Steph Kegels
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
48 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13083 13083
man this part near the end after
[spoiler - click to view]

has me raging. i heard about it in the reviews but thought it wouldn't be THAT bad. it is. anybody else beat it yet?
 5 years ago '04        #82
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 joshdogg26 said:
man this part near the end after

has me raging. i heard about it in the reviews but thought it wouldn't be THAT bad. it is. anybody else beat it yet?
You talking about the

? If so fu*k that whole section... fu*k it with an Aids infested meth addicted wh0ore of a Swine flu having girl... and then fu*k it again... that whole section might be the hardest thing ive played in my life... fu*k that part... whats your PSN?

Last edited by Da Ill One; 03-14-2013 at 10:02 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #83
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78 OP
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I can't wait to cop this so I can see this hard section everybody is talking about. I'm going to go in on that bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #84
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 Quick SR Son said:
Damn Trizz it go hard like that? Guess I'll pick up my pre-order

Add me on PSN if yall tryin to get down on that multi: Quick_SR_Son
add me - osirus201 ill be on tonight round 11:30-midnight ish
 5 years ago '07        #85
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
You talking about the

? If so fu*k that whole section... fu*k it with an Aids infested meth addicted wh0ore of a Swine flu having girl... and then fu*k it again... that whole section might be the hardest thing ive played in my life... fu*k that part... whats your PSN?
yeah, i haven't even got past the first part,

. i haven't found a strategy that really works that well, just jumping around using the square and triangle moves, using the clone thing as much as i can, and using magic when the

. nothing makes me want to rage quit more than

smh.

my PSN is too gay to share with other human beings and i can't change it, plus i don't really play online, but i'll PM you if i get into it
 5 years ago '06        #86
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
i've read about this part too and am getting close, i'm on ch. 24 and i think that part is on ch. 28? Anyways, i read a decent guide that makes the sh*t sound easy enough but i'm sure i'm in for a challenge, then i gotta do the sh*t again on hard mode lol. I got to read the strategy for it again but i know there are 3 waves and supposedly the 2nd and 3rd wave are easy since u can hold block and will never get hit apparently, so u can just take your time attacking.
 5 years ago '06        #87
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
GOOD NEWS ppl, i literally just read this a couple seconds after sending my last post, but one of the devs for the game said that part of the game will be patched!! lol. I guess too many ppl bi*ched about that part of the game, it sucks for the ppl that already did it legit though, i'm a.ssuming they are gonna add checkpoints with a patch.

link:

[tweet - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #88
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
 Trizz187 said:
add me - osirus201 ill be on tonight round 11:30-midnight ish
Ill add you when I get to the house.

d4deesnuts said:
GOOD NEWS ppl, i literally just read this a couple seconds after sending my last post, but one of the devs for the game said that part of the game will be patched!! lol. I guess too many ppl bi*ched about that part of the game, it sucks for the ppl that already did it legit though, i'm a.ssuming they are gonna add checkpoints with a patch.

link:
I swear the internet has given pus*y a voice. I wanted to see what the fuss was about, but I wont be getting it in til next week. Still gotta clear out some of my backlog
 5 years ago '04        #89
space
space
I'm glad I beat it on normal before the patch...That sh*t was INSANELY Hard on Normal...I can't even fathomn Hard and Titan mode at hat part pre-patch... But now i'm on Chapter 26 on hard mode so I'll get to try before the patch...tonight will be rage quitting night I can already tell lol
 5 years ago '05        #90
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
Went to Blockbuster to rent and they didn't have any copies available. Was hoping to beat it over the weekend
 5 years ago '05        #91
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
Just RedBoxed this hoe
 5 years ago '07        #92
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I'm glad I beat it on normal before the patch...That sh*t was INSANELY Hard on Normal...I can't even fathomn Hard and Titan mode at hat part pre-patch... But now i'm on Chapter 26 on hard mode so I'll get to try before the patch...tonight will be rage quitting night I can already tell lol
honestly it's so inexplicably difficult and inconsistent with anything in any GOW game that i didn't believe it when i read it was THAT hard. after trying for like an hour to beat it i was ready to put the sticks down and never finish this game . this is coming from someone who's crushed the ninja gaiden games.
 5 years ago '07        #93
space
space
 Quick SR Son said:
I swear the internet has given pus*y a voice. I wanted to see what the fuss was about, but I wont be getting it in til next week. Still gotta clear out some of my backlog
just beat the single player campaign without connecting to the internet so you don't have to dl the patch . or you can stop and delete your game data when you get to that part and play it without being online.
 5 years ago '10        #94
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
 joshdogg26 said:
just beat the single player campaign without connecting to the internet so you don't have to dl the patch . or you can stop and delete your game data when you get to that part and play it without being online.
Way to come thru JoshDogg.

Now, just PM me that PSN so I laugh at that soft sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
honestly it's so inexplicably difficult and inconsistent with anything in any GOW game that i didn't believe it when i read it was THAT hard. after trying for like an hour to beat it i was ready to put the sticks down and never finish this game . this is coming from someone who's crushed the ninja gaiden games.
yeah same here bro...I was reading that it was hard and dude's were going through multiple controllers and sh*t... I was like Come on I played and beat DMC 3 on the hardest mode Hell or Hell...and that game is ranked one of the hardest games of all time..so I was like it can't be any worse than that...but it's definitely close to it and this was on normal mode...I already know hard mode will p!ss me off...That dude you f!ght Tring to see

pissed me off on hard mode...and the

....yeah I'll have to wait for the patch before Titan mode or i'll Hulk Smash my PS 3...
 5 years ago '04        #96
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,645 | Props total: 1122 1122
side note, has anyone PS3 gotten extra hot playing this game at random spots for no real reason.
 5 years ago '12        #97
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,629 | Props total: 2140 2140
 grydlok said:
side note, has anyone PS3 gotten extra hot playing this game at random spots for no real reason.
Its the 4d emersion sony implemented. Each persons ps3 gets one of the elements of kratos's blades of choas. You must be using the fire element a lot.
 5 years ago '12        #98
Southwick 
space
space
$2,623 | Props total: 397 397
 d4deesnuts said:

link:
sh*t like this is what makes 2K suck. They change gameplay just to suit a couple of people. Everybody is pus*y, spoiled bi*ches nowadays. Always looking for mama and daddy, or somebody else to save them. Figure it out or go get a fu*kin refund
 5 years ago '11        #99
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
Just beat the game and it was pretty solid to say the least. Started off slow but after the second hour it felt like vintage GOW. The

was frustrating as fu*k, I tried for like an hour to beat it then rage quit then finally beat that sh*t this morning. Just the simple fact that

was gay in itself.

Overall it was a good instalment in the series. About to check this multiplayer out now.
 5 years ago '09        #100
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78 OP
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I'd rather that they didn't patch it. Can you just start on hard mode or does it have to be unlocked first? I'd rather just hop right into the sh*t and do it on hard the first time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
203 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy