Mar 5 - Zimmerman Stuns Court, Waives Right to 'Stand Your Ground'

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
27 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,683 | Props total: 11343 11343
seriously i never seen somebody fluctuate weight as much as this clown. wow.
 03-06-2013, 09:00 AM         #42
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Xyrax said:
n*ggas said smoking mirrors. Yall some fools
Smoke & Mirrors, you f*gs happy now.......damn.....pimps fu*k up too.......that besides the point though......the article is misleading anyway......
 03-06-2013, 09:01 AM         #43
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillahmang said:
seriously i never seen somebody fluctuate weight as much as this clown. wow.
Yeah this n*gga is loking like he been eating buffet meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.........personally and this is just me, I think the dude is bi-polar or something.......
 5 years ago '04        #44
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Games Addict said:
Would you be sorry for k!lling someone who was beating the sh*t out of you?

"Oh I'm sorry that I hurt you sir, but the only reason I did it is because you were beating me to a pulp. I see now my mistake. Go ahead, beat me some more"
O you mean after the police TOLD HIM TO NOT TO FOLLOW the kid???

Like the homie said.....Put ya helmet back on before you hurt yourself....
 5 years ago '12        #45
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
A banger could earn his stripes by taking out Zimmer instead of other innocent black people right? Just saying hypothetically speaking that could happen. Not that I would want violence to occur
 5 years ago '07        #46
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
Is this still news? Hispanics k!ll black people every day and black people k!ll hispanics etc...
In Chicago I see murders on the news everyday.
 03-06-2013, 10:44 AM         #47
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big zim gonna walk...while those 12 stupid fu*ks that beat up the preggo woman gonna go down for years....
Pray tell smart a.ss, was the pregnant woman somehow beating the sh*t out of them to make them react that way? Were they defending themselves? Did they have clear bruises proving they were a.ssaulted by this armed and very dangerous pregnant woman?
O you mean after the police TOLD HIM TO NOT TO FOLLOW the kid???

Like the homie said.....Put ya helmet back on before you hurt yourself....
Know what happened the last time Zimmerman failed to follow someone that he suspected of being a burglar? That same person later on ended up being involved in a burglary. Zimmerman could've prevented it had he taken action.

As has been said many times before, no one is obligated to follow a 9/11 operator's instructions.

We all conveniently forget that Trayvon was caught at school with women's jewelery and what school officials termed a, 'burglary tool'... but okay... let's forget about all that and focus our rage on Zimmerman who was defending himself...

makes perfect fu*king sense in the BX world....

Honestly, I for one would not be surprised if its later found that Trayvon WAS involved in a burglary or two... or 3 or 4... or 5... or all of them

Is this still news? Hispanics k!ll black people every day and black people k!ll hispanics etc...
In Chicago I see murders on the news everyday.
Its news only because everyone thought Zimmerman was white at first. Some dumbass black 'interrectual' wrote an article on why Zimmerman IS white even though he isn't.

I mean, they fu*king ate up the "he is white" sh*t from the beginning so when they found out he wasn't, they couldn't just let it go. Some dudes here still call him white even though they see pictures of him as brown as a dude who just hopped over the border fence yesterday.

Last edited by Games Addict; 03-06-2013 at 10:46 AM..
 03-06-2013, 11:02 AM         #48
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
Pray tell smart a.ss, was the pregnant woman somehow beating the sh*t out of them to make them react that way? Were they defending themselves? Did they have clear bruises proving they were a.ssaulted by this armed and very dangerous pregnant woman?

Know what happened the last time Zimmerman failed to follow someone that he suspected of being a burglar? That same person later on ended up being involved in a burglary. Zimmerman could've prevented it had he taken action.

As has been said many times before, no one is obligated to follow a 9/11 operator's instructions.

We all conveniently forget that Trayvon was caught at school with women's jewelery and what school officials termed a, 'burglary tool'... but okay... let's forget about all that and focus our rage on Zimmerman who was defending himself...

makes perfect fu*king sense in the BX world....

Honestly, I for one would not be surprised if its later found that Trayvon WAS involved in a burglary or two... or 3 or 4... or 5... or all of them

Its news only because everyone thought Zimmerman was white at first. Some dumbass black 'interrectual' wrote an article on why Zimmerman IS white even though he isn't.

I mean, they fu*king ate up the "he is white" sh*t from the beginning so when they found out he wasn't, they couldn't just let it go. Some dudes here still call him white even though they see pictures of him as brown as a dude who just hopped over the border fence yesterday.
When was this info made public?, your talking out your a.ss dude........whenever you get through a 34 year old grown a.ss man k!lled a 17 year old kid.........it doesn't matter what happened 2 weeks before the incident or after, all that matters is that moment, when he had the boy's life in his hand's and he took it....could the death be prevented....and the clear answer is yes, if Zimmerman had let the police do their jobs, its that easy, he did not need to get out the car, he did not need a loaded gun, and he sure as hell did not need to follow the young man anywhere......that grown man needs to take responsibilty for making a poor decision of judgement that led to a murder......and you need to stop defending him as if he is a helpless victim....he made his bed and now he is laying in it......if this same man k!lled your son there is no way would be swaying from his balls they way you are.....it should not matter what color the kid is....he was k!lled by a man who should have known better....period

Everything else your talking about is your obvious racist bogus propaganda.....and I know its racist because your making a k!ller a hero, and the victim a deserving criminal.......which is common old school white propaganda whenever a black person was unjustly k!lled......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-06-2013 at 11:07 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #49
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 Dos-effect said:
Dont you have some poor black people that you should be hating on? I mean I appreciate your pointless insight, however we both know know your intelligence factor is that of a 3 year old......I mean I'm sure its time for your daily routine of applying your skin whitening cream anyway right?

[pic - click to view]

03-06-2013, 11:31 AM         #50
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i bet you still believe in santa claus and the tooth fairy too

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa seriously dude? What the fu*king fu*k? Where did you get that from? I'm a fu*king hardcore, fu*k Jesus Christ in the a.ss motherfu*king atheist. fu*k God and fu*k those other things too..

Well of course you forgot the article where several of Zimmerman's neighbors were interviewed and each relayed positive views of him. Even an elderly black woman who said as much, especially about the burglaries in the neighborhood.

And the FACT that Trayvon was caught at school with women's jewelery and a burglary tool were publicized around reputable news sources. Of course you didn't hear it 24/7 on CNN but CNN were hard pushing for a racist attack for views... a tidbit like that would not have helped.

Face it, the kid had a violent history. He beat up a school bus driver (his friend said as much on his facebook page before he died)

Well I wouldn't say Trayvon was unjustly k!lled Honestly, we didn't lose a scholar... just another young and dumbass kid in a 'n*gga moment'... not a big loss imo...

You could say it could've been prevented had Batman stayed in his truck, but it also could've been prevented had Travon not gone Hulk and beat the sh*t out of him.

Last edited by Games Addict; 03-06-2013 at 12:40 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #51
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
 Games Addict said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa seriously dude? What the fu*king fu*k? Where did you get that from? I'm a fu*king hardcore, fu*k Jesus Christ in the a.ss motherfu*king atheist. fu*k God and fu*k those other things too..

Well of course you forgot the article where several of Zimmerman's neighbors were interviewed and each relayed positive views of him. Even an elderly black woman who said as much, especially about the burglaries in the neighborhood.

Well I wouldn't say Trayvon was unjustly k!lled

You could say it could've been prevented had Zimdog stayed in his truck, but it also could've been prevented had Travon not gone Hulk and beat the sh*t out of him.
He wouldnt have had to go hulk if zimmerman wouldnt have confronted him. Its not like zimmerman was a actual police doing a stop and frisk that went wrong.
 03-06-2013, 11:57 AM         #52
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The law is the law. As much as it sucks that a youth had to die, the law states that if someone attempts to commit a forcible felony or great bodily harm or actually commits it then you have a right to defend yourself by any means necessary. I mentioned this last fu*king year, but I will mention it again.

Felony battery is defined as battery with great bodily harm. It is a third degree felony punishable by up to five (5) years in state prison. It is a level 6 in the offense severity chart.

A broken nose is usually considered great bodily harm(aka a felony battery) because it is considered a permanent injury. How it is scored on the sentencing guidelines scoresheet varies. Trayvon Martin broke Zimmerman's nose. Once that occured, Zimmerman was legally allowed to either commit great bodily harm or k!ll Trayvon. That is the law.

The difficult part about stand your ground cases is the lack of eyewitnesses, cameras, etc. It can either help or fault a (potential) victim. Nobody saw Zimmerman approach Trayvon. For all we know, Zimmerman coulda lifted up his shirt and brandished the gun which would possibly allow Trayvon to defend himself. Or Zimmerman's story could be correct in that Trayvon reacted wrongly and unfortunately paid for it. The defense has the broken nose as their proof and I am unsure what the prosecution will do to prove murder in the second degree. They will likely use the 911 call, but I am unsure what else. Probably those supposed racist myspace posts or w/e was mentioned months ago. They may try to dig into his character to create a picture of a hateful wannabe cop.

A colleague of mine in a nearby county handled a similar case. His client was charged with felony battery after gettin approached by a man and eventually breaking his nose (I'm not gonna explain further). The ending disposition was a felony battery conviction (adj. guilty) and a 2 year state prison sentence. All part of plea bargain.
This leads me to believe that if Zimmerman did not k!ll Trayvon then Trayvon would have been charged with felony battery and possibly convicted of such.

I have not studied this case much so I do not know what else either side will go off of. I understand people are upset and wanna cry racism. Zimmerman being racist or not has little to do with the case. He had every right to approach Trayvon and talk to him. If he threatened him we will never know which is why stand your ground cases are so difficult because one person is usually dead. This is where the physical evidence comes into play.

It sucks that a young man had to die. RIP.
 5 years ago '10        #53
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Why are we really entertaining GA's statements again?

So far he hasn't made a decent argument for defending Zimmerman
 03-06-2013, 12:08 PM         #54
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ "but but but... fu*k the law, dat mexican n*gga be white and racist... traybon ain't boo nuffin!"
 5 years ago '10        #55
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
And that right there, speaks volumes of your intellect.
 03-06-2013, 12:24 PM         #56
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
However, the defense lawyers didn't say whether they would waive the immunity hearing outright. They left open the possibility for that hearing to be rolled into Zimmerman's second degree murder trial.

All smoking mirrors, this defense is the Ace in the hole, if they lose it the chance of winning is damn near impossible, and if its denied now they have no case being as it wont be able to revisited during the trial........he is not waiving his right to use the defense, but more so deferring it to be use at a later time.
Smoking mirrors?
 5 years ago '04        #57
supremeskillz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 136 136
Classic!!!

Smoking Mirrors=The new Bless In the Sky AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
 5 years ago '06        #58
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
lock this dude up already...or its gonna be a LA Riots situation
 03-06-2013, 03:28 PM         #59
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Smoking mirrors, though?
 Xyrax said:
n*ggas said smoking mirrors. Yall some fools
 One Shot said:
Smoking mirrors?
 supremeskillz said:
Classic!!!

Smoking Mirrors=The new Bless In the Sky AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #60
jevfranc 8 heat pts
space
space
$640 | Props total: 133 133
 Games Addict said:

And the FACT that Trayvon was caught at school with women's jewelery and a burglary tool were publicized around reputable news sources. Of course you didn't hear it 24/7 on CNN but CNN were hard pushing for a racist attack for views... a tidbit like that would not have helped.

Face it, the kid had a violent history. He beat up a school bus driver (his friend said as much on his facebook page before he died)

Well I wouldn't say Trayvon was unjustly k!lled Honestly, we didn't lose a scholar... just another young and dumbass kid in a 'n*gga moment'... not a big loss imo...

You could say it could've been prevented had Batman stayed in his truck, but it also could've been prevented had Travon not gone Hulk and beat the sh*t out of him.
And your just going to forget about George zimmermans past right? and him and his wife lying to the judge, its pretty obvious your a George Zimmerman in your own right and George was a scholar too rght? at his age, he was doing great right? he can afford to pay his bills right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy