Mar 5 - Zimmerman Stuns Court, Waives Right to 'Stand Your Ground'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25753 25753
This n*gga just upped the stakes like he in Vegas. All or nothing.
 5 years ago '10        #22
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You missed the point.
Pretty sure I didn't.. But if you say so..
 5 years ago '11        #23
Darealness420 
space
space
$659 | Props total: 310 310
This is gonna be exciting to watch I just don't like all that waiting o well.... George Zimmerman looks real guilty tho man ...he looks like the type that was bullied a lot n now is bitter so he gotta fu*k with people..ive known a couple guys like that
 5 years ago '12        #24
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 2421 2421
my criminal procedure professor called this like last year around the same time when this sh*t came out...the stand your ground law says you dont have to try to escape first when you feel threatened by somebody...the regular self defense law does...

so im thinkin theyre gonna go under that and introduce mad evidence showing how "dangerous" and "tough" martin was..so much so that he couldnt escape if he tried....basically theyre gonna make their client look like a bi*ch this whole trial smh
 5 years ago '05        #25
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
It's fu*ked up, but Zimmerman gonna win really easily. America has moved on to other sh*t, this no longer matters. SMH.
 5 years ago '07        #26
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19993 19993
this may mean his attorneys are confident they can win without it.
 5 years ago '04        #27
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #28
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4827 4827
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I wonder how he feels about that sh*t now. Like, does he regret k!lling the kid? Is he sorry?
I don't think I've seen an interview from him so I'm just curious.
he did an interview where he apologized and all that stuff.seemed remorseful,i just dont see how tha prosecution plans on winnin a murder charge tho.
 5 years ago '07        #29
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4827 4827
 ezduzit said:
my criminal procedure professor called this like last year around the same time when this sh*t came out...the stand your ground law says you dont have to try to escape first when you feel threatened by somebody...the regular self defense law does...

so im thinkin theyre gonna go under that and introduce mad evidence showing how "dangerous" and "tough" martin was..so much so that he couldnt escape if he tried....basically theyre gonna make their client look like a bi*ch this whole trial smh
did u write tha 1st paragraph on sunday,then decide to come back and finish part 2 on wednesday?
 5 years ago '10        #30
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
The fact Zimmerman might get off scot-free for murder is disheartening in itself

The fact you get your a.ss beat by a guy half your size and you resort to k!lling him as the reason behind it is even more so.

Hopefully this will be that push that could seal Zimmerman's fate behind bars but this IS America so I'm not going to hold my breath
 5 years ago '05        #31
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 200 200
big zim gonna walk...while those 12 stupid fu*ks that beat up the preggo woman gonna go down for years....
 5 years ago '05        #32
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
 Dos-effect said:
However, the defense lawyers didn't say whether they would waive the immunity hearing outright. They left open the possibility for that hearing to be rolled into Zimmerman's second degree murder trial.

All smoking mirrors, this defense is the Ace in the hole, if they lose it the chance of winning is damn near impossible, and if its denied now they have no case being as it wont be able to revisited during the trial........he is not waiving his right to use the defense, but more so deferring it to be use at a later time.
Smoking mirrors, though?
 5 years ago '06        #33
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2648 2648
[IMG]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3303927/you-know-you-done-fu*ked-up-o.gif[/IMG]

Last edited by datVAkid; 03-06-2013 at 08:38 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #34
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 TheMindOf said:
Same thing they said about Casey Anthony..

Heard on the news today, she's currently living in an apartment rent free and surviving off the kindness of strangers and supporters..

She going to Bankruptcy court at the young age of 26.. So her financial record will be clean (except any student loans) by the time she's 33.

Then you know she gon write that "Tell All" book and live off that for the rest of here life..

The point being.. People was talking bout her like she was gonna get murked when they let her back into the real world, when in all actuality she probably living better than the majority of her critics.

LIving off the sympathy of supporters and hoping your books sells is living? Wow thanks for putting me on that, im sure they will throw a party in NY in times square at her book signing and president obama will show up to it with a marching band. Since we're talking about fairy tales im sure her and zimmerman will have the time of there lives.
 5 years ago '04        #35
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
I don't give a fu*k what nobody says if he would have minded his own business that kid would be alive today.
 5 years ago '05        #36
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11793 11793
 TheMindOf said:
Same thing they said about Casey Anthony..

Heard on the news today, she's currently living in an apartment rent free and surviving off the kindness of strangers and supporters..

She going to Bankruptcy court at the young age of 26.. So her financial record will be clean (except any student loans) by the time she's 33.

Then you know she gon write that "Tell All" book and live off that for the rest of here life..

The point being.. People was talking bout her like she was gonna get murked when they let her back into the real world, when in all actuality she probably living better than the majority of her critics.
And here I am with a job n sh*t.
 03-06-2013, 07:34 AM         #37
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
I don't give a fu*k what nobody says if he would have minded his own business that kid would be alive today.
Basically.

Somehow this ends up getting lost in all this sh*t.
 03-06-2013, 08:06 AM         #38
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Given the circumstances of what happened, standard self defense is more than enough.
 5 years ago '11        #39
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2458 2458
n*ggas said smoking mirrors. Yall some fools
 5 years ago '05        #40
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 mikesaimname said:
big zim gonna walk...while those 12 stupid fu*ks that beat up the preggo woman gonna go down for years....
And they shouldn't? What does one have to do with the other? Stupid a.ss comment.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy