Mar 5 - Zimmerman Stuns Court, Waives Right to 'Stand Your Ground'

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-06-2013, 04:09 PM         #61
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supremeskillz said:
Classic!!!

Smoking Mirrors=The new Bless In the Sky AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Is it really that serious though? I mean I get I dropped the ball, but its not even that funny....or that big of an error........but hey whatever
 03-06-2013, 04:19 PM         #62
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Is it really that serious though? I mean I get I dropped the ball, but its not even that funny....or that big of an error........but hey whatever
sh*t all kindsa corny.

But hey! Join the Man Without Fear! coalition kid. We just run around sonnin' n*ggas! lol Ask The MindOf
 5 years ago '11        #63
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4394 4394
n*gga said smoking mirrors
 5 years ago '11        #64
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4394 4394
People that are hoping for justice, don't hold your breath.

Zimmerman is gonna get acquitted. Then proceed to lose the civil suit.

America - The only country where you can be found innocent AND guilty of the same crime.
 5 years ago '04        #65
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4516 4516
 Superhuman38 said:

Florida's controversial "Stand Your Ground" law entitles a person to use deadly force if he believes his life is threatened,
if the cops told this punk to not follow him and he continued folllowing him, this punk willingly chose to disobey cops orders and because of that he followed tray to the point he "thought his life was in danger" so he shot him.

if this n*gga followed police orders tray would still be with his family.

i hope this n*gga gets r*ped with a thousand aids d!cks at the same damn time before he dies in the joint.

the case seems simple but the law when attorneys get involved it becomes a big deal.

did cops tell you to quit following tray? YES
did you quit following tray? NO

send this n*gga to lockdown
 03-06-2013, 05:07 PM         #66
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, this guy again.

Only in America. Had he not taken it upon himself to follow a stranger, he would have never needed to "Stand His Ground" in the first place. Mind your business and keep it moving.
 5 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
in other words, he's gonna walk

keejee said:

[pic - click to view]

got him with no hesitation

Dos-effect said:
Dont you have some poor black people that you should be hating on? I mean I appreciate your pointless insight, however we both know know your intelligence factor is that of a 3 year old......I mean I'm sure its time for your daily routine of applying your skin whitening cream anyway right?

03-06-2013, 08:34 PM         #68
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And your just going to forget about George zimmermans past right? and him and his wife lying to the judge, its pretty obvious your a George Zimmerman in your own right and George was a scholar too rght? at his age, he was doing great right? he can afford to pay his bills right?
Yes he lied, and he paid the price for lying to the judge. So did his wife. What is Batman's history? He 'resisted arrest' once and once for domestic abuse I think.

Can you say he's lying about what occurred with Trayvon? His story checks out. He had the broken nose, bloody head etc. A neighbor claimed that a bigger person was on top of another i.e Trayvon was much taller than Zimmerman, cops said his jacket had grass stains on the back from being on the ground etc.

Alls I'm saying is that given Trayvon's history of violence... I wouldn't put it past him to have just gone into 'n*gga mode' and flipped on Zimmerman... The guy punched out a fu*king bus driver for Darwin's sake.

Just look at the pictures of him. Dude thought he was a 'gangsta' so I've got no sympathy for people who glorify that bullsh*t...
 5 years ago '10        #69
space
space
this tom a.ss n*gga
 03-06-2013, 08:38 PM         #70
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

Who knows... Could be a bless in the sky
chile pleas, he knew what he was doin
 5 years ago '04        #71
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2548 2548
 Games Addict said:
Would you be sorry for k!lling someone who was beating the sh*t out of you?

"Oh I'm sorry that I hurt you sir, but the only reason I did it is because you were beating me to a pulp. I see now my mistake. Go ahead, beat me some more"
 Games Addict said:

Alls I'm saying is that given Trayvon's history of violence... I wouldn't put it past him to have just gone into 'n*gga mode' and flipped on Zimmerman... The guy punched out a fu*king bus driver for Darwin's sake.

Just look at the pictures of him. Dude thought he was a 'gangsta' so I've got no sympathy for people who glorify that bullsh*t...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cormega74; 03-06-2013 at 08:53 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #72
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19873 19873
 Dos-effect said:
When was this info made public?, your talking out your a.ss dude........whenever you get through a 34 year old grown a.ss man k!lled a 17 year old kid.........it doesn't matter what happened 2 weeks before the incident or after, all that matters is that moment, when he had the boy's life in his hand's and he took it....could the death be prevented....and the clear answer is yes, if Zimmerman had let the police do their jobs, its that easy, he did not need to get out the car, he did not need a loaded gun, and he sure as hell did not need to follow the young man anywhere......that grown man needs to take responsibilty for making a poor decision of judgement that led to a murder......and you need to stop defending him as if he is a helpless victim....he made his bed and now he is laying in it......if this same man k!lled your son there is no way would be swaying from his balls they way you are.....it should not matter what color the kid is....he was k!lled by a man who should have known better....period

Everything else your talking about is your obvious racist bogus propaganda.....and I know its racist because your making a k!ller a hero, and the victim a deserving criminal.......which is common old school white propaganda whenever a black person was unjustly k!lled......
 5 years ago '04        #73
cavanroo 7 heat pts
space
space
$306 | Props total: 0 0
anyone else notice how fat this dude's gotten?
 03-06-2013, 10:19 PM         #74
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cavanroo said:
anyone else notice how fat this dude's gotten?
Thank you for bringing that to our attention Richard

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #75
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Games Addict said:
Would you be sorry for k!lling someone who was beating the sh*t out of you?

"Oh I'm sorry that I hurt you sir, but the only reason I did it is because you were beating me to a pulp. I see now my mistake. Go ahead, beat me some more"
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo
 5 years ago '06        #76
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Dos-effect said:
When was this info made public?, your talking out your a.ss dude........whenever you get through a 34 year old grown a.ss man k!lled a 17 year old kid.........it doesn't matter what happened 2 weeks before the incident or after, all that matters is that moment, when he had the boy's life in his hand's and he took it....could the death be prevented....and the clear answer is yes, if Zimmerman had let the police do their jobs, its that easy, he did not need to get out the car, he did not need a loaded gun, and he sure as hell did not need to follow the young man anywhere......that grown man needs to take responsibilty for making a poor decision of judgement that led to a murder......and you need to stop defending him as if he is a helpless victim....he made his bed and now he is laying in it......if this same man k!lled your son there is no way would be swaying from his balls they way you are.....it should not matter what color the kid is....he was k!lled by a man who should have known better....period

Everything else your talking about is your obvious racist bogus propaganda.....and I know its racist because your making a k!ller a hero, and the victim a deserving criminal.......which is common old school white propaganda whenever a black person was unjustly k!lled......
sh*t on that f*ggot.. funny thing is he's black
 5 years ago '05        #77
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 Dos-effect said:

Funny thing is ol boy didn't reply to this one
 5 years ago '11        #78
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2458 2458
 Dos-effect said:
I wasn't even dissing you mane. Not sure why you took it that way. I thought you said that sh*t on purpose, like that "Bless in the sky" "Lord half Mercy" stuff.
 5 years ago '10        #79
space
space
 Bouncer said:
sh*t on that f*ggot.. funny thing is he's black
he's a tom
 03-07-2013, 11:20 AM         #80
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny thing is ol boy didn't reply to this one
LMAO I did reply you dipsh*t...

Here ya go

Well of course you forgot the article where several of Zimmerman's neighbors were interviewed and each relayed positive views of him. Even an elderly black woman who said as much, especially about the burglaries in the neighborhood.

And the FACT that Trayvon was caught at school with women's jewelery and a burglary tool was publicized around reputable news sources. Of course you didn't hear it 24/7 on CNN but CNN were hard pushing for a racist attack for views... a tidbit like that would not have helped.

Face it, the kid had a violent history. He beat up a school bus driver (his friend said as much on his facebook page before he died)

Well I wouldn't say Trayvon was unjustly k!lled Honestly, we didn't lose a scholar... just another young and dumbass kid in a 'n*gga moment'... not a big loss imo...

You could say it could've been prevented had Batman stayed in his truck, but it also could've been prevented had Travon not gone Hulk and beat the sh*t out of him.

anyway, to add to that post:

it doesn't matter what happened 2 weeks before the incident or after, all that matters is that moment, when he had the boy's life in his hand's and he took it

That's very easy for you to say. To me, given the evidence that we know of, it was Trayvon who had Zimmerman's life in his hands as he beat him on the ground. We KNOW that occurred, and given that fact, Zimmerman was well within his rights to defend himself. And he did.

But since you like speculating on what happened, here's a little speculation of my own.

How do we know that Zimmerman's story wasn't true? That Trayvon ambushed him? The rest of his story checks out and that's a good sign. Unfortunately, Trayvon loves to f!ght and has a history of it. That also helps Zimmerman's case.

How do we know that Zimmerman wasn't quietly tailing him and that Trayvon just wanted to pick a f!ght (he's the type, obviously, since he saw no problem with punching out a bus driver)?

Maybe all Zimmerman was going to do was follow him?

Following someone the way Zimmerman did that night is not at all illegal. It was the right decision especially given the neighborhood's recent history of burglaries

if this same man k!lled your son there is no way would be swaying from his balls they way you are.....it should not matter what color the kid is....he was k!lled by a man who should have known better....period
I cannot say how I would react under those circumstances. Personal, emotional involvement in such a case may trump reason.

But since you like hypotheticals, here's one for you. What if it was your son on the ground getting pummeled to hell by Trayvon, who could've possibly been k!lled, would you not want him to defend himself even if he had gotten out of his truck despite a 911 operator's suggestion not to?

Again, nobody HAS to obey a 911 operator's suggestion. And following Trayvon the way Zimmerman did is not illegal. He called the cops before-hand. Had he wanted to k!ll Trayvon right then it would not have made sense to do that.

no..he's a self hating black and mexican mutt who was picked on by both blacks and mexicans, so he's sad that he's not accepted by any race, he's a virgin if i'm not mistaken, an attention whoring atheist, and has more anime friends than real life ones, has the world's sh*ttiest blog, and often talked k!lling himself on here because of how sh*tty his life was...

i mean AlexG is just....sad....not even worth insulting to be honest...let him keep speaking down on black ppl, but at the end of the day, he'll still be black
I was only ever picked on by blacks. My best friend is black but seriously, he is. I don't hate blacks or hispanics. I just have unpopular opinions.

What is this deal with being accepted by a race? Why should that matter to anybody? Aside from your friends and immediate family members, everyone else who shares your skin-tone is as much a stranger as the rich white dude who lives in Beverly Hills. I don't give a fu*k about people I don't know.

At what point are you rejected by a race and at what point are you accepted? I had black friends in HS, still keep in touch with one so does that mean I am accepted by the black race?

I also had Hispanic friends in HS, my entire family is Hispanic except for my father's side which I've never met. Aren't I accepted by hispanics at that point?

Am I supposed to be angry that I wouldn't seem cool to some gang banging black or hispanic piece of sh*t? And what's more, blacks are at the low end in every category in the United States but highest in crime, go figure. So hypothetically, if I had your kind of mind-state, why would I want to be accepted by such a group anyway?

Who is the race's spokesman that sets this sh*t in stone? "You are no longer a part of our race". Is there like a monthly meeting where all black people get together and discuss who they're kicking out of the race? LMAO, people actually believe this nutjob bullsh*t?

None of those things apply to Trayvon.

From what we know, he was not unjustly k!lled,

none of what I said slandered trayvon, it was not bogus etc. Its all true.

Last edited by Games Addict; 03-07-2013 at 11:49 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy