Do people understand that after Kobe leaves, thats it?

most viewed right now
 70
OT Trump is doing the thing leaders are supposed to do, b..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
NBA Melo Leaves The Knicks The Same Way He Joined The Knicks!
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
How many sperm cells are these women responsible for wasting?
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside That 2:40 Mark, OH MY LORD!
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '12        #221
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
 4evaabso said:
When Kobe leaves, da NBA is gonna dip n popularity severely & drastically look & feel different. The type of joy centered around basketball will evaporate with his departure. Places ppl flocked to to watch sports such as bars & pubs will suffer greatly. Watering holes will see a sharp reduction n profits due to his absence. I myself will not b a fan of dis NBA product neither. It's a diluted, watered down game of 3pt shooting & dunks. With players of limited skill sets posing as elite competitors. Marque players have become lamented n friendship ball & da AAU culture which has driven REAL MEN & FANS away from da game. There r no more rivals, just overpaid tall guys linking up to play together n hopes of expediting an easy way to victories, once only achieved through preservence & due diligence. I dread dis new age of da NBA mostly because of the lack thereof of will power needed to excel to become great. Sumthin Kobe has and has always had. This game will suck. Sure as sh*t stinks & water is wet.

Sincerely,
An 80's baby.

REAL
 3 years ago '14        #222
GroovyJay 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 913 913
 thatsmygoat said:







YOUNG!
 3 years ago '04        #223
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,612 | Props total: 117 117
Kobe relies on his skill while everyone else relies on their athletic ability to make plays.
 3 years ago '09        #224
dadon85 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$29,017 | Props total: 12136 12136
Lakers will be bad for a minute
 3 years ago '04        #225
LordBlanco|M 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$34,101 | Props total: 15646 15646
We just need Westbrook to master the fadeaway over 3 defenders and we might be ok.

Last Alpha left.

 3 years ago '14        #226
4evaabso 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,977 | Props total: 12348 12348
 thatsmygoat said:
REAL
Appreciate bruh
 3 years ago '05        #227
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$4,194 | Props total: 2554 2554
Another will rise from the ashes!
 3 years ago '08        #228
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 2413 2413
Westbrook plays with that intensity
durant is tryna syphon some
but youre right
 3 years ago '08        #229
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 2413 2413
 4evaabso said:
When Kobe leaves, da NBA is gonna dip n popularity severely & drastically look & feel different. The type of joy centered around basketball will evaporate with his departure. Places ppl flocked to to watch sports such as bars & pubs will suffer greatly. Watering holes will see a sharp reduction n profits due to his absence. I myself will not b a fan of dis NBA product neither. It's a diluted, watered down game of 3pt shooting & dunks. With players of limited skill sets posing as elite competitors. Marque players have become lamented n friendship ball & da AAU culture which has driven REAL MEN & FANS away from da game. There r no more rivals, just overpaid tall guys linking up to play together n hopes of expediting an easy way to victories, once only achieved through preservence & due diligence. I dread dis new age of da NBA mostly because of the lack thereof of will power needed to excel to become great. Sumthin Kobe has and has always had. This game will suck. Sure as sh*t stinks & water is wet.

Sincerely,
An 80's baby.
damn
 3 years ago '14        #230
4evaabso 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,977 | Props total: 12348 12348
 Imagin3 said:
damn
Just telling it like it is bruh... Shameful what dis new era has done to the game we all know and love.
Dudes building all star teams to be competitive. I.E. 2015 Cavs
 3 years ago '10        #231
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,619 | Props total: 19152 19152
Out with the old, in with the new. Get ya rest Kobe.

 3 years ago '09        #232
The Bully 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$48,052 | Props total: 33581 33581
 LordBlanco said:
We just need Westbrook to master the fadeaway over 3 defenders and we might be ok.

Last Alpha left.

Kobe never mastered it himself, that's why he shot 7-27 every night
 3 years ago '05        #233
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,545 | Props total: 1557 1557


As far as I know, Kobe's been out of the league for 2-3 years now..

Still love the NBA..

More fun watching Steph than Kobe.
 3 years ago '08        #234
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 2413 2413
 I_REP_VA said:


As far as I know, Kobe's been out of the league for 2-3 years now..

Still love the NBA..

More fun watching Steph than Kobe.
thus far, thats all regular season highlights
 3 years ago '05        #235
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,545 | Props total: 1557 1557
 Imagin3 said:
thus far, thats all regular season highlights
whatever n*gga..

Life Goes On..

All good things come to an end.

New Marlo Stanfields in the game now.. game is the game.


MJ still the GOAT though
 3 years ago '08        #236
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,686 | Props total: 6822 6822
 I_REP_VA said:
whatever n*gga..

Life Goes On..

All good things come to an end.

New Marlo Stanfields in the game now.. game is the game.


MJ still the GOAT though
lol we still got Goatbrook.
 3 years ago '07        #237
Wilder GOAT 252 heat pts252
space
avatar space
space
$8,475 | Props total: 2194 2194
there is Jamal Crawford dude
 3 years ago '06        #238
DEDOS 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$62,350 | Props total: 21620 21620
Ratings threw the roof and kobe hasnt won a playoff series in half a decade. Everything going to be fine
 3 years ago '05        #239
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,545 | Props total: 1557 1557
 DEDOS said:
Ratings threw the roof and kobe hasnt won a playoff series in half a decade. Everything going to be fine
Exactly.. kobe stans man. Bunch of simps
 3 years ago '14        #240
4evaabso 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,977 | Props total: 12348 12348
Finals ratings suck..Most ppl were only watching to see Le Collusion lose. But hey what do I know.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
250 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
Aurora Jolie could get it
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Bill Nye meets a group of drunk Thots in elevator LMAO
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Official Look: Kith X Scottie Pippen 1
25 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside 2K was ready to sent goons at site for 3/10 2k18 review score.
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Kenneka Jenkins Update [OMFG]
130 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside Harvard Study: Apple Slows Down old iPhones to Sell Millions of New M..
84 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Married high school teacher, 25, 'had sex with 4of her students,2 of t..
119 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy