Do people understand that after Kobe leaves, thats it?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Artist Illustrates Everyday Life With His Wife
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA David Stern says the Lakers could’ve traded for Chris Paul if Mitch Kupcha..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn... 50 Cent getting married on the low?
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #121
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,620 | Props total: 1379 1379
 thatsmygoat said:
There's plenty of great players in the NBA

Lebron, Durant, etc etc

But they don't play the game like an art. Kobe is the last artist left

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Bullseye; 05-29-2013 at 04:11 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #122
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
didnt see any art in that video. Maybe you're not clear on what this topic is about?
 4 years ago '11        #123
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,515 | Props total: 37 37
 Play4keepz32 said:
Please delete the bullseye post it is a disgrace to the goat kobe bean bryant to have this trash in here this thread is a dedication to the greatest player to ever lace them up the only player i have ever seen to win b2b titles without a top 10-15 player in the league at the time and a top 50 player on his team just simply amazing feat that we will never see again thank you kobe
Gasol & Bynum weren't top 15 players?
 4 years ago '12        #124
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,276 | Props total: 645 645
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Gasol & Bynum weren't top 15 players?
Maybe gasol . He was floating around there (he wasnt doing sh*t before kobe though)

but bynum ?????

4 years ago '12        #125
kennypedia 
space
space
space
$748 | Props total: 256 256
can't wait till he leaves. Honestly, I CANNOT wait until he retires and the game of basketball is rid of his presence and his very toxic influence on the games of many players on lower levels. His very toxic influence on the nature of basketball discussions. One of the most overrated players in recent memory; he coo but his longevity makes people inflate his entire game
 4 years ago '09        #126
The Bully 349 heat pts349
space
space
$48,052 | Props total: 33553 33553
 kennypedia said:
can't wait till he leaves. Honestly, I CANNOT wait until he retires and the game of basketball is rid of his presence and his very toxic influence on the games of many players on lower levels. His very toxic influence on the nature of basketball discussions. One of the most overrated players in recent memory; he coo but his longevity makes people inflate his entire game

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #127
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,242 | Props total: 100 100
 kennypedia said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #128
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,866 | Props total: 971 971
 kennypedia said:
Just imagining the hate ANY superstar would get if they pulled the sh*t Hoebe does

Ballhogging like a bi*ch

Going 9/27 every game and blaming his teammates

Having Pau, Dwight, Nash, and still needing more help

Swept two times in 3 years

fu*k that n*gga.
 4 years ago '12        #129
space
space
space
the hilarious thing is how little your hate matters. we've seen what the man can do on the court.

end of story
 4 years ago '12        #130
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
 thatsmygoat said:
the hilarious thing is how little your hate matters. we've seen what the man can do on the court.

end of story
Tear an achilles

24 shot attempts for 24 points

Demand a trade when sh*t gets real

Prime example of a "real n*gga" right

n*gga almost DIPPED the fu*k outta LA and ya'll swear on this mans d!ck
 4 years ago '10        #131
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$20,368 | Props total: 5580 5580
lol 5 rings tho
 05-30-2013, 09:04 AM         #132
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kennypedia said:
 4 years ago '08        #133
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 kennypedia said:
 4 years ago '08        #134
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$7,165 | Props total: 1568 1568
 kennypedia said:

dumbest sh*t no TRUE fan of basketball would say, youre hate for a LEGEND is fu*kin disgraceful shows how biased you are and YOU n all the other fu*k geekboys orlly never picked a basketball up entire life.... skip baseless a.ss n*gga...
 4 years ago '09        #135
The Bully 349 heat pts349
space
space
$48,052 | Props total: 33553 33553
 Solitary Genius said:
dumbest sh*t no TRUE fan of basketball would say, youre hate for a LEGEND is fu*kin disgraceful shows how biased you are and YOU n all the other fu*k geekboys orlly never picked a basketball up entire life.... skip baseless a.ss n*gga...

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #136
space
space
space
Guess we can't blame yall...

if you never been in the hood ( or any park, backyard or gym ) to watch a basketball game a n*gga like kobe is hard to appreciate

you have to have seen a n*gga play for more than money and fame
 4 years ago '06        #137
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$787 | Props total: 128 128
The level of foolery and c*cksucking in this thread is astronomical...

fu*k it!!...I've had an internal struggle trying to figure out which fanbase is more pitiful..PAC stans or Kobe faithfuls...This thread has pushed me to believe that you Kobe Scrotum coasters are the fu*king WORST...

Some of the sh*t spewed in this thread wreaks the same as the week old steak chunks found between Cambury's teeth..

GrownmanJ... You're a fu*kin clown..Nothing more to be said. You don't believe me.. just go back and re-read all of your posts...

Thatsmygoat... I can easily tell you suck d!ck for EBT swipes..The type of n*gga who wipes his a.ss only to smell the tissue afterwards to give his sh*t a rating... fu*kin f*g sh*t..

The Man with a thousand chins..aka..Lo life dun.. Shouldnt you be putting a cow in the cobra clutch somewhere!?!?... You shouldn't even open your mouth about basketball unless your hungry a.ss is taking a bite out of the leather..

pus*yfiend...Perfect name for a internet n*gga who gets no pus*y..all you do is reverse cowgirl photos of Kobe on your fu*kin Power ranger sheets.. You're a different breed of f*g.. type of n*gga who's great great grandchild will be doodoo chasers... NEXT LEVEL sh*t.

Too many birds to name in this thread..Ya'll disgust me.
 4 years ago '08        #138
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 omniscience said:

fu*k it!!...I've had an internal struggle trying to figure out which fanbase is more pitiful..PAC stans or Kobe faithfuls...This thread has pushed me to believe that you Kobe Scrotum coasters are the fu*king WORST...

Some of the sh*t spewed in this thread wreaks the same as the week old steak chunks found between Cambury's teeth..

GrownmanJ... You're a fu*kin clown..Nothing more to be said. You don't believe me.. just go back and re-read all of your posts...

Thatsmygoat... I can easily tell you suck d!ck for EBT swipes..The type of n*gga who wipes his a.ss only to smell the tissue afterwards to give his sh*t a rating... fu*kin f*g sh*t..

The Man with a thousand chins..aka..Lo life dun.. Shouldnt you be putting a cow in the cobra clutch somewhere!?!?... You shouldn't even open your mouth about basketball unless your hungry a.ss is taking a bite out of the leather..

pus*yfiend...Perfect name for a internet n*gga who gets no pus*y..all you do is reverse cowgirl photos of Kobe on your fu*kin Power ranger sheets.. You're a different breed of f*g.. type of n*gga who's great great grandchild will be doodoo chasers... NEXT LEVEL sh*t.

You mad as hell. The fact that you proceeded to write that sh*tty a.ss essay proves it. The hate is seeping all through your post. Simmer down fu*kboy and keep my name out your mouth...

n*gga came in this thread and was like...

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #139
Excel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,706 | Props total: 1856 1856
 omniscience said:

Kobe stans stay takin L's I swear
 4 years ago '12        #140
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
 omniscience said:

Wow
Home      

most viewed right now
'18 BENTLEY MULLINER. Who's copping??
22 comments
22 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
114 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside *exhales*......Does anybody remember National Security ?
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 26 - BREAKING: Egypt has launched air strikes on Libya
52 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside THE ROCK GOES on TWITTER RANT AFTER CRITICS GIVE BAYWATCH BAD REVIEWS :..
49 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA Live 18 is real. It's happening. It's coming, and it won't be stopp..
34 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill May Have Officially Redeemed Himself From The Drake Beef w/Th..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BREAKING: Young Buck gives update on G Unit affiliation
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy