Do people understand that after Kobe leaves, thats it?

most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside 50 cent v.s GAME
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Westbrook on Zaza: Imma get his ass back, I don't play that game
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Jan 19 - 8 Countries so cheap you won't need to work
8 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #1
13765 pageviews
286 comments


thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
Do people understand that after Kobe leaves, thats it?
 

 
There's plenty of great players in the NBA

Lebron, Durant, etc etc

But they don't play the game like an art. Kobe is the last artist left

and yall are on here trolling his last seasons.

unbelievable.

i guess you never know what you got till its gone



[pic - click to view]

 The Beautiful Artistry of Kobe Bryant - YouTube


Last edited by thatsmygoat; 03-08-2013 at 10:38 AM..
freemusic man gave props
 

286 comments for "Do people understand that after Kobe leaves, thats it?"

 4 years ago '12        #2
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
remember that game 6 vs phoenix in the wcf?

ive never seen anything like that
it was like a symphony on a basketball court

ive seen greater displays of brute force

but nothing like that
 4 years ago '11        #3
Bullet22 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$11,360 | Props total: 3962 3962
Kobe the gawd
 4 years ago '10        #4
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,139 | Props total: 133 133
 4 years ago '06        #5
Armen87 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$10,830 | Props total: 94 94

[video - click to view]


 4 years ago '10        #6
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,995 | Props total: 3315 3315
The game will still be the same, except lakers players will be able to actually take some shots.. sh*t won't change except Stans diapers
 4 years ago '04        #7
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,084 | Props total: 36 36
n*gga we have players like Duant, Lebron..they can very easily end up having better careers than Kobe
 4 years ago '11        #8
KING JAYY 511 heat pts511
space
avatar space
space
$48,576 | Props total: 12129 12129
 Lighto said:
There are plenty of volume shooters who could get carried to rings the fu*k u talking about.
name 5
 4 years ago '10        #9
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 92 92
I don't even post here much anymore because of this overly sentimental bullsh*t, nobody talks facts, they just talk about their emotions. Kobe stans need TRT. Way too soft when it comes to basketball. LeBron and Durant, especially LeBron has a better chance of over leaping Kobe. Kobe is one of the GOAT's but he can be surpassed same with Jordan but people hold on to and project their delusions despite reality and have difficulty with change and progress.
Beerus M slapped this ish
 
 4 years ago '12        #10
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 2958 2958
 MrTripleDouble said:
I don't even post here much anymore because of this overly sentimental bullsh*t, nobody talks facts, they just talk about their emotions. Kobe stans need TRT. Way too soft when it comes to basketball. LeBron and Durant, especially LeBron has a better chance of over leaping Kobe. Kobe is one of the GOAT's but he can be surpassed same with Jordan but people hold on to and project their delusions despite reality and have difficulty with change and progress.
 vshah24 said:
n*gga we have players like Duant, Lebron..they can very easily end up having better careers than Kobe

Did you guys even read the original post? This is the problem with Boxden, people are always trying to make it into a 'WHO'S BETTER' argument. It's not about SURPASSING Kobe, it's about watching basketball itself. Superstars such as LeBron and KD are great and they might even surpass Kobe in terms of accomplishments in the future, but there is NOBODY in the league that plays the game like Kobe. Kobe is the closest we've had, in terms of playing style, to Michael Jordan. You can't sit here and tell me LeBron or KD plays like Jordan.
 4 years ago '08        #11
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 41 41
OP and BlessInTheSky are right

sucks ppl are too close minded to realize it.

i rather not debate this tho and just enjoy the last few years of kobe
 4 years ago '08        #12
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 41 41
 Armen87 said:



[pic - click to view]





yo im crying, someone really made a video like that. i keep pausing from laughing so hard....
 4 years ago '11        #13
MakeItHappen456 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,510 | Props total: 640 640
Are you serious ? The Lakers always get Star players, check our history and how many rings we captured. Its the dream location for a superstar.
 4 years ago '10        #14
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 92 92
 BlessInTheSky said:
Did you guys even read the original post? This is the problem with Boxden, people are always trying to make it into a 'WHO'S BETTER' argument. It's not about SURPASSING Kobe, it's about watching basketball itself. Superstars such as LeBron and KD are great and they might even surpass Kobe in terms of accomplishments in the future, but there is NOBODY in the league that plays the game like Kobe. Kobe is the closest we've had, in terms of playing style, to Michael Jordan. You can't sit here and tell me LeBron or KD plays like Jordan.
His arrogance about it, he could not just give Kobe props he had to throw Durant and LeBon under the bus. Who is he to say LeBron and Durant don't take their craft as art? Kobe is close to Jordan but not that close. The man is struggling to make the playoffs and people are riding him for beating up on one of worst teams in the league. Do this against an OKC, Spurs, Heat then were talking. Take this idol worship back to childhood.
 4 years ago '08        #15
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 41 41
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Are you serious ? The Lakers always get Star players, check our history and how many rings we captured. Its the dream location for a superstar.
missed the entire point....

i would have hated to have boxden during the jordan era....
 03-07-2013, 04:42 AM         #16
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatsmygoat said:
There's plenty of great players in the NBA

Lebron, Durant, etc etc

But they don't play the game like an art. Kobe is the last artist left

and yall are on here trolling his last seasons.

unbelievable.

i guess you never know what you got till its gone
preach. they dont know any better so dont let them get to you or take them seriously.but yes people are waking up. alot of people even his haters understand this now and tell me this. sadly it took mamba bi*ching lebron out in the allstar game for alot of people to realize this. but everyone one i talk to now 25 and up all see this now. everyone who used to hate him appreciates him now and the art of the game. i will not watch basketball ever again. hes the only reason i tune in and to be honest the haters tune in. like jordan said "hes the only one cursed like me and what hes doing at his age is ludicrious"even mj is in awe of him. that should saay it all. once kobes gone and the 90s draft class its over. enjoy
 4 years ago '10        #17
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 92 92
 Rich Simmons said:
preach. they dont know any better so dont let them get to you or take them seriously.but yes people are waking up. alot of people even his haters understand this now and tell me this. sadly it took mamba bi*ching lebron out in the allstar game for alot of people to realize this. but everyone one i talk to now 25 and up all see this now. everyone who used to hate him appreciates him now and the art of the game. i will not watch basketball ever again. hes the only reason i tune in and to be honest the haters tune in. like jordan said "hes the only one cursed like me and what hes doing at his age is ludicrious"even mj is in awe of him. that should saay it all. once kobes gone and the 90s draft class its over. enjoy
You just watch Kobe Bryant.
 4 years ago '08        #18
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
 Armen87 said:


this had been dying
 4 years ago '09        #19
DesertEagle 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$7,642 | Props total: 655 655
 Armen87 said:


No, not again. I'm screaminggggggggggg
 4 years ago '10        #20
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,779 | Props total: 16455 16455
This thread is living proof that n*ggas on this site only read thread titles
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Margot Robbie transforms into figure skater Tonya Harding for biopic r..
37 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Barack Obama 4's
63 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside I hear Nintendo out here fu*king up already Hm ?..
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside New Injustice 2 Trailer with New Character Reveals
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy