Richard Sherman Giving Skip Bayless THAT WORK :arnoldcigar: (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #201
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,631 | Props total: 276 276
 keithbm1111 said:
you sound like a big tough guy calling me white boy. Guy continuesto embarass hmself. He beat us in one game and we payed like sh*t and still hadthe chance to win. Id love to see them again. That was their super bowl, its a lot of teams super bowls when they play the pats. Black boy
I am damn proud to be a BLACK MAN but your city fu*king sucks...the patriots are cheaters who run is done once the tapes got exposed...the Celtics are done and fu*k all your other sports....enjoy your soon to be life without Brady. Dont even try and switch teams in about two to three years like the rest of you Clam Chowder eating f*ggots.....
 5 years ago '07        #202
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 Andhily said:
The problem here is that while a lot of what Sherman was saying may have been true he approached it the wrong way possible. You can't call someone pompous and then in the same sitting tell them to address you in a certain manner and tell them that you are better at life and all those things.

People have gone on that show and handed Skip an L but all Sherman did was give skip more ammo to say that Sherman is more talk than anything and a topic to discuss for the next 5 episodes.
Skip still deferred from his questions though
 5 years ago '05        #203
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Okay:

1. Richard Sherman continues to say "I let my numbers speak for themselves", but he's trash talking and picking battles with Revis, Roddy White, and now Skip. He's a book of cliches'

But his numbers do speak for themselves and trash talking is trash talking. If you play sports, you know its a way of "Game"

2. Skip was MORE than professional with Richard Sherman, and he wanted to act like a child on national TV.

More professional in what sense? Oh I get it, since Skip wasn't able to control the conversation like he did with other athletes/analyst; Ochocinco, Brussard, Brown etc. the athlete must be out of control

3. He's upset because Skip feels Revis is much better than him? How can you be mad about someone having an opinion. ESPECIALLY when they're PAID to give their opinion on sports.

Upset? About what? Did you think he was upset because he didn't come on the ESPN cooning and smiling? He conducted himself in a matter to be taken serious. And sports is a what have you done for me lately. Last I checked, Sherman is All Pro and Revis is coming off a torn ACL

4. You wouldn't have a Stanford degree if you weren't good at football. Fact. Get over yourself. Especially when you're debating a man with a Vanderbilt degree.

This is why I quoted you. You know how ignorant you sound by saying "You wouldn't have a Stanford degree if you weren't good at football". Unlike other Pac 10 schools, outside being a NCAA qualifier, athletes must also be a Stanford qualifier. They don't just give scholarships out to any athlete. They take pride in their athletes being a student first. They don't call "Stanford the Ivy League of the West"

5. You've been in the league for TWO years. You haven't accomplished anything compared to the greats to have played this game. So you can't go around strutting a two year resume. Especially with a guy like Revis who's been dominating for years.

All Pro by his second year. Revis is a beast. But Sherman was All Pro in his second year. Meaning he is one of 22 players in the NFL to be considered the best at what they do. Nuff said

Also, for everyone bringing up "Mark Cuban destroyed Skip Bayless". No...he didn't. He went on First Take' and basically used the fact that he had inside knowledge on his team's gameplan to stop Lebron and The Heat in the finals, to try and make himself seem more knowledgeable than Skip and Stephen A. And the perfect point that Stephen A pointed out was "How are we supposed to know that without being a part of that team/organization". And Mark said "Do your homework/study film". Which is a terrible point, because they're TV personalities/analysts. It's not their job to go through every single sporting event and break down film.

They're journalist and TV personalities. They're not analysts. Which is why they lack credibility when discussing X's and O's on sports. Analysts are objective. Breaking down films, strategies and game plans is their job. If you can't do that, then you shouldn't be ignorant(Skip, Smith) and speak about sports in a manner that lead others to think you know "Your sh*t!"

Skip has a LOT of opinions that I don't agree with. But that's not going to cause me to be irrational enough to hype up someone's argument.
1. Trash talking is a part of the GAME, and I fully support it. But this has been trash talk on social media and general media. Not too add, it's taken place during the off-season. Therefore it's no longer "a part of the game". It's become childish. Keep it on the field.

2. He was more professional. If you watch the interview, he doesn't get upset at Sherman and tells him he's entitled to his opinion and that he'd like to stick to debating sports and not personal issues. Skip has NEVER said ANYTHING personal regarding Richard Sherman. However, Richard Sherman came on to First Take, ignored EVERY question they asked him, so he could go on a childish personal attack against Skip for an opinion Skip had about where Sherman stood in comparison to Revis. If you find that to be professional, then I question your knowledge on professionalism.

3. If he wasn't upset, then what other reason does he have to come on First Take, rudely ignore the show's hosts, and then go on a verbal barrage of personal attacks against them? If he TRULY wasn't upset, then:

A. He wouldn't have even come on the show
B. If he DID come on the show, then he would come to make his case regarding football. And not go on a personal attack.

And please don't try to make this about "cooning" and a race issue. It has ZERO to do with that. If anything, this was a step backwards for African American men. Going on TV, acting unprofessional, and taking personal attacks at people who are simply doing their job is far from what an educated young black man with a Stanford degree should be doing.

4. I went to a large Texas 5A school. Meaning, we had a LOT of big time football prospects go out of our school. I know first hand, that academically sound schools like Stanford, while you can't be a complete idiot, are VERY lenient grades wise when it comes to accepting big time prospects.

Also, Richard Sherman's only offer from a big time academic school was Stanford. He also went to school at Dominguez High School in COMPTON. The school has tests scores that fall far below the state average. Now, he very well could be the "top of his class", but that's debatable. And even if so, it'd be hard for someone coming from a school like that to get into Stanford without being the very very top of their class.

Regardless, the point is that you can't shove your Stanford degree in the face of someone who has a degree from Vanderbilt, which is a great school as well.

5. Sherman is a very good player. But let's say he has a down year for the next few seasons. Then what? All of this trash talk looks FOOLISH. And he's now a joke. He's jumping the gun. We've seen plenty of great players at his age take a tumble down hill and not end up where we thought they would.

The point is is that the jury is still out, so it's too soon for him to be speaking like he's in the realm of the greats.

6. They don't go on TV and discuss X's and O's. It's not their job. Their job is to give their opinion on sports; based on the knowledge they have acquired from covering and watching sports up close and personal for decades. Therefore you can not call them "analyst" if you feel that term doesn't fit what they do. But the point is, the job that they ARE a.ssigned to do; they do it. Point blank.
 5 years ago '07        #204
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Yea, by his tone it sounded like dude wanted to tear up
 5 years ago '07        #205
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 kakish said:
Yea, by his tone it sounded like dude wanted to tear up
Tear up or knock Skip the fu*k out if it was in person?
 5 years ago '10        #206
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
Richard Sherman just looked like an idiot the entire time
 5 years ago '07        #207
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 G Code said:
Richard Sherman just looked like an idiot the entire time
The only person that didn't was Stephen A.

Richard Sherman got too personal and Skip deferred from his questions.
 5 years ago '09        #208
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
According to this guy he thinks Sherman won something. I still feel he lost because he took the time to give Skip attention.

5 years ago '09        #209
space
space
I didnt watch the show but according to everybody Screamin A didn't say much or anything to Sherman. But, today I see in this thread posts about him going off on Sherman on his radio show. If both of these are true then He's a bi*ch n*gga too because why not say all of that when you had the chance to talk to the guy yesterday.
 5 years ago '07        #210
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I didnt watch the show but according to everybody Screamin A didn't say much or anything to Sherman. But, today I see in this thread posts about him going off on Sherman on his radio show. If both of these are true then He's a bi*ch n*gga too because why not say all of that when you had the chance to talk to the guy yesterday.
 5 years ago '13        #211
theehof 
space
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
Skip is a goof and he says sh*t for ratings, hes a TV sports troll, but in no way did Sherman win this one, Saying hes a better person ever and sh*t smh, sherman was stumbling over words and couldnt even get a full sentence out yet he was tryna say he still graduated from stanford like that makes him a genius... bush graduated harvard my n*gga, college system is fu*ked and rigged for money so if you think they wouldnt pass a huge talent like sherman than yall are some idiots

sherman than tryna say he a all pro like that mean something haaaaa, that accolade hasnt meant sh*t in fu*king years

his #s are amazing? this year they were real good, first year they were good only in the sense of he was a rookie, you cant talk sh*t when your teams biggest accomplishment is making it to the playoffs and losing and youve only had two solid seasons at corner... i didnt know a good football season equated to being able to talk all the sh*t you want when in reality you aint done sh*t

as a player they should always ask themselves, if i die tonight, will my legacy as a player live forever? in shermans case HELLLLL NAWWW, so stop talkin all that sh*t g
 03-08-2013, 03:16 PM         #212
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
My smileys never come out this horrible, I apologize.

[pic - click to view]

1. Not a png, I'm on my cheap phone. I could do it when I get home tho.
2. I don't think I caught the screenshot at the right time.

Look at my avy, I make good smileys. I'm sorry that I failed you
 5 years ago '10        #213
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 keithbm1111 said:
d!ck Sherman is such a fu*kng clown. Guy thinks entirely too much or himself. Skip bayless hasnt accomplsihed anything? I wish the absolute worst on sherman
You would take Sherman on the patriots in a heartbeat though
 5 years ago '09        #214
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
thing is few people outside of seattle knew who this loser was until yesterday. There are so many corners who are just as good dude couldn't even make the probowl. and we're all gonna forget about him until next season. When they MIGHT get a wildcard spot...seahawks fans gassed up after a couple mediocre years. yes mediocre. good is Losing the superbowl and great is winning it.
He didn't make the Pro Bowl because people thought he was going to be suspended for PEDs but when he got off on those charges it was too late to get him in the game.

Besides, he may not have made the all star game but he was voted to the all pro first team which is a bigger accomplishment.
 5 years ago '10        #215
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 SkateboardT said:
thing is few people outside of seattle knew who this loser was until yesterday. There are so many corners who are just as good dude couldn't even make the probowl. and we're all gonna forget about him until next season. When they MIGHT get a wildcard spot...seahawks fans gassed up after a couple mediocre years. yes mediocre. good is Losing the superbowl and great is winning it.
You're right, Seahawk fans shouldn't be excited about the future. With a franchise qb, a 1500 yard rusher. An improving o-line. A great defense and great special teams play.

Nothing to be excited about there..
 5 years ago '04        #216
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
hmm so being insecure and acting like a childish little girl overall exposing urself as a fu*king idiot and clown is what "that work" is classified as these days??

sherman and anyone not clearly seeing skips WIN here fails at life in so many ways
 5 years ago '04        #217
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
He sounding kinda salty it was still funny tho
 5 years ago '04        #218
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,431 | Props total: 6466 6466
 Fresco said:
My smileys never come out this horrible, I apologize.

[pic - click to view]

1. Not a png, I'm on my cheap phone. I could do it when I get home tho.
2. I don't think I caught the screenshot at the right time.

Look at my avy, I make good smileys. I'm sorry that I failed you
at least you tried

and the difference between jalen and sherman is jalen got under skip's skin...sherman just look emotional about it.

and him stammering through it didn't help either
 5 years ago '07        #219
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 82Koo said:
I am damn proud to be a BLACK MAN but your city fu*king sucks...the patriots are cheaters who run is done once the tapes got exposed...the Celtics are done and fu*k all your other sports....enjoy your soon to be life without Brady. Dont even try and switch teams in about two to three years like the rest of you Clam Chowder eating f*ggots.....
good one

Pats will win the super bowl again before seahawks, and then...i dont know, you got nothing else. ive been going to patriots games since i was 4 dont think ill be changing now. As a boston fan i have been living on top of the world last decade. Seen all 4 majorsports teams win a title, you got what, 2 teams?
 5 years ago '12        #220
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 SeattleLost said:
You're right, Seahawk fans shouldn't be excited about the future. With a franchise qb, a 1500 yard rusher. An improving o-line. A great defense and great special teams play.

Nothing to be excited about there..

keithbm1111 said:
good one

Pats will win the super bowl again before seahawks, and then...i dont know, you got nothing else. ive been going to patriots games since i was 4 dont think ill be changing now. As a boston fan i have been living on top of the world last decade. Seen all 4 majorsports teams win a title, you got what, 2 teams?

u guys had to cheat in football
then basically cheat in basketball by starting that BIG 3 bullsh*t.. 1 year FLUKE like we all been sayin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy