Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
8131 pageviews
110 comments

Superhuman38 35 heat pts35
space
space
$113 | Props total: 0 0
Mar 5 - Zimmerman Stuns Court, Waives Right to 'Stand Your Ground'

[pic - click to view]

George Zimmerman's attorneys stunned court observers Tuesday when they waived their client's right to a "Stand Your Ground" hearing slated for April that might have led to a dismissal of the charges in the shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin a year ago.

However, the defense lawyers didn't say whether they would waive the immunity hearing outright. They left open the possibility for that hearing to be rolled into Zimmerman's second degree murder trial. Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch captain in his Florida subdivision, shot and k!lled the teen, who was visiting a house in the area.

The move allows the defense more time to prepare for the trial this summer, but also raises the stakes.

Florida's controversial "Stand Your Ground" law entitles a person to use deadly force if he believes his life is threatened, and absolves them of an obligation to retreat from a confrontation, even if retreat is possible.
In recent weeks, the Zimmerman defense has suffered several legal setbacks. Judge Debra

Nelson has ruled in favor of the state that Zimmerman's bail conditions should not be loosened, and that Trayvon Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump was not required to sit for a deposition about his interactions with the state's most important witness, a young woman who was the last known person to speak with Trayvon Martin before his death on February 26 2012.

[pic - click to view]

George Zimmerman to Skip Stand Your Ground Hearing That Could End Case - ABC News

110 comments for "Mar 5 - Zimmerman Stuns Court, Waives Right to 'Stand Your Ground'"

5 years ago '05        #2
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
wonder how strong they think their case is currently? this is going to unfold crazy
 03-05-2013, 02:54 PM         #3
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

03-05-2013, 02:59 PM         #4
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how he feels about that sh*t now. Like, does he regret k!lling the kid? Is he sorry?
I don't think I've seen an interview from him so I'm just curious.
 03-05-2013, 03:03 PM         #5
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
However, the defense lawyers didn't say whether they would waive the immunity hearing outright. They left open the possibility for that hearing to be rolled into Zimmerman's second degree murder trial.

All smoking mirrors, this defense is the Ace in the hole, if they lose it the chance of winning is damn near impossible, and if its denied now they have no case being as it wont be able to revisited during the trial........he is not waiving his right to use the defense, but more so deferring it to be use at a later time.
 03-05-2013, 03:16 PM         #6
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how he feels about that sh*t now. Like, does he regret k!lling the kid? Is he sorry?
I don't think I've seen an interview from him so I'm just curious.
Would you be sorry for k!lling someone who was beating the sh*t out of you?

"Oh I'm sorry that I hurt you sir, but the only reason I did it is because you were beating me to a pulp. I see now my mistake. Go ahead, beat me some more"
 03-05-2013, 03:26 PM         #7
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:

"Oh I'm sorry that I hurt you sir, but the only reason I did it is because you were beating me to a pulp. I see now my mistake. Go ahead, beat me some more"
put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself
 5 years ago '10        #8
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Dos-effect said:
However, the defense lawyers didn't say whether they would waive the immunity hearing outright. They left open the possibility for that hearing to be rolled into Zimmerman's second degree murder trial.

All smoking mirrors, this defense is the Ace in the hole, if they lose it the chance of winning is damn near impossible, and if its denied now they have no case being as it wont be able to revisited during the trial........he is not waiving his right to use the defense, but more so deferring it to be use at a later time.

Who knows... Could be a bless in the sky
 03-05-2013, 03:30 PM         #9
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:

you idiots stay lurking with your anti common sense bullsh*t......
 03-05-2013, 03:35 PM         #10
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
you idiots stay lurking with your anti common sense bullsh*t......
You two just had to respond to that muthafuhka. I been put his goofy a.ss on the ignore list.
Glad to see I'm not missing anything.
 5 years ago '05        #11
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Dead Man Walking guilty or not.
 5 years ago '08        #12
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5232 5232
 TheMindOf said:

5 years ago '10        #13
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Dead Man Walking guilty or not.
Same thing they said about Casey Anthony..

Heard on the news today, she's currently living in an apartment rent free and surviving off the kindness of strangers and supporters..

She going to Bankruptcy court at the young age of 26.. So her financial record will be clean (except any student loans) by the time she's 33.

Then you know she gon write that "Tell All" book and live off that for the rest of here life..

The point being.. People was talking bout her like she was gonna get murked when they let her back into the real world, when in all actuality she probably living better than the majority of her critics.
 03-05-2013, 03:47 PM         #14
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

Dont you have some poor black people that you should be hating on? I mean I appreciate your pointless insight, however we both know know your intelligence factor is that of a 3 year old......I mean I'm sure its time for your daily routine of applying your skin whitening cream anyway right?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-05-2013 at 03:51 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #15
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Dont have you have some poor black people that you should be hating on? I mean I appreciate your pointless insight, however we both know know your intelligence factor is that of a 3 year old......I mean I'm sure its time for your daily routine of applying your skin whitning cream anyway right?

5 years ago '10        #16
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Rico23 said:
yet every race related thread, especially dealing with zimmerman...you're on the first page

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #17
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
first page
 5 years ago '10        #18
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
An inferiority complex will do that to an internet soldier.

1) Who is this guy?

2)

[pic - click to view]

3)
 03-05-2013, 04:22 PM         #19
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude just fu*ked up the thread posting mindless bullsh*t.........
 5 years ago '09        #20
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12347 12347
 TheMindOf said:
Same thing they said about Casey Anthony..

Heard on the news today, she's currently living in an apartment rent free and surviving off the kindness of strangers and supporters..

She going to Bankruptcy court at the young age of 26.. So her financial record will be clean (except any student loans) by the time she's 33.

Then you know she gon write that "Tell All" book and live off that for the rest of here life..

The point being.. People was talking bout her like she was gonna get murked when they let her back into the real world, when in all actuality she probably living better than the majority of her critics.
You missed the point.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy