Drake: #5 Hottest MC In The Game(This list is officially on that bullish)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
8190 pageviews
93 comments

UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
Drake: #5 Hottest MC In The Game(This list is officially on that bullish)

Drake at number 5? image he's the only reason most of these rappers on the list are even hot to begin with and i'm not a even a drake stan but cmon...give props where props belong
------------------------

Drake hasn't released an album since 2011's Take Care, but the Toronto rapper did enough in 2012 to grab the No. 5 spot on MTV's Hottest MC's in the Game list.

At this point Drizzy has become of the go-to artists in the industry for features. Songs he lends his vocals to usually become hits.

In 2012 he was featured on 2 Chainz's "No Lie," A$AP Rocky's "F*ckin Problems," French Montana's "Pop That," Meek Mill's "Amen" and Kendrick Lamar's "Poetic Justice."

The YMCMB artist also found himself in the middle of a beef with Common after his verse on Rick Ross' song "Stay Schemin."

The beef was short lived, but it was enough to keep fans talking.

In December he inked a deal with Warner Bros. for his OVO (October's Very Own) imprint. Drake also headlined the successful Club Paradise Tour, which grossed over $42 million.

He's already off to a great start in 2013 by being featured on Lil Wayne's hit single "Love Me," releasing his own single "Started From the Bottom" and winning a Best Rap Album Grammy for Take Care.

What do you think about Drake's spot on the list?

[video - click to view]

93 comments for "Drake: #5 Hottest MC In The Game(This list is officially on that bullish)"

5 years ago '11        #2
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
But besides his guest appearances tho
 5 years ago '05        #3
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,226 | Props total: 9629 9629
It was already on that bullsh*t by having Big Sean over Kanye or Future in particular who had a great year in 2012. Even the biggest Big Sean fan saw this sh*t and was surprised by it.
 5 years ago '11        #4
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
 WCIB said:
It was already on that bullsh*t by having Big Sean over Kanye or Future in particular who had a great year in 2012. Even the biggest Big Sean fan saw this sh*t and was surprised by it.
true but damn they usually fu*k it up at the top 3.....the top 5 has drake?? who will they put before drake future, lil wayne and rick ross? he's hotter than all 3 of those n*ggas combine

lil wayne can't make a hit song without drake.....drake is hotter than lil wayne period....he's responsible for his hits the last 4 years....rick ross aint sh*t without someone from young money rapping on his sh*t and future is a tpain knockoff that only mildly lukewarm in the hood

Last edited by UrbanGAAWD; 03-05-2013 at 11:03 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #5
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
This list might continue to get worse
 5 years ago '11        #6
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
 urbangatsby said:
true but damn they usually fu*k it up at the top 3.....the top 5 has drake?? who will they put before drake future, lil wayne and rick ross? he's hotter than all 3 of those n*ggas combine
They gon fu*k around and put Hov on the top 4
 5 years ago '05        #7
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,226 | Props total: 9629 9629
 urbangatsby said:

lil wayne can't make a hit song without drake.....drake is hotter than lil wayne period....he's responsible for his hits the last 4 years....rick ross aint sh*t without someone from young money rapping on his sh*t and future is a tpain knockoff that only mildly lukewarm in the hood
Kendrick and 2 Chainz are the only acceptable answers for me. And ironically both of those benefitted from Drake features. I'm not saying he made their 2012 success either... I can't see Jay being higher on the list than Drake right now or J. Cole so... Wayne or T.I. have to be the other two IMO. I know I'm wrong on T.I. most likely.
 5 years ago '10        #8
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
I'm not even a Drake fan, and know that's some bullsh*t by MTV.

Last edited by Barge; 03-05-2013 at 11:26 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #9
space
space
 keejee said:
They gon fu*k around and put Hov on the top 4
what it seems like is

5. Drake
4. Jay
3. Future
2. Rick Ross
1. Lil Wayne

lil wayne can't make a hit record without Drake...that should tell you alone whats up....my homie still was trash and no worries had no staying power on the charts, now he's gonna d!ck ride future and drake for love me

rick ross fell off hard.....pirates sucks, ashamed sucked, he got chased around by some young thugs and still doesnt have a platnium record

future is like travis porter to me, nothing major, just some hood records....no skills

and jay deserves to be top 5(we can debate which spot) but jay could have been easily number 6 or 7 on this list with his clique verse, suit and tie and legends of summer tour in stadiums
 5 years ago '10        #10
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
LoL. Drake is gonna move up to at least #3
 5 years ago '11        #11
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
Why do yalll care what MTV says? Are you that fu*king brainwashed?

5 years ago '11        #12
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 Michael 1987 said:
Why do yalll care what MTV says? Are you that fu*king brainwashed?

5 years ago '04        #13
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 urbangatsby said:
what it seems like is

5. Drake
4. Jay
3. Future
2. Rick Ross
1. Lil Wayne

lil wayne can't make a hit record without Drake...that should tell you alone whats up....my homie still was trash and no worries had no staying power on the charts, now he's gonna d!ck ride future and drake for love me

rick ross fell off hard.....pirates sucks, ashamed sucked, he got chased around by some young thugs and still doesnt have a platnium record

future is like travis porter to me, nothing major, just some hood records....no skills

and jay deserves to be top 5(we can debate which spot) but jay could have been easily number 6 or 7 on this list with his clique verse, suit and tie and legends of summer tour in stadiums
Come on now. Drake should be #1 and all but get of his nuts. Wayne has a top 10 billboard song right now and it ain't because of drake. If you say future then you'd be making more sense.

Jay hasn't done anything substantial to be on this list. Clique & suit & tie? Really? Jay a legend and all but just cause you Jay don't make you invincible to making or being part of weak tracks.

Last edited by aerokid240; 03-05-2013 at 11:19 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #14
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,381 | Props total: 11863 11863
ROZAY NUMBER ONE
 5 years ago '11        #15
space
space
 aerokid240 said:
Come on now. Drake should be #1 and all but get of his nuts. Wayne has a top 10 billboard song right now and it ain't because of drake. If you say future then you'd be making more sense.
drake ghostwrites for weezy.....name a hot record he was on without drake on it? i'll wait
 5 years ago '11        #16
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
 urbangatsby said:
drake ghostwrites for weezy.....name a hot record he was on without drake on it? i'll wait
I wish that lil gremlin a.ss would get the fu*k outta my county

but cmonson

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #17
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 urbangatsby said:
No worries.

And Future is #9. u prolly wanna replace him for Kendrick Lamar
 5 years ago '11        #18
space
space
 keejee said:
I wish that lil gremlin a.ss would get the fu*k outta my county

but cmonson

song came and went super quick....no one caring about that bullsh*t
 5 years ago '09        #19
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
If k dot isn't #1 tho and MTV list been trash what ya expect?
 5 years ago '11        #20
space
space
 Donny D said:
No worries.

And Future is #9. u prolly wanna replace him for Kendrick Lamar
i feel like k dot wont get the proper respect from mtv on this list....he should be top 3 for dropping that masterpiece in good kid
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy