Faizon Love goes in on Funk Flex on The Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg Show

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #81
marx1684 
space
space
$4,837 | Props total: 4980 4980
Can't respect Rosenberg for that. At least be a professional & finish the interview. Stand by your word & do your work as an interviewer. If the person invited walks off that's on you. There aren't many that wouldn't disagree w.what Faizon said. Flex has put in his work. Things he's said & the stances that he's taken & sometimes switched up on are what have tarnished his image. He should just run things in the back & just get back to straight music w/seldom bombing of records.
 03-07-2013, 09:30 PM         #82
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen mannnn i respect the sh*t out of Faizon for this, My props for the n*ggajust shot up to the ROOF! he did real n*gga shyt and and i been saying the same sh*t for the longest. Out of all people Rosenberg wants to catch feelings, idk why! obviously because they have to some what respect flexx i guess cuz he has some type of power at hot 97 plus cipha was his intern at one point but Faizon wasnt lying at all.. Flex sucks the sh*t out of 50 cent/Jay-Z & Nicki Minaj.. but more so 50 CENT! to this day flex plays a 50 record and acts gay as hell esp. when they have a interview together.

i respect faizon heavy for this though and the funniest part of this whole sh*t is towards the end when cipha was like "Ok well i dont want it to get too late and flex walks in here and its a whole big thing" and faizon said FUK HE GON' DO

i dont get it tho, Rosenberg tried to say Faizon was being disrespectful but faizon was right, flexx does is to whoever and whenever the hell he feels and says all type'a crazy sh*t. You cant have no sympathy or nuffen for a n*gga like that, Flexx always been a clown to me and im happy someone [whether it was faizon or not] that brought it up
 5 years ago '04        #83
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3923 3923
so did flex loose weight or something? How you start your show with fat jokes like you manute bol and sh*t? why not address what the dude said? Basically flex just went on the air and proved fasion right. The jokes were wack and he only kept saying them because of his d!ckriding hype men. bottom line flex was butt hurt and so was roseyburg.. what is the world coming too..

Last edited by zhiggeman; 03-07-2013 at 10:31 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #84
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 BrooklynBoy said:
did this n*gga pull a ravishing rick rude and appear on both shows on the same day

or is he just wearing the same outfit?

He really did
 5 years ago '12        #85
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,836 | Props total: 1749 1749
I gotta listen to this sh*t again
 5 years ago '04        #86
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
a fat n*gga talkin bout another fat n*gga is like a ugly person sayin another person ugly...

flex sound greasy and fat and nasty...and i bet thats rosenberg bi*ch a.ss in the background...also crazy how only jokes flex got is fat jokes

faizon basically said fu*k flex in flex's his house and all flex can do is say he fat...
 03-08-2013, 01:12 PM         #87
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And these are the people that deliver Hip Hop music??

No wonder the culture sucks.
 5 years ago '04        #88
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 Yung Chance said:
the fu*k is your point?
The point was blatant.
 5 years ago '09        #89
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
Flex lost big time. Especially after I listened to his comeback
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy