The Official God Of War: Ascension BX Thread

most viewed right now
 128
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
158 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Acid Rap said:
I'd rather that they didn't patch it. Can you just start on hard mode or does it have to be unlocked first? I'd rather just hop right into the sh*t and do it on hard the first time.
You can start on Hard...beat that and unlock Titan for the platinum
 5 years ago '09        #102
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Da Ill One said:
You can start on Hard...beat that and unlock Titan for the platinum
Yea it honestly looks like a walk in the park for the platinum. I wish you were required to beat Titan mode, but they have never required that. I'm interested in this part that everybody is hyping up as being real hard tho. I haven't had something to make me sweat since finishing up Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2's plat.
 5 years ago '13        #103
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 4698 4698
I'm getting this tomorrow, so i'ma hopefully get to do the trial of archimedes before they patch it. i love a challenge.
 5 years ago '04        #104
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
Good game but im glad I didn't buy this one.

Gameplay is getting stale but I really liked the new battle techniques & magic. Great puzzles. Ascension just aint as dope as the other three. An unnecessary sequel but hey, its here.



Trial of Alchimedes was a bit much. ..You pretty much have to use EVERY WEAPON you got to stand a chance & parry.
 5 years ago '04        #105
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
got it yesterday.

will play tonight after i re-do my final paper.

Remember when we used to go nuts on GTA4 MP? I think we should do that again for this game. Hell... even on GTA4 MP or RDR.
 5 years ago '06        #106
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
this game may be the easiest to plat out of all the gow's, but i'll reserve judgement until i beat it on hard. After 3 days, i only have 3 trophies left. About the trials that everyones talking about, well i only did it on normal but i still heard that its pretty hard on normal and i literally beat it in 1 try! I'm hoping to have that same luck when i do it on hard mode.
 5 years ago '06        #107
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,876 | Props total: 2715 2715
 d4deesnuts said:
this game may be the easiest to plat out of all the gow's, but i'll reserve judgement until i beat it on hard. After 3 days, i only have 3 trophies left. About the trials that everyones talking about, well i only did it on normal but i still heard that its pretty hard on normal and i literally beat it in 1 try! I'm hoping to have that same luck when i do it on hard mode.
GoW1 and GoW2 were really easy plats. So that statement is saying a lot. I haven't bought Ascension yet. Getting it Saturday or Sunday. Almost done platinuming Far Cry 3.
 03-17-2013, 12:22 AM         #108
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trial of Alchimedes was easy over here playing on Normal

Good game the worst out of the series tho for me, didnt buy and glad i didnt

Tho i did like controlling time on some prince of persia sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #109
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
 Acid Rap said:
I'd rather that they didn't patch it. Can you just start on hard mode or does it have to be unlocked first? I'd rather just hop right into the sh*t and do it on hard the first time.
true that
 5 years ago '04        #110
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
More MP arenas are needed for Favor of the Gods.


Last edited by DIGI; 03-17-2013 at 01:18 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #111
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
 Da Ill One said:
yeah same here bro...I was reading that it was hard and dude's were going through multiple controllers and sh*t... I was like Come on I played and beat DMC 3 on the hardest mode Hell or Hell...and that game is ranked one of the hardest games of all time..so I was like it can't be any worse than that...but it's definitely close to it and this was on normal mode...I already know hard mode will p!ss me off...That dude you f!ght Tring to see
[spoiler - click to view]

pissed me off on hard mode...and the
[spoiler - click to view]

....yeah I'll have to wait for the patch before Titan mode or i'll Hulk Smash my PS 3...
U trying to beat it on titan for personal satisfaction? Just asking cuz u only need to beat it on hard for the platinum. I'm on my hard playthrough now and am on chapter 25 so i'm getting close to doing the trials again. Even though i beat the trials in only 1 try during normal mode, i'm kinda bracing myself for doing this sh*t on hard. I actually havn't had any trouble so far on hard except for the regular a.ss goat enemies. Idk what it is about those annoying bi*ches, but when i'm f!ghting like 10 of them and they are all bum rushing me and attacking at the same time, sh*t always gets me at first.
 5 years ago '04        #112
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 d4deesnuts said:
U trying to beat it on titan for personal satisfaction?

Yes I always try to beat games on the hardest difficulty.... sometimes I quit (ok most of the time lol) but yes I always try to do the hardest settings
 5 years ago '04        #113
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Gater said:
Bruh... I'm playing on hard my first play through and answer me this...This n*gga can f!ght all this gargantuan sh*t and win...but when it comes to these fu*king enemies with the spears and hammers they act like these n*ggas are unstoppable.. sh*t is annoying as fu*k man
One on one he can k!ll anyone...but them dudes with the spears and hammers have armor and they bump rush you and sh*t...them fu*kers are annoying...and like them Juggernauts (the big a.ss elephant looking things) they are easy one on one on hard...but when you f!ght three of them bi*ches at once it's damn near impossible...
 5 years ago '06        #114
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
 Da Ill One said:
One on one he can k!ll anyone...but them dudes with the spears and hammers have armor and they bump rush you and sh*t...them fu*kers are annoying...and like them Juggernauts (the big a.ss elephant looking things) they are easy one on one on hard...but when you f!ght three of them bi*ches at once it's damn near impossible...
those stupid goat bi*ches with the armors are the most annoying enemies for me. I didn't have a problem at all with any enemy on normal, but having dudes swing at u from every which way constantly gets annoying, i learned i gotta roll nonstop and even then i'll just roll into them swinging swords at me or some sh*t. I keep telling myself these mofos are easy but its just they literally throw like 10 at a time at u.
 5 years ago '07        #115
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
finally beat that fu*king bullsh*tass trial.

advice i would give for wave 1 is to master parrying gorgons and make sure your clone and time freezing powers are leveled up because they'll come in handy. use the clone as much as you can and then just attack when you can parry them. k!ll 1 gorgon and then try to get the next 2 to red before you k!ll another because the next one to die triggers the witches and a 4th gorgon. when the witches come, unload on magic and you should be well on your way since that's the hardest part.

for wave 2, use whatever magic you have left from k!lling the witches and gorgons on the amazons and try your best to make quick work of them. it's crucial to finish them with the grab move so you can get some health. harpies are easy. the lightning statue guy just try to stay away and use your clone and freeze him if he gets too close while watching for the fire.

for wave 3, it's not bad at all, just use air combos and the clone and freezing as needed. make sure you finish the centaur with the grab because you can get health from him too. the wraiths aren't bad, just jump around fu*king them up and make sure to grab them when they go under ground.


hope that helps anybody still looking for tips.
 5 years ago '06        #116
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
 joshdogg26 said:
finally beat that fu*king bullsh*tass trial.

advice i would give for wave 1 is to master parrying gorgons and make sure your clone and time freezing powers are leveled up because they'll come in handy. use the clone as much as you can and then just attack when you can parry them. k!ll 1 gorgon and then try to get the next 2 to red before you k!ll another because the next one to die triggers the witches and a 4th gorgon. when the witches come, unload on magic and you should be well on your way since that's the hardest part.

for wave 2, use whatever magic you have left from k!lling the witches and gorgons on the amazons and try your best to make quick work of them. it's crucial to finish them with the grab move so you can get some health. harpies are easy. the lightning statue guy just try to stay away and use your clone and freeze him if he gets too close while watching for the fire.

for wave 3, it's not bad at all, just use air combos and the clone and freezing as needed. make sure you finish the centaur with the grab because you can get health from him too. the wraiths aren't bad, just jump around fu*king them up and make sure to grab them when they go under ground.


hope that helps anybody still looking for tips.
whats your tip for making quick work of those blue bi*ches? This sh*t was easy for me on normal but i've now gotten to this part on hard and this sh*t is alot harder. Those lightnignt bi*ches annoy the fu*k out of me and i always get hit at least a couple times by those blue bi*ches, which will be extremely crucial during this. I know once i past them, the rest is pretty easy.
 5 years ago '04        #117
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 d4deesnuts said:
whats your tip for making quick work of those blue bi*ches? This sh*t was easy for me on normal but i've now gotten to this part on hard and this sh*t is alot harder. Those lightnignt bi*ches annoy the fu*k out of me and i always get hit at least a couple times by those blue bi*ches, which will be extremely crucial during this. I know once i past them, the rest is pretty easy.

How to k!ll Lightning Chicks = Parry Parry Parry.

When u parry them, they do that big shock that stuns everybody on the screen. Toss the chick then grab the other lightning chick. Rinse, repeat.
 5 years ago '07        #118
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 d4deesnuts said:
whats your tip for making quick work of those blue bi*ches? This sh*t was easy for me on normal but i've now gotten to this part on hard and this sh*t is alot harder. Those lightnignt bi*ches annoy the fu*k out of me and i always get hit at least a couple times by those blue bi*ches, which will be extremely crucial during this. I know once i past them, the rest is pretty easy.
i don't have anything fool proof, but once you're past the gorgons you can make good use of the jumping combos. i just used all the magic i had gotten from finishing off the witches to weaken them and then had at it. i basically save my magic to use specifically on the witches and blue hoes. it won't quite finish them off but it does most of the damage. if you're lucky, sometimes you'll knock one of the blue ones off the stage with the fire magic.
 5 years ago '06        #119
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
i just came back to post that i beat this sh*t, took me about 9-11 tries. After my last post, i literally started making it past the first round every single time which kept me motivated, then i had a glitch in the 2nd round cuz i had k!lled all the enemies yet the game wouldn't proceed so i started over. I made it to the final round 3 times and finally beat that sh*t. My strategy for the blue bi*ches was a little different, i hardly every parry in this game since i hate how its done, but for the blue bi*ches, u could just stand there and hold block, they can never hurt u from what i could tell, then whenever my uroburos and the other thing filled, i would just unload it all over their faces until the red symbol appeared over there head and used them for health, the horse dude also gives u health before u face the final 3-4 wraiths.
 5 years ago '06        #120
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
oh i also read a update that they are only patching this sh*t for normal mode only, so if anybody plans on platting this, you'll have to beat it on hard legit. I honestly dont see a need for a patch since it took me about an hour and half of trying. Between my 10 or so attempts, i made it past the first round after my first 3 tries every single time thereafter(which is considered the hardest part), and 3 times i made it to the last rd before finally beating it. It only took me 1 try on normal so i really dont see a need for it to b fixed in the first place.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy