too raw..
Are you fu*king stupid or is that the ghetto betraying your senses????

Sherman wouldnt do sh*t......you do know that all skip has to say is 'Well, i think this interview is over......you ARE the weakest Link....Good bye"......and they would disconnect his a.ss.......They are on HIS SHOW.......not in the Seahawks locker room or some sh*t. Know your role.....play your position.

Thinking he is on par with Revis.....he deserved to get called on it. Skip let him embarrass himself, his race, his family, his team, and his alma mater....... thing is.....sherman dont even know how to trash talk......I could give him some lessons the f*g came off as scorned on some.....Im a man *sniffle sniffle* im going to show this white boy how we do in the 'screets' ..............fu*k outta here

Last edited by FlamboyantOne; 03-08-2013 at 09:10 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #235
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
no Sherman fu*king Won cause everything he said was Fact. Skip will always get the last laugh cause he on everyday, but lets be real what sherman said was pure fact n*gga sh*tted on bayless with facts.

how can u say bayless won when he is only here because of players like richard and LBJ and kobe sh*t like that u n*ggas wrong Richard won
 5 years ago '05        #236
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Supreme7 said:
dont know how these fools say skip won. skip been exposed already rich just pour the dirty on him
 5 years ago '05        #237
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
dont know how these fools say skip won. skip been exposed already rich just pour the dirty on him
Exposed how????

He said Sherman isnt in Revis' class.......he ISNT. Off the strength of 1 good year??? fu*k outta here

And he says gay sh*t like his life is better than Skips.....how does he figure that? Look at the baboon, does he look like he is beating anyone at life? fu*ks naw

See.....here is the big difference you air heads dont seem to get.....

Skip gets PAID and is WELL KNOWN to get on air and be controversial, and spark debate........Sherman looked like a trash talking flunkie.....he did it all wrong. When ever you are getting that personal and almost crying on air.....you are intimidated MENTALLY. And he was.

His attempt to be like Jalen Rose FLOPPED
 5 years ago '04        #238
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 FlamboyantOne said:
Skip gets PAID and is WELL KNOWN to get on air and be controversial, and spark debate........Sherman looked like a trash talking flunkie.....he did it all wrong. When ever you are getting that personal and almost crying on air.....you are intimidated MENTALLY. And he was.
Exactly. @ idiots saying that Sherman put in ANY "WORK" on Skip.

Dude just sounded like a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '09        #239
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
You dumb fu*ks still defending skip after he has been ethered and exposed a sh*t load of times. Hell, even before he was on first take he was exposed! Do your research f*ggots. Sherman did embarrass himself but skip deserved everything he threw at him. I could see if this was the first athlete to go at skip but it isn't. Skip just received some of his own medicine! If Sherman keeps it up on the field then he can talk all the sh*t he wants! Oh and this is coming from a skins fan.
 5 years ago '10        #240
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy