Chris Brown Threatens Valet For Being Charged $10 -- "We gon turn this whole spot up!"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Fresh Whyte said:
Trippin Over 10 Dollars and You Drive A Lambo? For Real? I Hope Them Pockets Aint Hurtin Now
do you always have to bold your comments on this board?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #42
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Stillhyphy said:
you must know him personally

please..tell us more about him since he bothers you so much. he's no different than every other n*gga who loses their temper
Yea when normal n*ggas lose their tempers they beat their girl and bite her face until she's almost unrecognizable

or throw chairs through windows a Good Morning America.

5 years ago '10        #43
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
n*ggas in here don't understand.

Just because you're rich doesn't mean you gonna let people take advantage of you for your money. Just because 10 dollars is nothing to a rich n*gga doesn't mean he's gonna be with it when someone tries to play him.
 5 years ago '05        #44
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Fresco said:
He should have argued his case, proved them wrong, then payed anyway and told them "y'all obviously trying to cheat me, but here y'all need the money more than I do".
He used the valet though. It doesn't matter how long it was for. There's no meter for the valet service. I'm sure it's a flat charge. I live in LA and that is cheap as hell. Just today I went to the Long Beach court house and had to pay $5 for being in there for 10 minutes. It's usually around $5 every 20 minutes with no valet in LA/Hollywood or $30-$50 if you stay somewhere overnight.

Stop trying to defend someone for their stupidity.
 03-07-2013, 07:55 PM         #45
RikkyBeezy24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$10 Breezy? i cant defend cb on this one
 5 years ago '10        #46
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
n*ggas in here don't understand.

Just because you're rich doesn't mean you gonna let people take advantage of you for your money. Just because 10 dollars is nothing to a rich n*gga doesn't mean he's gonna be with it when someone tries to play him.
Who tried to play him?

Valet over there doing his job. This n*gga come through looking for special treatment. Valet wasn't having it..

Sounds to me like he was trying to play the valet honestly
 5 years ago '04        #47
diplomat 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 16 16
"that's why I ain't got the time for a n*gga whose time is coming"
 5 years ago '10        #48
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 TheMindOf said:
Who tried to play him?

Valet over there doing his job. This n*gga come through looking for special treatment. Valet wasn't having it..

Sounds to me like he was trying to play the valet honestly
Well either way, valet got his 10 bucks and Breezy ain't pay so it's all good
 5 years ago '12        #49
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,567 | Props total: 5605 5605
 TheMindOf said:
Yea when normal n*ggas lose their tempers they beat their girl and bite her face until she's almost unrecognizable

or throw chairs through windows a Good Morning America.

that goes back to my first comment, because of THAT the media is gonna break this n*gga down any chance they get until he's dead. white America is not on his side anymore

thatruest said:
What a horrible example.

Who would find it normal to throw plastic cups at a bird?
your dumbass completely missed the point of that example
 5 years ago '04        #50
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6142 6142
There's no way of defending this sh*t. The media didn't make him blow up at some valet making $7 an hour, he did that sh*t on his own. These are all self inflicting wounds he is causing to himself. A week after Law & Order portrayed him as a hothead he goes and do this. Its 10 fu*king bucks. You're driving a Lamborghini. Anybody defending this shifts is just a d!ckrider.
 5 years ago '05        #51
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
 Stillhyphy said:
goddamn..if this n*gga throws a plastic cup at a bird TMZ and everyone else would blow up about it. the media is trying to ruin him any chance they get

5 years ago '10        #52
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
Cant wait for someone to whoop his a.ss.
 5 years ago '10        #53
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6706 6706
 Stillhyphy said:
goddamn..if this n*gga throws a plastic cup at a bird TMZ and everyone else would blow up about it. the media is trying to ruin him any chance they get
You and anyone defending this bullsh*t is retarded

Even if the valet is trying to play him for 10 bucks, there are better ways to go about not wanting to pay. Not threatening the dude when the cameras on...looking like an idiot. Dude was clearly puttin on for the camera which is even more corny.

It's ten bucks. If you used the service pay the fu*k up. If you didn't and they want you to pay, explain what the deal is to whoever you need to. All that "We gon turn this spot up. I promise you" bullsh*t is corny. One of these days someone gonna whup this n*ggas a.ss. He's in LA right....surprised he hasn't been tested yet
 5 years ago '05        #54
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
can someone take this loser out of society already, who the fu*k does he think he is
 5 years ago '06        #55
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1159 1159
Not that Chris was right in what he did but I understand where he's coming from. I hate when people try to play me, sometimes it isn't even about the money. Don't try to play me
 5 years ago '13        #56
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
10 dollars though...This n*gga made millions

He always take L's. Plus his a.ss could go back to jail anyday now. He better chill.

Last edited by Guvnor; 03-07-2013 at 08:36 PM..
 03-07-2013, 08:38 PM         #57
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #58
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,567 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Two02x3 said:
You and anyone defending this bullsh*t is retarded

Even if the valet is trying to play him for 10 bucks, there are better ways to go about not wanting to pay. Not threatening the dude when the cameras on...looking like an idiot. Dude was clearly puttin on for the camera which is even more corny.

It's ten bucks. If you used the service pay the fu*k up. If you didn't and they want you to pay, explain what the deal is to whoever you need to. All that "We gon turn this spot up. I promise you" bullsh*t is corny. One of these days someone gonna whup this n*ggas a.ss. He's in LA right....surprised he hasn't been tested yet
thats good for you. go cry in a corner

Im not defending him or saying what he did was coo..but ANYthing he does now WILL get blown up by the media even if its something smaller than this. the media is not on his side anymore and will do anything to make a small situation worse than it is and keep a negative vibe on him.. like using the word "Explode"
 5 years ago '13        #59
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Stillhyphy said:

Im not defending him or saying what he did was coo..but ANYthing he does now WILL get blown up by the media even if its something smaller than this. the media is not on his side anymore and will do anything to make a small situation worse than it is and keep a negative vibe on him.. like using the word "Explode"
I do peep a bias of them not liking him but what he did was still utter foolishness. He make they job kind of easier.

5 years ago '04        #60
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6142 6142
 Stillhyphy said:

You keep saying the media will blow things up. sh*t thats their job. They enjoy watching celebs fu*k up because they know people will read about it. Thats the reason why we are talking about it right now. This n*gga is just too stupid to realize that the more he puts himself in these situations, the more he's gonna get bad publicity. If you know the media is always trying to burn you, then quit giving them more fuel to put to the fire. You're acting like the media is the one who put him in these dumb positions. No he did that sh*t to himself. He probably surrounds himself with people who constantly place blame on media and haters, when they should be teaching him about personal responsibility. Hes too talented to be so self destructive.

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 03-07-2013 at 08:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now