Richard Sherman Giving Skip Bayless THAT WORK :arnoldcigar: (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #181
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 82Koo said:
But saying our defense is good is an opinion do you guys even understand what the word facts mean?????????????? He ethered Skip period. And to the clowns talking about he is the best journalist they have FIRST TAKE solely because PTI was a success and that has the GOATS (Wilbon and Tony)
All these children throwing the word ether around

and Wilbon isn't the GOAT of anything. Guy sticks to safe non-controversial opinions that require no analysis. Boring.

Last edited by Bea5T; 03-08-2013 at 11:41 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #182
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 SeaJaiye said:
skip the gawd's career as a journalist >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

DRAGONFLY JONES said:
...Stephan A was tryin his best not to laugh ..n*gga kept blinking his eyes n sht

[pic - click to view]

Tha Problum said:
Wrong. Just don't be a ****. Mark Cuban came on and shut the entire set down in less than 5 minutes with pure intelligence. Had skip looking like a damn fool, and stephen a just be quiet cause he knew his bball intellect wasn't messing with his either.

[pic - click to view]

TruthKillz84 said:
STEPHEN A SMITH FACES DURING THAT WHOLE VIDEO SAYS IT ALL FOR ME.. BUT SERIOUSLY SHERMAN PLANNED ON SLAYING SKIP BAYLESS THE WHOLE TIME
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #183
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 277 277
 keithbm1111 said:
d!ck Sherman is such a fu*kng clown. Guy thinks entirely too much or himself. Skip bayless hasnt accomplsihed anything? I wish the absolute worst on sherman
You seem real salty white boy and judging by your avy i think i know why....

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #184
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 277 277
 SkateboardT said:
yeah. Sherman made himself look like an idiot, then goes on sports nation looking mad thirsty while home girl is talking to steve-o about surfing the whole time.

Sherman took a big L in this one. If you want to make skip look bad, beat him at his own game, don't just point fingers laughing and calling names.

not to mention my dude you're on the seahawks, you've won a FEW playoff games. and thats. about. it.

pro bowl alternate? woooooooo!
He was snubbed out of starting that game but he was named an ALL PRO CB........just delete your account and sell your laptop!!!!!!!!
 03-08-2013, 11:57 AM         #185
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twin4real said:
To hell with skip bayless, he speaks so reckless and thinks he knows it all so this is well deserved. sherman said fu*k yo questions i got my own agenda lol.

Skip has gain notoriety by saying ridiculous things then when someone comes on the show and says things about him then he's the bad guy.

The way i see it skip hasn't won since jalen rose gave him the business.
Aside from this goofy a.ss show he NEVER won! lol
These muthafuhkas dont even know who Skip Bayless is.
He was an excellent journalist (once upon a time) but decided to go the Howard Stern route and got exiled from Dallas. Don't nobody respect that muthafuhka because they know the history of how he became this clown you see on tv. Good for him though. I dont knock NO man for gettin' that quap. But "respected?"

The fuhk outa here!

He's like the lone reason why all these n*ggas and bi*ches jumpin' ship from ESPN. lol
 5 years ago '04        #186
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 2289 2289
fu*k skip and anybody who love em
 5 years ago '12        #187
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 young clyde said:
Sherman lost imo. I don't agree with most the sh*t Skip says but you don't go on national TV and try to lowblow another grown man when you and the other man are supposed to be professional
Lowblow another man? do you realize Skip has been harassing LBJ his whole fu*kin career??????????? Mocking him and calling him LEBRICK on NATIONAL TV aint a lo blow?? yall only defend who yall want to.. fu*k outta here.

frequent23 said:
I honestly thnk if the n*gga voice wasnt so shaky he wouldnt have sounded as much like a bi*ch ... when Suggs go in on Skip he makes it believable... Sherm was soundin a bit spooked havin short breaths n sh*t but he still my n*gga and i applaud him for tryn to get at Skip
Thats just how Sherman talks, watch his other videos.

Rico23 said:
"I'm better than you"

Skip is the goat troll....he's a f*ggot but he gets under everyone's skin
Im better than you dont sound like a troll comment?? Sherm didnt go on to answer Skips dumb a.ss baseless one sided questions, he went on to sh*t on him.

82Koo said:
That f*ggot will always be mad that we came back and slapped his cheating a.ss team and embarrassed his hoe a.ss QB

dblock187s said:
fu*k skip and anybody who love em
End of the day Skip had 0 facts, he just sent out a comment saying Sherm isnt on Revis level, thats just not even accurate at all according to facts.. Thats just hating to hate isnt it? What exactly has Revis done and how many rings does he have?? At the end of the day Sherman is younger and already better according to STATS.. not opinions.

And according to the Mark Cuban situation it shows a lot right there, these dudes only talk they dont study film and watch every fu*kin game.. So at the end of the day they just only have an opinion. And everyone has an opinion on whos better and whos not..

[pic - click to view]

What a professional!!

Last edited by eCity 420; 03-08-2013 at 12:16 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #188
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 5 years ago '12        #189
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,462 | Props total: 3058 3058
 ChokeHold said:
man sherm just made himself look like a dumbass. came off so soft and insecure.

i don't think he actually understands a lot of those espn 'personalities' make 7 figure salaries. he's still on rookie wages and maybe that's why he's been on this self promotion campaign lately. also skip and steven A. got on that show because they were the top of their profession as sports writers for many years, then did well on camera. then he brings up being a stanford graduate like skip didn't also graduate from a good school, and without getting the athlete rub in doing so.

it was just one massive face palm
 thatruest said:
He was trying to laugh because it's incredibly ridiculous to make the statement "I'm better at life than you". I laughed too. Sometimes you hear something so wrong, that you laugh.

Why would anyone go at Skip's PERSONAL life?

Skip Bayless does that? His antics are to draw for ratings & guess what? He's got two shows on ESPN, five days of the week. Skip wasn't off base saying that he's accomplished more in his field than Sherman has in his, he even said "though you're just two years in". Do you know how hard it is for a journalist to be relevant for 30 years? Let alone make a TV show successful to the extent that Skip Bayless has?

Laughable. Sherman was hurt, & took low shots. He could've kept it along the lines of "you don't have anything positive to say", but he had to reach into personal lives

Sherman graduated from Stanford. Bayless graduated from Vanderbilt. Sherman's played NFL for 2 years. Bayless has been a successful journalist for about 30-35 years.

Rookie Player comparing himself to a Veteran in a good trade. Come on, son. Show some respect. Keep it at neutral. He was just emotional/insecure.
My thoughts exactly.

Last edited by Bravo Golf; 03-08-2013 at 01:00 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #190
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,912 | Props total: 13540 13540
bi*ch n*ggas in here defending skip bayless fu*k his opinionated never been athletic a.ss
 5 years ago '10        #191
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
the real question is who would you take on your team Sherman or Revis ?
 5 years ago '12        #192
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,462 | Props total: 3058 3058
 trill jackson said:
bi*ch n*ggas in here defending skip bayless fu*k his opinionated never been athletic a.ss
And this is why people feel that Skip won that debate.

Skip is/was a sports writer. His profession is to share his opinion on sports, right or wrong. People pay to read his articles (when he was working for a paper) and watch his television shows. It's part of sports culture. Athletes can get mad at journalists all they want for negative opinions, but if it wasn't for the media driving interest to their respective sport, they wouldn't be receiving the salaries that they currently do.

Do you think a professional sports team owner could afford to pay 7-figure salaries to 50+ employees (players on his team) a year solely off of ticket sales? No, he needs the revenue that TV contracts generate as well (along with merchandise purchases). Who is responsible for putting the product on TV?

Here's a hint: the word "media" is in there somewhere.

Last edited by Bravo Golf; 03-08-2013 at 01:07 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #193
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 82Koo said:
you sound like a big tough guy calling me white boy. Guy continuesto embarass hmself. He beat us in one game and we payed like sh*t and still hadthe chance to win. Id love to see them again. That was their super bowl, its a lot of teams super bowls when they play the pats. Black boy
 5 years ago '13        #194
Xavi619 103 heat pts103
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 4310 4310
n*ggas always trying to either skip its for the birds b
 5 years ago '10        #195
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:
And this is why people feel that Skip won that debate.

Skip is/was a sports writer. His profession is to share his opinion on sports, right or wrong. People pay to read his articles (when he was working for a paper) and watch his television shows. It's part of sports culture. Athletes can get mad at journalists all they want for negative opinions, but if it wasn't for the media driving interest to their respective sport, they wouldn't be receiving the salaries that they currently do.

Do you think a professional sports team owner could afford to pay 7-figure salaries to 50+ employees (players on his team) a year solely off of ticket sales? No, he needs the revenue that TV contracts generate as well (along with merchandise purchases). Who is responsible for putting the product on TV?

Here's a hint: the word "media" is in there somewhere.
nobody is questioning the importance of the media here, the question is what the fu*k makes skip bayless qualified to have his opinion matter? he's the fu*kin rush limbaugh of sports. he doesn't have a credible background in this sh*t. if i was a pro athlete i wouldn't give that dude the time of day
 5 years ago '09        #196
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
 KleinBaller said:
Okay:

1. Richard Sherman continues to say "I let my numbers speak for themselves", but he's trash talking and picking battles with Revis, Roddy White, and now Skip. He's a book of cliches'
2. Skip was MORE than professional with Richard Sherman, and he wanted to act like a child on national TV.
3. He's upset because Skip feels Revis is much better than him? How can you be mad about someone having an opinion. ESPECIALLY when they're PAID to give their opinion on sports.
4. You wouldn't have a Stanford degree if you weren't good at football. Fact. Get over yourself. Especially when you're debating a man with a Vanderbilt degree.
5. You've been in the league for TWO years. You haven't accomplished anything compared to the greats to have played this game. So you can't go around strutting a two year resume. Especially with a guy like Revis who's been dominating for years.

Also, for everyone bringing up "Mark Cuban destroyed Skip Bayless". No...he didn't. He went on First Take' and basically used the fact that he had inside knowledge on his team's gameplan to stop Lebron and The Heat in the finals, to try and make himself seem more knowledgeable than Skip and Stephen A. And the perfect point that Stephen A pointed out was "How are we supposed to know that without being a part of that team/organization". And Mark said "Do your homework/study film". Which is a terrible point, because they're TV personalities/analysts. It's not their job to go through every single sporting event and break down film.

Skip has a LOT of opinions that I don't agree with. But that's not going to cause me to be irrational enough to hype up someone's argument.
exactly , Cuban didnt win ether . Skip >
He trolls but there's truth In it
 5 years ago '10        #197
space
space
 BEASTMODE863 said:
the real question is who would you take on your team Sherman or Revis ?
everybody don't bounce back from knee injuries like ap so right now sherman. pre injury? revis all day.
 5 years ago '07        #198
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551
space
space
$92,722 | Props total: 70282 70282
I heard he goin in...
 03-08-2013, 01:53 PM         #199
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The problem here is that while a lot of what Sherman was saying may have been true he approached it the wrong way possible. You can't call someone pompous and then in the same sitting tell them to address you in a certain manner and tell them that you are better at life and all those things.

People have gone on that show and handed Skip an L but all Sherman did was give skip more ammo to say that Sherman is more talk than anything and a topic to discuss for the next 5 episodes.
 5 years ago '07        #200
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Fresco said:
He went there
he wants to call me white boy I should be able to call him black boy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy