Do people understand that after Kobe leaves, thats it?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
14112 pageviews
286 comments

thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
Do people understand that after Kobe leaves, thats it?

There's plenty of great players in the NBA

Lebron, Durant, etc etc

But they don't play the game like an art. Kobe is the last artist left

and yall are on here trolling his last seasons.

unbelievable.

i guess you never know what you got till its gone

[pic - click to view]

The Beautiful Artistry of Kobe Bryant - YouTube

Last edited by thatsmygoat; 03-08-2013 at 10:38 AM..
freemusic man gave props

286 comments for "Do people understand that after Kobe leaves, thats it?"

5 years ago '12        #2
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
remember that game 6 vs phoenix in the wcf?

ive never seen anything like that
it was like a symphony on a basketball court

ive seen greater displays of brute force

but nothing like that
 5 years ago '11        #3
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,503 | Props total: 6658 6658
Kobe the gawd
 5 years ago '10        #4
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 5 years ago '10        #5
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
The game will still be the same, except lakers players will be able to actually take some shots.. sh*t won't change except Stans diapers
 5 years ago '04        #6
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
n*gga we have players like Duant, Lebron..they can very easily end up having better careers than Kobe

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 5 years ago '11        #7
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,263 | Props total: 19971 19971
 Lighto said:
There are plenty of volume shooters who could get carried to rings the fu*k u talking about.
name 5
 5 years ago '10        #8
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
I don't even post here much anymore because of this overly sentimental bullsh*t, nobody talks facts, they just talk about their emotions. Kobe stans need TRT. Way too soft when it comes to basketball. LeBron and Durant, especially LeBron has a better chance of over leaping Kobe. Kobe is one of the GOAT's but he can be surpassed same with Jordan but people hold on to and project their delusions despite reality and have difficulty with change and progress.
Beerus M slapped this ish

5 years ago '12        #9
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 7596 7596
 MrTripleDouble said:
I don't even post here much anymore because of this overly sentimental bullsh*t, nobody talks facts, they just talk about their emotions. Kobe stans need TRT. Way too soft when it comes to basketball. LeBron and Durant, especially LeBron has a better chance of over leaping Kobe. Kobe is one of the GOAT's but he can be surpassed same with Jordan but people hold on to and project their delusions despite reality and have difficulty with change and progress.
 vshah24 said:
n*gga we have players like Duant, Lebron..they can very easily end up having better careers than Kobe

Did you guys even read the original post? This is the problem with Boxden, people are always trying to make it into a 'WHO'S BETTER' argument. It's not about SURPASSING Kobe, it's about watching basketball itself. Superstars such as LeBron and KD are great and they might even surpass Kobe in terms of accomplishments in the future, but there is NOBODY in the league that plays the game like Kobe. Kobe is the closest we've had, in terms of playing style, to Michael Jordan. You can't sit here and tell me LeBron or KD plays like Jordan.
 5 years ago '08        #10
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
OP and BlessInTheSky are right

sucks ppl are too close minded to realize it.

i rather not debate this tho and just enjoy the last few years of kobe
 5 years ago '08        #11
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Armen87 said:

[pic - click to view]

yo im crying, someone really made a video like that. i keep pausing from laughing so hard....
 5 years ago '11        #12
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 1609 1609
Are you serious ? The Lakers always get Star players, check our history and how many rings we captured. Its the dream location for a superstar.
 5 years ago '10        #13
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 BlessInTheSky said:
Did you guys even read the original post? This is the problem with Boxden, people are always trying to make it into a 'WHO'S BETTER' argument. It's not about SURPASSING Kobe, it's about watching basketball itself. Superstars such as LeBron and KD are great and they might even surpass Kobe in terms of accomplishments in the future, but there is NOBODY in the league that plays the game like Kobe. Kobe is the closest we've had, in terms of playing style, to Michael Jordan. You can't sit here and tell me LeBron or KD plays like Jordan.
His arrogance about it, he could not just give Kobe props he had to throw Durant and LeBon under the bus. Who is he to say LeBron and Durant don't take their craft as art? Kobe is close to Jordan but not that close. The man is struggling to make the playoffs and people are riding him for beating up on one of worst teams in the league. Do this against an OKC, Spurs, Heat then were talking. Take this idol worship back to childhood.
 5 years ago '08        #14
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Are you serious ? The Lakers always get Star players, check our history and how many rings we captured. Its the dream location for a superstar.
missed the entire point....

i would have hated to have boxden during the jordan era....
 03-07-2013, 04:42 AM         #15
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatsmygoat said:
There's plenty of great players in the NBA

Lebron, Durant, etc etc

But they don't play the game like an art. Kobe is the last artist left

and yall are on here trolling his last seasons.

unbelievable.

i guess you never know what you got till its gone
preach. they dont know any better so dont let them get to you or take them seriously.but yes people are waking up. alot of people even his haters understand this now and tell me this. sadly it took mamba bi*ching lebron out in the allstar game for alot of people to realize this. but everyone one i talk to now 25 and up all see this now. everyone who used to hate him appreciates him now and the art of the game. i will not watch basketball ever again. hes the only reason i tune in and to be honest the haters tune in. like jordan said "hes the only one cursed like me and what hes doing at his age is ludicrious"even mj is in awe of him. that should saay it all. once kobes gone and the 90s draft class its over. enjoy
 5 years ago '10        #16
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Rich Simmons said:
preach. they dont know any better so dont let them get to you or take them seriously.but yes people are waking up. alot of people even his haters understand this now and tell me this. sadly it took mamba bi*ching lebron out in the allstar game for alot of people to realize this. but everyone one i talk to now 25 and up all see this now. everyone who used to hate him appreciates him now and the art of the game. i will not watch basketball ever again. hes the only reason i tune in and to be honest the haters tune in. like jordan said "hes the only one cursed like me and what hes doing at his age is ludicrious"even mj is in awe of him. that should saay it all. once kobes gone and the 90s draft class its over. enjoy
You just watch Kobe Bryant.
 5 years ago '08        #17
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
 Armen87 said:

this had been dying
 5 years ago '09        #18
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
 Armen87 said:

No, not again. I'm screaminggggggggggg
 5 years ago '10        #19
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
This thread is living proof that n*ggas on this site only read thread titles
 5 years ago '04        #20
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 BlessInTheSky said:
You got clowns out here calling him the GOAT. And OP said the other 2's craft isn't a work of art. Arrogant disrespectful type sh*t gets paid no mind.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago