Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2013, 11:57 AM         #81
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is the race's spokesman that sets this sh*t in stone? "You are no longer a part of our race". Is there like a monthly meeting where all black people get together and discuss who they're kicking out of the race? LMAO, people actually believe this nutjob bullsh*t?

Ill put $500 down, you either date or are married to a white girl(or male) not sure what your preference is, but Ill bet they are white, white friends in the majority(your probably the token) and live in a white neighborhood, at least you aspire too........all you fake a.ss n*ggas think the same way....race is irrelevant to the large scheme of things, however blacks who endure discrimination deserve it because they are ignorant...and all the time you working over time to get your life to that of what you feel you deserve it to be, which is getting as close to being as white as you can be right?

Being black is not a mind state its an experience..that is much deeper then just your skin color.....when you purposely disconnect yourself from that experience because of self shame or ignorant bufoonery then you then place yourself out of the race that you are......the fact that you would rather sh*t on this kids tombstone because giving him the benefit of the doubt over a convicted criminal all because the kid is young and black, serioulsy shows how much of a fu*king sell out you are......you dont have to always pretend like black people cant make a mistake.........but damn bruh prentending like all this is the black man's fault all so you can appease your self loathing nature is pathetic and really immature......get a fu*king clue.....
 03-07-2013, 01:19 PM         #82
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ill put $500 down, you either date or are married to a white girl(or male) not sure what your preference is, but Ill bet they are white, white friends in the majority(your probably the token) and live in a white neighborhood, at least you aspire too........all you fake a.ss n*ggas think the same way....race is irrelevant to the large scheme of things, however blacks who endure discrimination deserve it because they are ignorant...and all the time you working over time to get your life to that of what you feel you deserve it to be, which is getting as close to being as white as you can be right?
I actually am not dating anybody but would be open to white, hispanic, asian, black, middle eastern or indian women. I'd be open to a woman of any race really as long as I am physically attracted to her.

I don't think anybody should endure discrimination. But it all depends on circumstance, really. Would I call what happened to Trayvon discrimination? Nah. Zimmerman was right to suspect Trayvon and I'm sure anybody else with any sense also would have.

Being black is not a mind state its an experience..that is much deeper then just your skin color.....when you purposely disconnect yourself from that experience because of self shame or ignorant bufoonery then you then place yourself out of the race that you are......the fact that you would rather sh*t on this kids tombstone because giving him the benefit of the doubt over a convicted criminal all because the kid is young and black, serioulsy shows how much of a fu*king sell out you are......you dont have to always pretend like black people cant make a mistake.........but damn bruh prentending like all this is the black man's fault all so you can appease your self loathing nature is pathetic and really immature......get a fu*king clue.....
Being black is not a mind-state, its not an experience, its what you are born as. You're making sh*t deeper than it really is. The 'experience' is what they make it. They want to see racism everywhere. They want to be seen as victims. They want to blame but not look at sh*t internally.

"oh sh*t, the cops always be searching black folks"... well that's because black folks are usually the ones found with drugs...

Who said I believe blacks can't make mistakes?

You're not going to convince me otherwise when all the time there are motherfu*kers yelling racism over small, inconsequential, non-racist bullsh*t. Racism exists. Go to stormfront and see it for yourself, but it is in no way what it used to be and no one is holding blacks down.

When have I ever denied my black ancestry? I have a black father, okay, whooptidoo. Should I jump for joy? I don't fu*king give a sh*t... Its just another random fact about me, like the fact that I have a 6 1/2 inch d!ck, or have to wear 8 1/2 size shoes.

It is biologically impossible to place oneself out of the race he was born in to. Wtf are you talking about?

I told you why I believe what I believe about this case and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with him being black. The dude was a fu*king uncontrollable as*hole who for some reason punched a bus driver, and posted pics of himself online posing like a gang banger. fu*k him and anybody that acts like him. Given those facts, it doesn't seem out of his character to jump on Zimmerman for little to no reason like Zimmerman said.
 03-07-2013, 01:48 PM         #83
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
I actually am not dating anybody but would be open to white, hispanic, asian, black, middle eastern or indian women. I'd be open to a woman of any race really as long as I am physically attracted to her.

I don't think anybody should endure discrimination. But it all depends on circumstance, really. Would I call what happened to Trayvon discrimination? Nah. Zimmerman was right to suspect Trayvon and I'm sure anybody else with any sense also would have.

Being black is not a mind-state, its not an experience, its what you are born as. You're making sh*t deeper than it really is. The 'experience' is what they make it. They want to see racism everywhere. They want to be seen as victims. They want to blame but not look at sh*t internally.

"oh sh*t, the cops always be searching black folks"... well that's because black folks are usually the ones found with drugs...

Who said I believe blacks can't make mistakes?

You're not going to convince me otherwise when all the time there are motherfu*kers yelling racism over small, inconsequential, non-racist bullsh*t. Racism exists. Go to stormfront and see it for yourself, but it is in no way what it used to be and no one is holding blacks down.

When have I ever denied my black ancestry? I have a black father, okay, whooptidoo. Should I jump for joy? I don't fu*king give a sh*t... Its just another random fact about me, like the fact that I have a 6 1/2 inch d!ck, or have to wear 8 1/2 size shoes.

It is biologically impossible to place oneself out of the race he was born in to. Wtf are you talking about?

I told you why I believe what I believe about this case and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with him being black. The dude was a fu*king uncontrollable as*hole who for some reason punched a bus driver, and posted pics of himself online posing like a gang banger. fu*k him and anybody that acts like him. Given those facts, it doesn't seem out of his character to jump on Zimmerman for little to no reason like Zimmerman said.
So to your long a.ss post, you just confirmed everything single thing I stated, I dont mind a good debate, but I wont debate with a self loathing idiot who believes that this young man's record is a good indication to believe he should be dead, you have not once spoke on Zimmerans record or the fact he was a convicted criminal with a record that has been confirmed, instead you have harped on Martins actions with alleged pieices of information that has not been confirmed at all....just shows how lost you are.
 03-07-2013, 02:10 PM         #84
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes I have spoken on Zimmerman's past run-ins with the law. I even told you what he was convicted of...

I didn't confirm anything you said. You can take it as confirmation if you want, however it is anything but.

I didn't say his past was a reason he should be dead. Trayvon's past is really irrelevant to the case, but I'm not a lawyer and I'm not handling this case so I can bring up my opinion of his past anytime I want. I didn't say his past was why he should die, but I did say that Zimmerman was well within his right to use lethal force and that's what it comes down to.

The cops arrested him then let him go after not being able to find a thing to charge him with. The only reason he was arrested again is because of the national outcry.

These aren't alleged pieces of information. Why would Trayvon's own friend say that he punched out a bus driver? Why would reputable news sources write that Trayvon was caught at school with women's jewelery and a burglary tool? Why would neighbors say that Zimmerman helped them when their houses were burglarized? Why would an old black woman who lives in that neighborhood support him for the very reasons I've already stated?

I'm getting tired of repeating this sh*t.

Here are some sources. Read for yourself

03-07-2013, 06:23 PM         #85
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Dead Man Walking guilty or not.
 TheMindOf said:
Same thing they said about Casey Anthony..

Heard on the news today, she's currently living in an apartment rent free and surviving off the kindness of strangers and supporters..

She going to Bankruptcy court at the young age of 26.. So her financial record will be clean (except any student loans) by the time she's 33.

Then you know she gon write that "Tell All" book and live off that for the rest of here life..

The point being.. People was talking bout her like she was gonna get murked when they let her back into the real world, when in all actuality she probably living better than the majority of her critics.

I immediately thought of u when i read that post. I just knew u were gona say this...like a flashback in my head of u postin the samething before and then scroll down and here u are
 5 years ago '10        #86
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Wow GA... The fact you need to bring up a past to justify the k!lling of an unarmed child is Faux News low. The facts are the same no matter what kind of spin you put on it. Face it man, it's getting real pathetic on your end
 03-07-2013, 08:23 PM         #87
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:

"News Wrap: Wells Fargo Settles on Minority Lending Scam
SUMMARY
In other news Thursday, Wells Fargo has agreed to pay at least $175 million to settle a lawsuit claiming it gave customers mortgage prices based on their race.

"The American labor market continued its steady recovery in October, as the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed that the economy added 171,000 jobs last month. The nation’s unemployment rate is now 7.9 percent, and there is an unquestionable recovery taking place. Lost in the positive news, though, is that the unemployment rate for African-Americans rose nearly a full point to 14.3 percent, up from 13.4 percent in September.

The black unemployment rate has fallen from its Great Recession peak of 16.7 percent, but it’s at the same level it was in October 2011, even though the nation’s overall unemployment rate has fallen more than a full point since then."

In 1999, when many of us were protesting the k!lling of Amadou Diallo, the NYPD performed 80,000 stop-and-frisks. Last year they conducted almost 700,000. This year they are reportedly on pace to do 800,000.

Nearly 90 percent of those stopped and frisked by the NYPD have been people of color. Approximately 90 percent of those are so completely innocent they do not even receive a ticket. 99.9 percent do not have a gun -- Mayor Bloomberg's primary reason for the stop-and-frisk program.

(Washington, DC) - Blacks have been arrested nationwide on drug charges at higher rates than whites for nearly three decades, even though they engage in drug offenses at comparable rates, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today. Using data obtained from the FBI, the report reveals the extent and persistence of racial disparities in US drug-law enforcement. The data also show that most drug arrests are for nothing more serious than possession.

"The 20-page report, "Decades of Disparity: Drug Arrests and Race in the United States," says that adult African Americans were arrested on drug charges at rates that were 2.8 to 5.5 times as high as those of white adults in every year from 1980 through 2007, the last year for which complete data were available. About one in three of the more than 25.4 million adult drug arrestees during that period was African American."

"Years after the civil rights movement, racial inequality continues to deepen.

The wealth gap between white and African-American families has nearly tripled over 25 years, according to a study released today by the Institute on a.ssets and Social Policy at Brandeis University.

Although African-American family income has increased over time, white families have accumulated much more wealth. By tracking families, the study found that the gap between white and African-American family wealth increased from $85,070 in 1984 to $236,500 in 2009.

Many Americans still believe that racial inequality is related to individual behavior, choices, character, marriage and child bearing, says Thomas Shapiro, IASP director. But homeownership has been the biggest cause of racial wealth disparity, followed by income, the study found. In the past 25 years, education has failed to be the great equalizer that many expected."

READ THE STUDY: The roots of the widening racial wealth gap.

Games Addict said:

[pic - click to view]

Now what world do you think your living in?

And racism is much more then some p!ss ant comments on a message board, its gets DEEP n*gga...........you need to wake up bruh..

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-07-2013 at 08:46 PM..
 03-07-2013, 10:17 PM         #88
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Excerpts from Losing The Race - Article of Faith Number Six: The police Stop-and-Frisk More Black People Than Whites Because of Racism

In 1989 the New York police department conducted an antidrug effort at the Port Authority Bus Terminal. Indeed, 65 to 75 percent of those they stopped were black or Latino, while only 35 percent of those stopped were white. According to the wisdom that the concentration on blacks and Latinos was racist, they should have been a much lower percentage of the people actually carrying drugs than 65 percent, and certainly no more than 75 percent. The actual figures: the blacks and Latinos were 99 percent of those found to be carrying drugs (208 out of 210). Obviously their being stopped in larger numbers guaranteed they would constitute a larger portion of those on whom drugs were found: but the fact that almost no one carrying drugs was not black or Latino was significant.
Nevertheless, after Diallo's death, under the glare of the media the New York City Street Crimes Unit started making many fewer arrests (291 in the seven weeks after the shooting, compared to 705 during the same weeks the previous year). The number of shootings promptly went up within the Street Crimes Unit's area of operation: that is, more people, most of them black or Latino, died or suffered serious injury.

What these episodes show is the following:

Even a police force devoid of racism and never abusive or discourteous in stop-and-frisk encounters, would in some areas have to stop more black people than white to prevent crime effectively.

The ultimate reason for this is, of course, racist disenfranchisement in the past (or, depending on how you view the inner city, even the present). But in the present, let's face it-crime is crime.

What this means is that in certain areas where certain kinds of crime are rampant, a police officer can, quite reasonably, stop more young black people, especially males, than any other type of person without being racist at all, on the contrary, to do so is often the only logical way to effectively f!ght crime. This is not a pleasant thought. But if this attention to minorities were unfair, then the minorities checked would almost always come up empty-handed. But as we have seen, all too often this is not the case. All of us know that, especially since the 1980s, there has been a violent drug trade run by urban minority men. Certainly this would lead black men in certain places to be more likely to be carrying drugs. Figures like the ones from the Port Authority, which are quite typical, prove this empirically.

One of many things showing that "profiling" is not proof of the eternity of racism is that black police officers are as notorious for it as white. "I mean, you're a cop. You know who's committing the crimes. It's your neighborhood. That's how it works," one in Philadelphia has said. How many of us could look this man in the eye and tell him he should concentrate on the Latina mothers pushing baby carriages and the white Temple University professors waiting at traffic lights driving to work? At Baltimore's main train station, a black police officer unhesitantly notes that young black women who favor certain accoutrements are known for delivering drugs and money for New York dealers. Especially since the "profile" is but a subset of the black female population (middle-aged black women with their children are not focused upon), is this man a "racist" for concentrating upon these particular women in trying to stanch the degradation that drugs wreak upon the New York City black community? How likely is it that the black dealers in Harlem have also incorporated paunchy middle-aged white businessmen in gray suits commuting from Washington into their networks? Many black police officers are s disenchanted with the analysis of profiling as racist as white ones are; as this Baltimore officer says, "The problem with black politicians is that they think the cop is automatically guilty"

There are two things that tend to get lost on the "D.W.B." issue when it comes to deciding whether racism rages eternal in America. One is that the officers guilty of this practice were working under the pressures of quotas, stopping more black drivers out of a sense that they were more likely to be carrying drugs. It was concretely documented in one state, for instance, that minority stops were concentrated during the last two weeks of any given month, just as parking tickets traditionally are. Even though the profiling was inappropriate and has since been prosecuted, our issue is whether or not these officers were motivated by racism, and in that light, what motivated them was in fact pragmatism, misaimed though it turned out to be-based on the fact that it is true, regardless of its cause or the justice of that cause, that black people do indeed commit crimes in this country in disproportion to their numbers. This is indeed what officers have often stated on the subject. We need not pretend that there is no racism among some of these officers, but even if there were none whatsoever, the result would have been the same, especially since black officers have been as guilty of profiling.
 03-07-2013, 10:29 PM         #89
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Losing The Race - Self-Sabotage in Black America - John McWhorter

Excerpts from Article of Faith Number Five The Number of Black Men in Prison Is Due to a Racist Justice System

In 1995, one in three black men in their twenties was either in jail, on probation, or on parole (the statistic is often distorted as "one in three black men" period, rather than in their twenties, but the truth is awful enough). More to the point, almost half of the United Staes prison population is black.

This is generally interpreted as evidence that black people are arrested out of proportion to thier numbers in society, since they constitute only 13 percent of the population. However, the figures must be seen in light of the fact that as sad as it is, nationwide blacks commit not 13 percent, but 42 percent of the violent crimes in the country. In other words, contrary to the idea that blacks are arrest disproportionately, their proportion of the prison population neatly reflects the rate at which they commit crimes. The reason they commit more crimes is surely traceable to racism, which left a disenfranchised people on the margins of society and most vulnerable to antisocial behavior. However, this does not mean that the percentage of the black prison population above 13 percent were put behind bars for no reason.

Yet the general feeling is that even if blacks are arrested in proportion to the crimes they commit, that there is a bias in the severity of their sentences. However, one study after another, even by scholars expecting their results to reveal racism, show no such bias. When prior records, gravity of the crime, and use of weapons is taken into account, there is no sentencing bias against blacks. Contrary to another piece of common wisdom, black people are not sent to death row disproportionately. Their numbers there also correspond with the proportion of crimes blacks commit, 40 percent in 1994 (also, whites are more likely than blacks to be executed).

Thus the black community sentiment, nurtured by white comrades-in-arms, that the railroading of Mumia Abu-Jamal represents life as usual for black men in America is wrong. All evidence does suggest that crucial exonerating evidence was barred from Abu-Jamal's trial and that he does not deserve to be in prison, much less to die. Yet without minimizing the unspeakable injustice of his incarceration, Abu-Jamal's story is today a freak tragedy, not business as usual.
The prison statistics are also widely attributed to the disparity in sentencing for possession of crack cocaine versus powdered cocaine, which according to common wisdom in the black community was instituted in order to corral black people, who mostly use crack, into prison.

Yet how racist can a law be which the Congressional Black Caucus vigorously supported and even considered too weak?
Typing all that sh*t while looking at the book was a good exercise and time k!ller, but my wrists hurt now

John McWhorter completely trashes all these black myths in this book, and brings a better reasoned, and less rude approach to this viewpoint than I do.

Oh yeah, he's black. Guess he's an uncle tom too...

Last edited by Games Addict; 03-07-2013 at 10:33 PM..
 03-08-2013, 05:55 AM         #90
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
Losing The Race - Self-Sabotage in Black America - John McWhorter

Excerpts from Article of Faith Number Five The Number of Black Men in Prison Is Due to a Racist Justice System

Typing all that sh*t while looking at the book was a good exercise and time k!ller, but my wrists hurt now

John McWhorter completely trashes all these black myths in this book, and brings a better reasoned, and less rude approach to this viewpoint than I do.

Oh yeah, he's black. Guess he's an uncle tom too... :smh :
So racial profiling is a myth now, and blacks commit crimes at a higher rate then whites in areas where Latinos and Mexicans are in the majority?l And crack cocaine is a drug that is worker then coke....even though its the same drug,....that is coincidental of course,........what about those housing loans, education, employment...all these are myths too? Let's look at Un Support for countries like Hatii and Jamaica after both countries suffered back to back natural disasters......Or the past few years of racial disparity happening in America........and bogus a.ss Uncle Tom n*ggas like yourself who support disenfranchisement of your own race...because you honestly believe that blacks deserve to be treated like criminals because arrest records that obviously target blacks result in higher arrest records....and longer prison senetncing.......like I said take that monkey sh*t off your face and wake up n*gga......America has targeted your skin color as public enemy number 1......and has taking action to remove your black a.ss from the equation of power both in this country and around the world.......and your silly a.ss is appluading them for it......
 5 years ago '11        #91
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
games addict
 5 years ago '07        #92
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Games Addict said:
Yes he lied, and he paid the price for lying to the judge. So did his wife. What is Batman's history? He 'resisted arrest' once and once for domestic abuse I think.

Can you say he's lying about what occurred with Trayvon? His story checks out. He had the broken nose, bloody head etc. A neighbor claimed that a bigger person was on top of another i.e Trayvon was much taller than Zimmerman, cops said his jacket had grass stains on the back from being on the ground etc.

Alls I'm saying is that given Trayvon's history of violence... I wouldn't put it past him to have just gone into 'n*gga mode' and flipped on Zimmerman... The guy punched out a fu*king bus driver for Darwin's sake.

Just look at the pictures of him. Dude thought he was a 'gangsta' so I've got no sympathy for people who glorify that bullsh*t...

Trayvon was minding his own business. Their first contact was blocks away from where Trayvon ended up dead. Trayvon continued his route to the house even after he noticed the guy following him. If Zimmerman didnt play vigilante none of this would have happened bottom line.
 03-08-2013, 12:18 PM         #93
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When people start claiming that the whole world is out to get them and to exterminate their race, that's when I exit the convo.

Shut your paranoid a.ss up.

Trayvon was minding his own business. Their first contact was blocks away from where Trayvon ended up dead. Trayvon continued his route to the house even after he noticed the guy following him. If Zimmerman didnt play vigilante none of this would have happened bottom line.
Have I disputed that?

That doesn't change a thing. It doesn't mean we know who initiated the f!ght.
 03-08-2013, 01:00 PM         #94
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
When people start claiming that the whole world is out to get them and to exterminate their race, that's when I exit the convo.

Shut your paranoid a.ss up.
Facts are what people like myself rely on, when facts indicate that this is the case(regardless of my beliefs) I choose to reside with facts. You on the other hand rely on he say she say bullsh*t rhetoric and put those who favor your opinion in the spotlight. Perfect example the numbers up top are facts, nothing skewed nothing bias.....your response to those facts was nothing but a generic response of 1 man's opinion that you offered as "fact",you even went so far as to call these obvious signs of discriminations "myths"... your a fu*king joke bruh......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-08-2013 at 01:09 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #95
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Games Addict said:
Would you be sorry for k!lling someone who was beating the sh*t out of you?

"Oh I'm sorry that I hurt you sir, but the only reason I did it is because you were beating me to a pulp. I see now my mistake. Go ahead, beat me some more"
And would have been avoided if his dumbass did not follow the kid.

I swear to god, are you a product of incest because your comprehension is fu*king ridiculous?
 03-08-2013, 02:59 PM         #96
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought Alex was the April Moon guy?
 03-08-2013, 03:07 PM         #97
Trill Lord J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *Missy* said:
I thought Alex was the April Moon guy?
that lame f*ggot a.ss social reject n*gga got like 100 accounts on this website alone
 5 years ago '13        #98
nyg007 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 50 50
 Games Addict said:
Would you be sorry for k!lling someone who was beating the sh*t out of you?

"Oh I'm sorry that I hurt you sir, but the only reason I did it is because you were beating me to a pulp. I see now my mistake. Go ahead, beat me some more"
he had a scratch on his nose and a bump on his head....

the guy is at least 200 lbs...

trayvon was a kid holding skittles.

i'd be sorry..
 5 years ago '10        #99
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Rico23 said:
no..he's a self hating black and mexican mutt who was picked on by both blacks and mexicans, so he's sad that he's not accepted by any race, he's a virgin if i'm not mistaken, an attention whoring atheist, and has more anime friends than real life ones, has the world's sh*ttiest blog, and often talked k!lling himself on here because of how sh*tty his life was...

i mean AlexG is just....sad....not even worth insulting to be honest...let him keep speaking down on black ppl, but at the end of the day, he'll still be black
damn...
 5 years ago '11        #100
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 Rico23 said:
no..he's a self hating black and mexican mutt who was picked on by both blacks and mexicans, so he's sad that he's not accepted by any race, he's a virgin if i'm not mistaken, an attention whoring atheist, and has more anime friends than real life ones, has the world's sh*ttiest blog, and often talked k!lling himself on here because of how sh*tty his life was...

i mean AlexG is just....sad....not even worth insulting to be honest...let him keep speaking down on black ppl, but at the end of the day, he'll still be black
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now