Murderer of "Original" 50 Cent Wanted For Triple Homicide

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
10891 pageviews
60 comments

TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
murderer of "Original" 50 Cent Wanted For Triple Homicide

Julio Acevedo is wanted for allegedly murdered a pregnant woman and her husband in a hit-and-run accident and was already a murderer before that unlucky incident.

Acevedo is also the man who murderede Brooklyn gangster Kelvin Martin, better known as the original “50 Cent”.

According to police reports, the 44-year-old was allegedly speeding in a 2010 BMW at double the speed limit and crashed into a cab with Nachman and Raizel Glauber along with their unborn child on Sunday (March 3rd).

Williamsburg photographer Shimon Gifter was on the scene and told the New York Post that Acevedo returned to the crash site after initially fleeing once helped out the mangled BMW:

“It was absolutely freezing, and this guy was wearing a sweater, smoking a cigarette. He looked very nervous. He just looked at the crash and went back the same way he came, up Kent Avenue. He just disappeared.”

The Hassidic Jewish couple died in separate hospitals as Nachman passed away from head injuries at Beth Israel Medical Center and Raizel was sustained long enough for doctors at Bellevue Hospital to deliver a C-section before she eventually died. The newborn baby died the following day (March 4th) on what would have been his 21 year old mother’s 22nd birthday.

Acevedo was arrested a few week prior on February 17th at 3:15 A.m. for drunk driving in a separate BMW.

His rap sheets extends past drunk driving and includes drug possession, reckless endangerment, robbery and the infamous 1987 murder of the original “50 Cent” which he served over a decade for in prison.

[pic - click to view]

murderer of Original 50 Cent Wanted For Triple Homicide | AllHipHop.com

waits for somebody to say i thought this was 50 cent the rapperimage

60 comments for "Murderer of "Original" 50 Cent Wanted For Triple Homicide"

03-05-2013, 01:58 PM         #2
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought it was 50 cent the rapper
 5 years ago '10        #3
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 30572 30572
What are the odds
 5 years ago '12        #4
wiz kantinflas 103 heat pts103
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 456 456
Full story :

In the late 1980s, at the height of New York's brutal crack cocaine epidemic, one man took it upon himself to terrorize the city's most notorious gangsters. Armed with a bulletproof vest and an arsenal of weapons, he robbed, k!lled and extorted money from Brooklyn's biggest hustlers. A cold-blooded crook, he was the 'hood's version of Billy the Kid, bragging that he would one day get rich or die trying. Most knew him as 50 Cent.

Despite the familiar moniker and likewise seedy reputation, however, this was not Curtis Jackson, the multiplatinum rap artist who turned his life as a corner hustler into a million-dollar enterprise of gangster tales and sneaker sales. It was Kelvin Martin, a man who, while rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous as a fixture in the entourage of hip-hop pioneers Eric B. & Rakim, waylayed thugs and celebrities alike, putting him in the pantheon of Gotham's most fearsome triggermen.

Natural-Born k!ller?
Nobody, including family and friends, seems to know exactly how Martin acquired the name 50 Cent. Some say he earned it in a dice game, after he walked away with a cool $500 after an initial wager of 50 cents. Others suspect it was because of his five-foot-three, 120-pound frame. "He was a short guy," says 50's former criminal cohort One Arm Monk, who fenced all the bling 50 stole. "He was little." While no one is positive that his size was the source of his nickname, there is no doubt that it fueled his need to prove himself by the deadliest means necessary. "He had a little-man's complex," his aunt Patricia Martin tells Stuff, and 50 did not hesitate for a second to drop someone in order to inflate his rep.

Born Kelvin Darnell Martin in 1964, his formative years were spent in the South Bronx. After his mom separated from his dad, she pinned a note to the eight-year-old's shirt and sent him alone on a crosstown bus to his grandmother's house. His family tried to put the hyperactive kid on a straight path, but their attempts were doomed from the start. "We tried everything to keep him out of trouble," explains Patricia. "We even sent him to the Dance Theatre of Harlem." According to her—and contrary to his thuggish reputation—Kelvin liked to prance around the house on his toes like a ballet dancer. "We took him out of the class, though," she says. "He complained that there were too many homos3xuals."

Around 1980, the family left the Bronx for subsidized housing in Brooklyn, moving into unit 11-H of Building A in the Monument Walk section of the R.V. Ingersoll Houses. There Kelvin was introduced to Islam through the Five Percent Nation and adopted the name Shameek. "In the '80s, Five Percenters were like the Bloods and Crips is now," explains One Arm Monk. But Shameek was more interested in enriching his wallet than his soul. Says former friend Eric B., "50 would come to the mosque and want to rob somebody."

Around this time (the exact timeline is fuzzy because all jailhouse records from this period were destroyed due to record-retention rules) 50 did an inevitable stint at Rikers Island. Locked up in the facility's C-74 juvenile detention center, he fell in with the roving bands of teenage wolves that ran the jailhouse. "We dubbed him the Little Bastard," claims former jailmate James "Jimmy Henchmen" Rosemond, who ran the West-Indian crew. "Although he was a small dude, everybody knew he could handle his business." Hardly the reformatory it was supposed to be, Rikers turned 50 into a gladiator. "We would all talk about how he banged ******," Rosemond recalls, laughing. "'Yo, the Little Bastard got a ***** in the yard for his chain! Yo, the Little Bastard just cut a ***** in the chow hall!'"

When he got out, 50 hooked up with a gang from his project called the Supreme Team and quickly graduated from small-time rackets to the real deal. "They were 50's mentors," says Eric B., who also a.ssociated with this menacing crew. "They taught 50 all about the ins and outs of the streets."

Crime Pays
50 Cent soon put together his own troop of treacherous young guns. They preyed on pizza deliverymen, hapless storekeepers and intoxicated club patrons. They collected an ample pile of cash from jacking designer purses and snatching chains at the Roxy disco in Manhattan and the Empire Skating Rink and Albee Square Mall in Brooklyn. "Not long after we first met," recalls trusted friend Cheryl "Blackie" Wray, an athletically built woman now in her thirties, "there was a girl with a Louis Vuitton bag, and I wanted a bag. I didn't have a designer bag, and 50 was like, 'Here's my gun. Go take it.' I think that was the first time I ever had a gun in my hand, but everyone was so concerned with 50 just being there that they didn't notice I had a gun or took her bag. That's when I realized, Wow, this guy's got a lot of power."

50's name and rep were soon well-known throughout the area. Says a local resident, who wished to be identified only as Bobby, "If you had money in your pocket or jewelry on, you'd try to cross the street to avoid him. One time, he was going up and down Myrtle Avenue in Brooklyn to every liquor store, sticking them up. He would go from one to another, just robbing them. He'd have $1,000 in his pocket and would still stick up another liquor store. In one day. And he was walking. No getaway car or nothing. In broad daylight. He didn't care."

Like a gunslinger in a Western, 50 had a well-publicized penchant for carrying two guns-a Colt .45 and a .357 Magnum-tucked in his waist. "The guns were probably bigger than him," says Eric B. He used parking meters for target practice, sharing the spilled change with area children and entertaining them with rodeo antics such as twirling his pistols then shooting quarters out of the air that were tossed by the kids who fawned over him.

With a loyal band of thieves, the backing of the Supreme Team and the protection of the Five Percent brotherhood, 50's greed and ruthlessness knew no bounds. He moved on from robbing liquor stores and common folks to shaking down fat cats and pimps. Some even attest to accounts that 50 once double-crossed his friend Rakim (of Eric B. & Rakim) for one of his prized pendants and later caught LL Cool J in a White Castle parking lot, where he allegedly held the rapper at gunpoint for his solid-gold rope.

Robbery was putting cash in his pocket, but 50 knew the big money was in slinging crack. He didn't have the patience to stand around making $5 a hit, however, so he figured it would be easier and more profitable just to rob the dealers for their cash. Brooklyn's streets soon began running red with blood.

The Body Count Climbs
The Fort Greene section of Brooklyn was littered with the bodies of slain gangsters. The crackle of semiautomatic pistols became commonplace as 50 and his raucous bandits seized heavily guarded dope spots, k!lled foes and kidnapped crew bosses or their loved ones for ransom. 50 Cent also began collecting protection fees from area shot callers who—when the well ran dry—found themselves in deep debt to him and, subsequently, weren't found at all. "There's a lot of people walking around now with scars on 'em because of 50 and took losses because of 50," claims One Arm Monk. "Some people ain't here because of 50. I might know, like, maybe 30 people he might've did some work on."

Although he caught case after case for misdemeanor theft and a.ssault, police never indicted 50 for any of his more heinous offenses. Likewise, although he had been shot multiple times during nine separate attempts on his life, he simply would not die. And those who tried to k!ll him would soon regret it. 50 Cent avenged any attacks with relentless brutality on his foes and anyone his foes cared about. "They used to find at least one body around here every night," reports Bobby.

Betrayal
Draped in gold, with his pockets full of cash and pimping a tricked-out Volkswagen Jetta, 50 Cent's lust for material wealth turned his homies into victims and, in turn, his name into mud. After taking from everyone he possibly could, even those who considered him a friend, he knew that it was just a matter of time before it all caught up with him. Relates Eric B., "He told me 'I'm gonna die before the year is out—either I'm gonna get k!lled in a police car chase, a shootout, or someone's gonna k!ll me. I'm telling you, I'm gonna live my life to the fullest right now.'" Rather than pulling himself out of the game, imminent death just pushed 50 Cent harder to take what he wanted until someone shut him down.

Consumed by greed and paranoia, 50 cut his trusted apprentices out of the proceeds from the shakedowns. The bad blood this created would prove to have fatal consequences. On October 20, 1987, 50 Cent's enemies kidnapped a family member of 50's close friend Julio "Wemo" Acevedo's and gave Wemo an ultimatum: Either execute 50 or be executed—along with his entire family. Having been cut out of 50's earnings, the decision wasn't a difficult one for Wemo to make.

Exactly what happened next is clouded in conspiracy theories and rumors, but what is known for certain is this: Wemo knocked on the door of 50's girlfriend's 13th-floor apartment in Brooklyn's Albany housing project, and 50 took off with his old pal, leaving his newborn daughter, his baby's mother and a homemade spaghetti dinner behind. At 10 P.M. that night, 50 was found bleeding to death from multiple handgun and shotgun wounds on the landing of the building's seventh-floor stairwell. He was rushed to Kings County Hospital, where doctors attempted to plug the holes in his skull, chest, lungs, abdomen, liver and spine. "He wanted to get out of there," says his aunt Patricia, "because he was worried that they would come back to finish the job." There was no need for the triggerman to return, however. After holding on for three grueling days, 50 Cent died from complications from his wounds. He was 23. And his brutal reign over the streets of Brooklyn had come to a bloody end.

Legacy
Despite his relentless earning on the street, 50 left his family (at the time of his death, he had two daughters) next to nothing. His aunt says, "When he died, all the hospital gave me was his gold teeth. He had no jewelry." She continues, "Later, I went to a safe-deposit box at the Dime Savings Bank on DeKalb Avenue. That's where Kelvin kept his money that I used to bail him out of jail. Only he and I had the keys, but there was nothing there." Whether Wemo took 50 Cent's jewelry or his money may never be known, but Wemo's family remained unharmed by 50's enemies. For his part, Wemo never squealed on those who forced him to k!ll 50 Cent, but nonetheless he was convicted of first-degree manslaughter and sentenced to a minimum of eight years in prison.

The pitiless mastermind of countless homicides, 50 Cent's reputation far outweighed the money he made, and his legacy lives on through folklore as well as through the music and imagery of Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson. "I took the name 50 Cent because it says everything I want it to say. I'm the same kind of person 50 Cent was. I provide for myself by any means," says Jackson. "He'll never be forgotten. I'm dead serious. I'll see to it." The Martin family claims the rapper promised at one point to contribute money to their effort to place a headstone over Kelvin's unmarked grave. This was to be a kind of repayment for the cred 50's name lent him, but Jackson later reneged, they say. It seems his broken word lives up to the traitorous legacy of his childhood idol.
 5 years ago '04        #5
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
:hillwhoa:
 03-05-2013, 02:59 PM         #6
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

so curtis came up off of someone else name and fame....
Ghostface Killa gave props

5 years ago '12        #7
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 3rdcoasta said:

his name was still ringin in the hood from all the dirt he was doin himself tho

but damn i was reading this the other day, woulda never guessed it would be HIM
 5 years ago '12        #8
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17292 17292
I knew who Kelvin Martin was. I've posted articles on here before, even the documentary his family put out
 5 years ago '12        #9
space
space
 3rdcoasta said:

Dudes family actually fu*ks with Curtis though. They support and love him, hes even in a documentary with dudes family.
 5 years ago '12        #10
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 3rdcoasta said:

Curtis came up in the game off the strength of his own name.

can't say the same for Officer robert

Last edited by Boo The Fool; 03-05-2013 at 04:51 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #11
space
space
 Fresco said:
I heard 50 looked out for them and they fu*k with him. We can't say the same for the cop
He helped dudes sister and her kids out.
 5 years ago '12        #12
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
areare n*gga
You aren't black.
 5 years ago '05        #13
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,869 | Props total: 52152 52152

[pic - click to view]

the original 50 in bottom corner lil guy rockin adidas suit, ran with eric b, also shown is fila suit uptop is "supreme" the man who taught 50 how to "rob" & is rumored to be tied to 50 cent the rappers mom death... ive gotti's ppl's...
 5 years ago '04        #14
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,129 | Props total: 4525 4525
everybody on boxden is a hip hop/gangster historian it seems.
 5 years ago '05        #15
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,869 | Props total: 52152 52152

[video - click to view]

One of the most well-respected, Stickup kids from New York, In regards to Stickup kid History(And, That's alot of history/LOL), Is, The Original 50 cent from Brooklyn(Well, Actually the Bronx/LOL), The Original 50 Cent, Moved to Brooklyn(Fort Greene Projects) From the Bronx, In the 70's
imfamous times.. the original 50 cent full documentary.....

Last edited by tokinjohn; 03-05-2013 at 06:12 PM..
 03-05-2013, 06:10 PM         #16
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
 03-05-2013, 06:16 PM         #17
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
 5 years ago '06        #18
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
damn.. god bless that mother and her child.. sad sh*t

2totimes said:

lol wait till that hiphopfactz kid come in here.. its a wrap
 03-05-2013, 06:27 PM         #19
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so is Omar a character based off the real 50 cent?

this is all new to me
 5 years ago '12        #20
space
space
 2totimes said:
Some of us grew up in Queens NY and some BX users grew up in Brooklyn....Its the history of a few our neighborhoods/areas

He snatched LL chain when LL first started gettin big

Part of the reason he was on the cover with Eric B/Rakim was because n*ggas lied and said he snatched Rakims chain in the hood...That was their way of showing n*ggas they were actually peoples..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy