most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
it's really just the time from the first round to the 2nd that k!lls me, getting no health back, plus the fact that if you die, you start ALL the way over again smfh.... i always lose just a little too much health in between the 1st and 2nd wave, then i'm in trouble starting the 2nd one.... i need to work on using that parry sh*t, cuz i NEVER do, EVER....
 5 years ago '07        #122
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 d4deesnuts said:
i had a glitch in the 2nd round cuz i had k!lled all the enemies yet the game wouldn't proceed so i started over.
had that happen to me, too. i was ready to k!ll somebody over it .

Aftashok said:
it's really just the time from the first round to the 2nd that k!lls me, getting no health back, plus the fact that if you die, you start ALL the way over again smfh.... i always lose just a little too much health in between the 1st and 2nd wave, then i'm in trouble starting the 2nd one.... i need to work on using that parry sh*t, cuz i NEVER do, EVER....
parrying is crucial IMO. once you have that down you should at least consistently make it to the second wave.
 5 years ago '13        #123
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,271 | Props total: 4704 4704
Man this game gets me heated at times. Some of enemies you f!ght are OD hard. I'm on chapter 11 and I'm f!ghting these moferfukkers that go in the ground and u gotta pull em out with your rope or w/e. There are like 5 of these fcks at the same time. I'm stuck!

Other than the ott hard f!ghts. It's a great game so far.

Oh and I hope they dont patch none of the difficulties. These challenges are what make the GOW series great.
 5 years ago '04        #124
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Vercetti said:
Man this game gets me heated at times. Some of enemies you f!ght are OD hard. I'm on chapter 11 and I'm f!ghting these moferfukkers that go in the ground and u gotta pull em out with your rope or w/e. There are like 5 of these fcks at the same time. I'm stuck!

Other than the ott hard f!ghts. It's a great game so far.

Oh and I hope they dont patch none of the difficulties. These challenges are what make the GOW series great.
just Keep jumping and pull them out the ground...and I don't remember at that point if you have magic or not but if you do use it... but yeah just always jump pull and hit triangle in air for three heavy hits each time...don't stay on the ground too long at all, hit the ground jump
 5 years ago '07        #125
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,609 | Props total: 3934 3934
welp...after 6 days of relentless Ascension playing...this game deserves a 9 at the very least. the gameplay, the detail, the boss battles, the pacing of the game, the final boss...WHOOOOOO....

review sites fu*ked the game up by saying he was emotional in the game, hardly was Kratos emotional and most of his emotion was driven by the manipulation from the last Fury. i love the combat, it's not a button masher, i think everyone struggling with the trial of archimedes is button mashing through that part...u need to play it smart, period. i beat it on my 3rd try, took 30 minutes, on normal. (no button mashing)

the mp is OFF THE CHAIN! level 30 Hades, level 15 Zeus, still grinding through all the armor sets, weapon sets, trying to find the right balance with each character. Zeus is difficult to master in early levels, but once you get around 13, things start to take shape...

needs more maps, but i already know they are working on dlc extensively, most of which will be free, not to mention the collectors edition dlc pass, and the rise of the warriors dlc (which unlocks wednesday the 20th) so theres a lot to look forward to post-release. the closet thing that touches this mp is Powerstone..its just all over the place, and i love it.
 5 years ago '13        #126
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
just Keep jumping and pull them out the ground...and I don't remember at that point if you have magic or not but if you do use it... but yeah just always jump pull and hit triangle in air for three heavy hits each time...don't stay on the ground too long at all, hit the ground jump

Yep. finally managed to do it. it's all about working a stradegy.

edit;
[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by Vercetti; 03-18-2013 at 12:27 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #127
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 link04 said:
welp...after 6 days of relentless Ascension playing...this game deserves a 9 at the very least. the gameplay, the detail, the boss battles, the pacing of the game, the final boss...WHOOOOOO....

review sites fu*ked the game up by saying he was emotional in the game, hardly was Kratos emotional and most of his emotion was driven by the manipulation from the last Fury. i love the combat, it's not a button masher, i think everyone struggling with the trial of archimedes is button mashing through that part...u need to play it smart, period. i beat it on my 3rd try, took 30 minutes, on normal. (no button mashing)

the mp is OFF THE CHAIN! level 30 Hades, level 15 Zeus, still grinding through all the armor sets, weapon sets, trying to find the right balance with each character. Zeus is difficult to master in early levels, but once you get around 13, things start to take shape...

needs more maps, but i already know they are working on dlc extensively, most of which will be free, not to mention the collectors edition dlc pass, and the rise of the warriors dlc (which unlocks wednesday the 20th) so theres a lot to look forward to post-release. the closet thing that touches this mp is Powerstone..its just all over the place, and i love it.
What's your PSN name bro add me Gamersince1976 i'm a level 14 Ares...
 5 years ago '07        #128
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,609 | Props total: 3934 3934
 Da Ill One said:
What's your PSN name bro add me Gamersince1976 i'm a level 14 Ares...
PSN:YungShep. my mic be fu*king up sometimes, i have no control in that, but yea, ill add u up..probably bounce on it later on..celebrating my bday....kind of
 5 years ago '04        #129
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
InpherKnow

I think i'm level 16 Poseidon.
 03-18-2013, 07:07 PM         #130
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 link04 said:
PSN:YungShep. my mic be fu*king up sometimes, i have no control in that, but yea, ill add u up..probably bounce on it later on..celebrating my bday....kind of

dont play with DIO, he sucks....played with him the other day he had me doing all the work

j/k
 5 years ago '06        #131
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
This multiplayer is dope. Something different that I never played before. Still need to get the hang of it though. Some n*ggas are higher level than me and were using sh*t that wasn't explained in the tutorial.

n*ggas with crazy Zues bolts and some kind of Hades Soul magic.
 5 years ago '09        #132
bran9413 
space
space
$579 | Props total: 121 121
Did any of you guys get a Playstation All-Stars character dlc code with your GOW games and would be willing to share it? If so PM me.
 5 years ago '04        #133
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
I'll be on after work today... I want to try that trial of the gods mode.
 5 years ago '13        #134
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
Yo, fck that Trial of Archemedisl. That sh*t is impossible. 3 Madusas and 2 electro girls at the same damn time, no checkpoint respawn, no health supply.......yo

And by the damn time I go up a level, they expect me to beat the next set of enemies with little to no life left. cmon santa monica.

I can see why people were bi*ching about this level on forums, twitter and blogs. There's hard, and there is just OD hard where you get past it purely on luck= ToA.

I'ma go and attempt my #30+ retry.
 5 years ago '06        #135
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Vercetti said:
Yo, fck that Trial of Archemedisl. That sh*t is impossible. 3 Madusas and 2 electro girls at the same damn time, no checkpoint respawn, no health supply.......yo

And by the damn time I go up a level, they expect me to beat the next set of enemies with little to no life left. cmon santa monica.

I can see why people were bi*ching about this level on forums, twitter and blogs. There's hard, and there is just OD hard where you get past it purely on luck= ToA.

I'ma go and attempt my #30+ retry.
You know on some of the waves you can hold on to block and those guys can never hurt you. You just need patience.
 5 years ago '13        #136
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
I give up, man fck it. 2+ hrs on that part...it aint worth me breaking the disc in half. I tried everything...I just cant fcking do it. Ima take my L and wait for the patch. If not, chapter 28 aint that bad. Atleast its near the end.

Ima go try out the multi player.
 03-19-2013, 09:38 PM         #137
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just went to bestbuy to kop this and niccas said they sold out
 5 years ago '04        #138
dagrest84 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 131 131
Phuck Archemedes and his bi*ch a.ss trials
 5 years ago '08        #139
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2396 2396
Bought the saga collection yesterday and started playing the original game for PS2 and started getting pissed @ how hard some of the bosses are. Threw my controller at the wall a couple of times.

$40 down the drain.
 5 years ago '05        #140
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
How this version match up against the previous 3? Is it the best one? How are the graphics?
best one graphically.. gameplay wise id put it in this order

God of war 2

God of war 1

God of war Acension

God of ghost of sparta

God of war 3

God of war chains of Oylimpus
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy