Savannah Brinson Addresses LeBron Relationship Rumors

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-06-2013, 08:10 PM         #61
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah he better stay wit someone who has been with him....stop trying to marry these damn skrippers that everyone done had they d!ck in and stop marrying gold diggin white women.
 5 years ago '13        #62
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Lmao At least Bron got kids with her and what not and she okay looking.

But he could have gotten better. I know he be looking at all the women throwing it at him and he be like damn Im settling big time...

But she been with him since way back so it cool. When your famous you should always date a women who kept it real with you when you was broke and continues even when you make money. Either that or a rich women that is not a model or wanna be singer. A rich women who is an actress or successful singer like the homies D-Wade and Hova .
 5 years ago '09        #63
Damien2321 
space
space
$507 | Props total: 95 95
Like the homie Dom Kennedy said "remember when Kobe cheated on his, the same ring"
 03-06-2013, 08:31 PM         #64
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
Lebron was a phenom in high school bruh...everybody knew he was gonna be rich and famous and so did she...
Everybody is a High School phenom before you go to the league and prove it playboy.....

Lebron is smart. She is going to be the realest broad to him from here on. Men cheat, so he aint any different. He just has a realer girl by his side which makes him lucky.

Can't hate on Bron for doing the right & smart thing by marrying his babies' moms. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a immature chump who's the reason why our society is so fu*ked up now
 5 years ago '07        #65
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3944 3944
when he did his mvp speech that bi*ch was fine as fu*k...she dont look all that caked up like this...but she bad, and THICK
 5 years ago '04        #66
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1296 1296
Bully with the father time with that lame KnicksKilla
 03-06-2013, 09:03 PM         #67
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
even if they get married and divorce somewhere down the line, it's not that big of an L

he probably took her virginity, she prolly used to loan him money when he was a broke high schooler..they're prolly more best friends than they are lovers

so even if they separate he wouldnt have any issues breaking her off a couple mill just off the strength of knowing that she loves him for him, not his money

it's not like he met her she was a teenage hooker on a video set for a c-list rap group or anything
 5 years ago '04        #68
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
what about that white girl and that white lil baby boy he got in Akron from back when he was in High School...n*ggas really thought his mother could finance that hummer....:pacha: she could not finance a 35 cent bag of chips with 5 nickels in Bron's pocket for he got signed to some sort of deal via his career..
 5 years ago '05        #69
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 O_nasty said:
looks lot better when he's not all caked up in make up
 5 years ago '05        #70
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
She knows what she's doing. Men cheat, and once she get that loyalty ring and he gets caught dipping in some strange she got a multimillion dollar payday coming her way. Cha Ching.
 5 years ago '12        #71
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
 O_nasty said:
looks lot better when he's not all caked up in make up
how did we miss this f*ggotry?
 5 years ago '11        #72
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I never get how you thirsty c*nt equals worry about how the next man girl looks. That's that man's biz and his pus*y, plus the muthafu*ka can have y'all equals main fap material as a low rent sidepiece. The barber shop is more gossipy than the beauty saloon nowadays smh and we all would bang his chick if she offered keep it networth yell™
 5 years ago '12        #73
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 The Bully said:
so even if they separate he wouldnt have any issues breaking her off a couple mill just off the strength of knowing that she loves him for him, not his money

it's not like he met her she was a teenage hooker on a video set for a c-list rap group or anything

5 years ago '11        #74
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,202 | Props total: 1623 1623
Lebron could and should do better. He has Access to new pus*y every single night. Why should he have to settle for the Same old c*nt.
 5 years ago '05        #75
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 676 676
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Bron is a businessman. I'm sure he's gonna get a pre-nup.
I can see him getting a pre nup... but if she smart, she'll stick it out with him anyway... Lebron is a goldmine as long as he's alive... Man is a global icon and will forever generate $$$
 5 years ago '10        #76
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 The Bully said:
as I glance at the struggle goatee, $15 tattoos done with a dirty needle and big, crusty lips in your avy that i'm sure have been wrapped around many a c*ck, I laugh at the thought of you calling another human being ugly
my n*gga went in
 5 years ago '04        #77
Rillest 5 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 63 63
 The Bully said:
feelings caught

you need a job bro? come and work for me at my growing enterprise. i like the energy you bring, you're a feisty lil thing, arent ya?

5 years ago '12        #78
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 17300 17300
As much as I dislike the n*gga I will agree that the media needs to leave his relationship alone.

75% of the reason these n*ggas arelationships be following apart in the entertainment world is because the hypebeast media swear they cheating an sh*t 95% of the time.

How you gone act faithful if every grocery store check out lane in America got your face on the cover talkin bout how u fu*kin every bi*ch but your wife

n*gga grandma cant even buy milk without seeing her grandson on the cover of some bullsh*t magazine
 5 years ago '04        #79
Rillest 5 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 63 63
Bully went all the way in....
 5 years ago '10        #80
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 KnickKilla92 said:
you unknown f*gget behind a computer show yourself. You claim your retired you're either an old pedophile with nothing to do with his life. Or just a fat f*gget that browse gay pr0n in a dark basement. Don't ever mention me again
feelings caught
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy