Chris Brown Threatens Valet For Being Charged $10 -- "We gon turn this whole spot up!"

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Marccoogs19 said:
You keep saying the media will blow things up. sh*t thats their job. They enjoy watching celebs fu*k up because they know people will read about it. Thats the reason why we are talking about it right now. This n*gga is just too stupid to realize that the more he puts himself in these situations, the more he's gonna get bad publicity. If you know the media is always trying to burn you, then quit giving them more fuel to put to the fire. You're acting like the media is the one who put him in these dumb positions. No he did that sh*t to himself. He probably surrounds himself with people who constantly place blame on media and haters, when they should be teaching him about personal responsibility. Hes too talented to be so self destructive.
The point is................its chris brown. after that Rihanna sh*t the media is goin at him full force all gas no brakes. thats all im saying. If he told a kid to shut up, Tmz and Fox news would blow it up and write a article like "Chris Brown gets in child's face and threatens his life"
 03-07-2013, 09:40 PM         #62
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i doubt it was 10$ it just seems like it was deeper than that - prolly a respect thing or sumn
 5 years ago '08        #63
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,027 | Props total: 5088 5088
I don't hate dude at all but I don't see life ending in the up swing for him either.
 5 years ago '13        #64
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Who cares if it was only $10, the dude still tried to rip him off.
 5 years ago '13        #65
SoulBrotha91 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 1039 1039
He's a millionaire complaining about being charged for $10?! I'm done with this dude he already lost my respect for f!ghting over rihanna's v*gina
 5 years ago '10        #66
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Chrisdunk said:
Who cares if it was only $10, the dude still tried to rip him off.
How So?
 5 years ago '06        #67
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
What a bi*ch dudes a pus*y fo real its the yayo
 5 years ago '05        #68
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
i pay more to park in manhattan. I would LOVE a $10 valet parking... come on kid...
 5 years ago '10        #69
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
Like I said in another thread... these white boys at TMZ hate Chris because he proves that nice guys finish last. He beat the sh*t outta Rihanna and she still with him. Women in general still love this guy. Meanwhile some nice guy (aka f*ggot) is trying to do whatever it takes to have a girl like Rihanna look his way.
 5 years ago '05        #70
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
when's someone going to shoot this idiot

he doesn't make hit songs anymore, he's usueless
 5 years ago '09        #71
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
We gone turn this whole spot up
 5 years ago '12        #72
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
if somebody tried to ask me for my money while i was turnt up on cocaine trying to get my car out of valet, i would spazz on his a.ss too
 5 years ago '10        #73
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 SpazzOut said:
Like I said in another thread... these white boys at TMZ hate Chris because he proves that nice guys finish last. He beat the sh*t outta Rihanna and she still with him. Women in general still love this guy. Meanwhile some nice guy (aka f*ggot) is trying to do whatever it takes to have a girl like Rihanna look his way.
n*gga stop..

This thread is like 80+ responses deep and just about everybody can see (even the n*ggas who usually got on their best cape for this n*gga) that he's in the wrong here.

He got caught slipping. Valet was doing his job and this n*gga Breezy was acting like a fu*k n*gga over $10 bucks.

and as for n*ggas wanting a "girl like Rihanna"

She's an industry c*m bucket in like 3 different industries (don't even ask her how).

Jay hit, Drake hit, John Mayer hit, Shia Labeouf hit, Andrew Bynum hit, Rashard Lewis hit, Matt Kemp hit, Ryan Phillippe hit, Fez from That 70's Show hit, Ashton Kutcher hit, Darren McFadden hit, JR Smith hit (and these are just the n*ggas we know about)

And this n*gga Breezy holding her hand in public, kissing her on the mouth and sh*t

Where I'm from, thats a sucka n*gga (no matter how you try to spin it)
 5 years ago '10        #74
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
 TheMindOf said:
n*gga stop..

This thread is like 80+ responses deep and just about everybody can see (even the n*ggas who usually got on their best cape for this n*gga) that he's in the wrong here.

He got caught slipping. Valet was doing his job and this n*gga Breezy was acting like a fu*k n*gga over $10 bucks.

and as for n*ggas wanting a "girl like Rihanna"

She's an industry c*m bucket in like 3 different industries (don't even ask her how).

Jay hit, Drake hit, John Mayer hit, Shia Labeouf hit, Andrew Bynum hit, Rashard Lewis hit, Matt Kemp hit, Ryan Phillippe hit, Fez from That 70's Show hit, Ashton Kutcher hit, Darren McFadden hit, JR Smith hit (and these are just the n*ggas we know about)

And this n*gga Breezy holding her hand in public, kissing her on the mouth and sh*t

Where I'm from, thats a sucka n*gga (no matter how you try to spin it)
n*gga.... if Rihanna was checking for you right this very second, don't act like you bout to tell her no. All them n*ggas hit yet you and I would still try and cuff that broad. She worth $100 million, fu*k outta here with ya lil tough guy internet persona Bet you ain't ever had $100 million dollar pus*y before....
 5 years ago '07        #75
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Caleb!!
 5 years ago '10        #76
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 4299 4299
I thought it was gonna say 100$...come on now breezy that aint sh*t bro
 5 years ago '04        #77
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Can't get right.
 03-08-2013, 03:41 AM         #78
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
power trippin he ain't worried about the money he just wants special treatment because of who he is
 03-08-2013, 04:00 AM         #79
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some little idiot who beats women got mad and violent? No fu*king way... cant be true...
 5 years ago '07        #80
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Cheap a.ss lil b*tch! I woulda smacked his a.ss, let him beat me up, then sued his a.ss for a mil.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy