Do people understand that after Kobe leaves, thats it?

most viewed right now
NBA Barkley on the Warriors not going to the Whitehouse
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Carmelo Anthony has been traded to OKC
515 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The king Lebron James claps back at Donald Trump
187 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Black Mamba Lakers Legend Kobe Bryant Claps Back at Donald Trump
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #141
foolie02 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,589 | Props total: 664 664
 omniscience said:
The level of foolery and c*cksucking in this thread is astronomical...

fu*k it!!...I've had an internal struggle trying to figure out which fanbase is more pitiful..PAC stans or Kobe faithfuls...This thread has pushed me to believe that you Kobe Scrotum coasters are the fu*king WORST...

Some of the sh*t spewed in this thread wreaks the same as the week old steak chunks found between Cambury's teeth..

GrownmanJ... You're a fu*kin clown..Nothing more to be said. You don't believe me.. just go back and re-read all of your posts...

Thatsmygoat... I can easily tell you suck d!ck for EBT swipes..The type of n*gga who wipes his a.ss only to smell the tissue afterwards to give his sh*t a rating... fu*kin f*g sh*t..

The Man with a thousand chins..aka..Lo life dun.. Shouldnt you be putting a cow in the cobra clutch somewhere!?!?... You shouldn't even open your mouth about basketball unless your hungry a.ss is taking a bite out of the leather..

pus*yfiend...Perfect name for a internet n*gga who gets no pus*y..all you do is reverse cowgirl photos of Kobe on your fu*kin Power ranger sheets.. You're a different breed of f*g.. type of n*gga who's great great grandchild will be doodoo chasers... NEXT LEVEL sh*t.

Too many birds to name in this thread..Ya'll disgust me.
 4 years ago '12        #142
Excel 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,806 | Props total: 2320 2320
 Play4keepz32 said:
this thread is a dedication to the greatest player to ever lace them up

yo he cant be serious with this post

kobe stans I SWEAR
 4 years ago '06        #143
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$791 | Props total: 142 142
 GrownmanJ said:

You mad as hell. The fact that you proceeded to write that sh*tty a.ss essay proves it. The hate is seeping all through your post. Simmer down fu*kboy and keep my name out your mouth...

n*gga came in this thread and was like...

[pic - click to view]

Yeah..I'm mad about a bunch of men giggling and twirling their toes..gushing over one of the most overrated n*ggas in NBA history..

I swear..I can see any one you f*gs bent over in the mirror..looking over your shoulder and spreading your ashy as*holes begging Kobe to come get some.. that's the type of wild homo sh*t I'm peeping in this thread.. it's one thing to admire one's game..but to go above and beyond in the way you lames have done needs to be addressed..

For one..you're a complete fu*kin goofball for thinking Kobe has a better skill set than Jordan..The apprentice and clone can never be better than the Master..let's get that out the way..

Two.. All of this artsy sh*t ya'll poppin about is a bunch of gibberish. Its all about personal preference at the end of the day..You clowns speak of Kobe like he's the fu*kin Mona Lisa of the Hardwood when he is far from it..What good is all of that "beauty in motion sh*t" when the man has been the most inefficient..most helped..superstar to play the game. Hobe has been bailed out countless times.. Rode Shaq's saddle for 3 rings..Sat under Phil's wing like a baby bird starving for worms only to be rescued by Gasol and Co. for another two..

He's overrated on defense..

He's a horrible teammate with an ego the size of pus*yfiend's forearm..

He's a crybaby diva..who got exposed when the goin got tough and requested a trade before stealing Gasol for a bag of Triscuits..

He never shot over 47% for a season

His achille's looks like your mom's roast beef flaps...

Do I need to continue on??...

Now turn your snotty nose around while GROWN folks with actual sense discuss basketball..

Not some circle jerk over a n*gga who made it an art to go 30 for 30...

Faggit...
 4 years ago '12        #144
Excel 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,806 | Props total: 2320 2320
 omniscience said:

Yeah..I'm mad about a bunch of men giggling and twirling their toes..gushing over one of the most overrated n*ggas in NBA history..

I swear..I can see any one you f*gs bent over in the mirror..looking over your shoulder and spreading your ashy as*holes begging Kobe to come get some.. that's the type of wild homo sh*t I'm peeping in this thread.. it's one thing to admire one's game..but to go above and beyond in the way you lames have done needs to be addressed..

For one..you're a complete fu*kin goofball for thinking Kobe has a better skill set than Jordan..The apprentice and clone can never be better than the Master..let's get that out the way..

Two.. All of this artsy sh*t ya'll poppin about is a bunch of gibberish. Its all about personal preference at the end of the day..You clowns speak of Kobe like he's the fu*kin Mona Lisa of the Hardwood when he is far from it..What good is all of that "beauty in motion sh*t" when the man has been the most inefficient..most helped..superstar to play the game. Hobe has been bailed out countless times.. Rode Shaq's saddle for 3 rings..Sat under Phil's wing like a baby bird starving for worms only to be rescued by Gasol and Co. for another two..

He's a crybaby diva..who got exposed when the goin got tough and requested a trade before stealing Gasol for a bag of Triscuits..

Now turn your snotty nose around while GROWN folks with actual sense discuss basketball..

Faggit...
LORD 1/2 MERCY!!!!!!
O LAWDY
THIS IS THE KOBE STAN ANTICHRIST RIGHT HERE
 4 years ago '08        #145
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 omniscience said:

Faggit...

confirmed...
 4 years ago '04        #146
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,292 | Props total: 10496 10496
cue that gif with all the smilies running with their hands on their face.(bron,krs,shaq)
 4 years ago '12        #147
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
this dude writing SAT essays over here

we off responding to yall.
 4 years ago '04        #148
Budala 416 heat pts416
space
space
$12,201 | Props total: 674 674
omni just sh*tted on these dudes and didn't even flush
 4 years ago '12        #149
space
space
space
the recovery continues.... YOUNG!
 4 years ago '12        #150
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
Truth is Lebron will carry the league after Kobe then it will be another after Lebron right now someone in America is prepping for that spot.
 4 years ago '05        #151
Dun Language 3933 heat pts3933
space
space
$74,527 | Props total: 26485 26485
just came in here to slurp kobe off

kobeeeeee
 4 years ago '09        #152
The Bully 349 heat pts349
space
space
$48,052 | Props total: 33581 33581
can't wait til this overrated fukk leaves
 4 years ago '10        #153
sho 2010 193 heat pts193
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 4497 4497
Just came in here to continue slurping the godbe

Don't know why y'all trolling this man during his final years

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #154
sho 2010 193 heat pts193
space
space
space
Still down here slurping

I hope godbe gets 50mill next season he deserves it

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #155
sho 2010 193 heat pts193
space
space
space
My mans takin sh*t too serious for me tho
 4 years ago '09        #156
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,605 | Props total: 778 778
 Rich Simmons said:
preach. they dont know any better so dont let them get to you or take them seriously.but yes people are waking up. alot of people even his haters understand this now and tell me this. sadly it took mamba bi*ching lebron out in the allstar game for alot of people to realize this. but everyone one i talk to now 25 and up all see this now. everyone who used to hate him appreciates him now and the art of the game. i will not watch basketball ever again. hes the only reason i tune in and to be honest the haters tune in. like jordan said "hes the only one cursed like me and what hes doing at his age is ludicrious"even mj is in awe of him. that should saay it all. once kobes gone and the 90s draft class its over. enjoy
Lies you will watch still.
 4 years ago '12        #157
OC123 177 heat pts177
space
space
$22,403 | Props total: 1182 1182
 omniscience said:
The level of foolery and c*cksucking in this thread is astronomical...

fu*k it!!...I've had an internal struggle trying to figure out which fanbase is more pitiful..PAC stans or Kobe faithfuls...This thread has pushed me to believe that you Kobe Scrotum coasters are the fu*king WORST...

Some of the sh*t spewed in this thread wreaks the same as the week old steak chunks found between Cambury's teeth..

GrownmanJ... You're a fu*kin clown..Nothing more to be said. You don't believe me.. just go back and re-read all of your posts...

Thatsmygoat... I can easily tell you suck d!ck for EBT swipes..The type of n*gga who wipes his a.ss only to smell the tissue afterwards to give his sh*t a rating... fu*kin f*g sh*t..

The Man with a thousand chins..aka..Lo life dun.. Shouldnt you be putting a cow in the cobra clutch somewhere!?!?... You shouldn't even open your mouth about basketball unless your hungry a.ss is taking a bite out of the leather..

pus*yfiend...Perfect name for a internet n*gga who gets no pus*y..all you do is reverse cowgirl photos of Kobe on your fu*kin Power ranger sheets.. You're a different breed of f*g.. type of n*gga who's great great grandchild will be doodoo chasers... NEXT LEVEL sh*t.

Too many birds to name in this thread..Ya'll disgust me.
lord 1/2 mercy

4 years ago '08        #158
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,686 | Props total: 6822 6822
That's it for the kobe stans.

Honestly I hate that n*gga's hype for most of his career.

Afro Kobe was d!ckriding bi*ch. Ultimate turn off was when he sticked his tongue like MJ.

Post 2009 was a crybaby bi*ch and overhyped

2009 to 2013 Nothing bad to say here.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 09-24-2013 at 04:35 PM..
 09-25-2013, 01:40 AM         #159
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant stand kobe but love dude's competitiveness. Cnt stand these soft, floppin a.ss, butt buddy a.ss players nowadays.
 4 years ago '12        #160
space
space
space
its amazing how ppl will hate on Kobe

I wonder why

maybe he reminds them of what they couldnt be?
Home      

most viewed right now
Aurora Jolie could get it
71 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
185 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
226 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside What the fu-k is going on in the basketball sports game genre ?
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Amazon looks to deliver Chipotle & Shake Shack
33 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
603 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
T-Mobile and Sprint To Announce Their Merger In October
25 comments
20 hours ago