Do people understand that after Kobe leaves, thats it?

most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Trump Says Media Will Pay a Big Price For Reporting His Inaug..
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 88
Video inside Troy Ave Responds To Wack100
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass PAWG Crystal Bottoms?...
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Bay Area Legend... Keak da Sneak was shot last night
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #21
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,087 | Props total: 38 38
 BlessInTheSky said:
Did you guys even read the original post? This is the problem with Boxden, people are always trying to make it into a 'WHO'S BETTER' argument. It's not about SURPASSING Kobe, it's about watching basketball itself. Superstars such as LeBron and KD are great and they might even surpass Kobe in terms of accomplishments in the future, but there is NOBODY in the league that plays the game like Kobe. Kobe is the closest we've had, in terms of playing style, to Michael Jordan. You can't sit here and tell me LeBron or KD plays like Jordan.
You got clowns out here calling him the GOAT. And OP said the other 2's craft isn't a work of art. Arrogant disrespectful type sh*t gets paid no mind.
 4 years ago '13        #22
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 1190 1190
The way to win in life is follow the kobe system
 4 years ago '11        #23
KING JAYY 512 heat pts512
space
avatar space
space
$48,592 | Props total: 12204 12204
 Lighto said:
Name 5 volume shooters or five guys whou could win multiple rings on tobes stacked teams?
name 5 volume shooters who have won multiple rings
 4 years ago '08        #24
YoungRay20 282 heat pts282
space
avatar space
space
$26,501 | Props total: 5063 5063
 vshah24 said:
You got clowns out here calling him the GOAT. And OP said the other 2's craft isn't a work of art. Arrogant disrespectful type sh*t gets paid no mind.
Basically....
 4 years ago '05        #25
Dun Language 3768 heat pts3768
space
avatar space
space
$70,331 | Props total: 13247 13247
we love u goat jr. been riding with the god since he had the fro
 4 years ago '05        #26
Dun Language 3768 heat pts3768
space
avatar space
space
$70,331 | Props total: 13247 13247
whats sad is he said before he retires he will have 5 or 6 rings and he will be the will smith of the nba.


hes living proof if u work hard u can be and do whatever u want. its not even the skill of this man its the will of this man
 4 years ago '08        #27
o7media 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$26,411 | Props total: 4588 4588
Anyone who thinks Kobe is anywhere close to MJ or that he will be missed when he's gone is a fu*kin dumb a.ss.

You only watch the Lakers, stop comparing this bum to MJ it's disrespectful.

MJ wouldn't be sitting at .500 or below with 3 future HOFers on his team.

Kobe stans are the worst.






 4 years ago '05        #28
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,033 | Props total: 43 43
So many blind idiots on this forum that don't understand what OP is saying.

I see now that it's not about trolls upsetting a few Laker fans, but rather making stupid people agree with what they don't even believe in.

Take this dumbas 07media for example with his post. Gasol is injured, Dwight (well we all know how Dwight has been), Steve Nash has been injured plus he's almost 40 years old. Key bench players injured. Kobe balling at an unbelievable level still at 34, but yet he's failing with 3 HOF's now.

Let's just stick to what OP was saying. It's too early in the morning
 4 years ago '08        #29
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$7,165 | Props total: 1566 1566
What's really sad is Kobes last few years being underappreciated because of Lebron or KD fans.... they might be better tthey might not.... it doesn't matter they played two totally different eras....

This sh*t is about celebrating a legend on the court who was the best of his years 2000 - 2010.... hes on his way out so naturally the praise is due especially when he's playing tge highest level of ball a 34 yr old in th e nba has....

I dnt see whaf the problem is, fast forward to 2018 n lebron will receive the same.... im just sayin if your a fan of BASKETBALL (fu*k wat team or player) u have to show the guy all the respect he deserves
 4 years ago '04        #30
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,034 | Props total: 1413 1413
i cosign this powerful post

its nobody i can think of that have just mastered the game like kobe. Its other players that have been more dominant based on physical size or athleticism, but kobe wins based off pure skill

its amazing
 03-07-2013, 08:59 AM         #31
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Play4keepz32 said:
Best that ever did it...

His will 2nd to none
Work ethic 2nd to none
Greatness 2nd to none

He basically perfected mike's game and does it better ..

Greatest player i have ever seen...

Age 34
Guarding the best players on the other team
1 arm
Nites like last nite
That sh*t just aint real

Kobe is just on another level...
Preach. Im 30 + myself. and i actuall saw mj come in the league and kobe is more skilled in literally every aspect of the game not to mention he could actually shoot when he came in the league. and unlike mike kobe came into the sf/sg/ super scoring pg era. mike played in the center / pf era. he didnt see vinces tmac wades lebrons pierces etc. and mikes shot makking ability was robotic compared to beans. and not only that he knew his limits thats why mike gave the ball up if the shot wasnt easy or if it was a high difficulty level and range in most situations. and his footwork wasnt even in the same realm as beans and ddont get me started on the handles and passing. these young fu*ks have nothing to compare it too but what the media says. john salley has played with both and he said kobe was clearly better waaaay back in 03 phil has said hes more skilled mark jackson lost a ring to both and said kobes better.

kobe bean bryant is the greatest basketball player to ever live period
 03-07-2013, 09:00 AM         #32
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you cant blame bx


if you never been in the hood ( or any park, backyard or gym ) to watch a basketball game a n*gga like kobe is hard to appreciate


you have to have seen a n*gga play for more than money and fame
 4 years ago '05        #33
blah blah blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$11,954 | Props total: 8397 8397
 thatsmygoat said:
remember that game 6 vs phoenix in the wcf?

ive never seen anything like that
it was like a symphony on a basketball court

ive seen greater displays of brute force

but nothing like that


nba gonna be wack without him. ppl could say lebron better now but his whole game is based on athleticism, being faster and stronger. kobe has so much skill in his game, the footwork, the fakes. like dude said its like an art
 03-07-2013, 09:25 AM         #34
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
you cant blame bx


if you never been in the hood ( or any park, backyard or gym ) to watch a basketball game a n*gga like kobe is hard to appreciate


you have to have seen a n*gga play for more than money and fame
Beautiful
 4 years ago '08        #35
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Rich Simmons said:
Preach. Im 30 + myself. and i actuall saw mj come in the league and kobe is more skilled in literally every aspect of the game not to mention he could actually shoot when he came in the league. and unlike mike kobe came into the sf/sg/ super scoring pg era. mike played in the center / pf era. he didnt see vinces tmac wades lebrons pierces etc. and mikes shot makking ability was robotic compared to beans. and not only that he knew his limits thats why mike gave the ball up if the shot wasnt easy or if it was a high difficulty level and range in most situations. and his footwork wasnt even in the same realm as beans and ddont get me started on the handles and passing. these young fu*ks have nothing to compare it too but what the media says. john salley has played with both and he said kobe was clearly better waaaay back in 03 phil has said hes more skilled mark jackson lost a ring to both and said kobes better.

kobe bean bryant is the greatest basketball player to ever live period
Agreed. MJ was the better athlete(stronger/faster) and better defender. These are the only 2 things that seperate MJ from Kobe. If Bean went to college, he most likely would have better defense. But as far as pure skill set, Kobe is one up on MJ and ahead of any perimeter player to ever play the game...
 4 years ago '10        #36
Akira Son Bio 201 heat pts201
space
avatar space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8181 8181
 Armen87 said:


that might be the greatest video on the internet
 4 years ago '07        #37
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,992 | Props total: 1074 1074
 Rich Simmons said:
Preach. Im 30 + myself. and i actuall saw mj come in the league and kobe is more skilled in literally every aspect of the game not to mention he could actually shoot when he came in the league. and unlike mike kobe came into the sf/sg/ super scoring pg era. mike played in the center / pf era. he didnt see vinces tmac wades lebrons pierces etc. and mikes shot makking ability was robotic compared to beans. and not only that he knew his limits thats why mike gave the ball up if the shot wasnt easy or if it was a high difficulty level and range in most situations. and his footwork wasnt even in the same realm as beans and ddont get me started on the handles and passing. these young fu*ks have nothing to compare it too but what the media says. john salley has played with both and he said kobe was clearly better waaaay back in 03 phil has said hes more skilled mark jackson lost a ring to both and said kobes better.

kobe bean bryant is the greatest basketball player to ever live period
good brother please preach to these little kids... im not agreeing because im a laker but because i love the game of basketball.. i was blessed to be able to see mj and kobe come into the league and i jave to go with kobe having a better all around game with the era of defenders that he was put up against which mj wasnt and because of that that how he was able to dominate so easily at his position because there wasnt anybody that could guard him... but these blinded kids dont understand that
 03-07-2013, 09:49 AM         #38
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '08        #39
Eagles All Day 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$29,986 | Props total: 6798 6798


You Kobe Stan's are fycking delusional

Not one single fu*k is gonna be cared when this overrated snitch retires

When MJ retired that was the real time when it was the end, ratings were in a dump for about a decade after MJ retired

People outside of la and bx don't care about this overrated bum
 4 years ago '07        #40
I bleed GREEN 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$18,646 | Props total: 7753 7753
 Play4keepz32 said:
Best that ever did it...

His will 2nd to none
Work ethic 2nd to none
Greatness 2nd to none

He basically perfected mike's game and does it better ..

Greatest player i have ever seen...

Age 34
Guarding the best players on the other team
1 arm
Nites like last nite
That sh*t just aint real

Kobe is just on another level...
 Rich Simmons said:
Preach. Im 30 + myself. and i actuall saw mj come in the league and kobe is more skilled in literally every aspect of the game not to mention he could actually shoot when he came in the league. and unlike mike kobe came into the sf/sg/ super scoring pg era. mike played in the center / pf era. he didnt see vinces tmac wades lebrons pierces etc. and mikes shot makking ability was robotic compared to beans. and not only that he knew his limits thats why mike gave the ball up if the shot wasnt easy or if it was a high difficulty level and range in most situations. and his footwork wasnt even in the same realm as beans and ddont get me started on the handles and passing. these young fu*ks have nothing to compare it too but what the media says. john salley has played with both and he said kobe was clearly better waaaay back in 03 phil has said hes more skilled mark jackson lost a ring to both and said kobes better.

kobe bean bryant is the greatest basketball player to ever live period
 GrownmanJ said:
Agreed. MJ was the better athlete(stronger/faster) and better defender. These are the only 2 things that seperate MJ from Kobe. If Bean went to college, he most likely would have better defense. But as far as pure skill set, Kobe is one up on MJ and ahead of any perimeter player to ever play the game...
 bx kid said:
good brother please preach to these little kids... im not agreeing because im a laker but because i love the game of basketball.. i was blessed to be able to see mj and kobe come into the league and i jave to go with kobe having a better all around game with the era of defenders that he was put up against which mj wasnt and because of that that how he was able to dominate so easily at his position because there wasnt anybody that could guard him... but these blinded kids dont understand that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Bill & Joe... Dat ass!
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Emily Ratajkowski Walking Her Dog
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside George Bush is a fool :mjlol:
178 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Actor Miguel Ferrer Dead at 61
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Top 10 Games of All Time
122 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside New Hi-Res Look At Zordon & Rita Repulsa From Power Rangers
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Body Sweet As A Peach
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy