Official Sim City 5 Thread (BX Region? Get in here!)

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #401
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5972 5972
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
City has been running smooth so far. I have my education at around 4.5 out of 5 with a tech level of 3 so def doing great. Monthly profits are around 550k+ and only growing. I'm sitting on 2million at the moment waiting for the Solar Farm research project to finish so I can fund the Solar Farm myself. Here is how my new city is looking so far.
you on that processor trading? i might have to get into that cause my oil and coal gonna be out in a few months but my tech is high
 5 years ago '11        #402
corkstr04 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
yo anyone have open spots or making a new region. let me know

origin: corky04
 5 years ago '04        #403
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
City has been running smooth so far. I have my education at around 4.5 out of 5 with a tech level of 3 so def doing great. Monthly profits are around 550k+ and only growing. I'm sitting on 2million at the moment waiting for the Solar Farm research project to finish so I can fund the Solar Farm myself. Here is how my new city is looking so far.

More photos at
damn I'm kind of mad I didn't see this earlier. I started researching the solar arrays too but I only got to 5%. I'll just cancel mine since I already researched the smaller solar arrays (the one for the solar power plant in your city, not the great works). if anyone wants to use them they should be unlocked once the servers get back to normal.

Philo, if you get finished with the solar arrays research I would hold off on funneling your resources to build it. some people are saying their funds/resources are stuck in limbo due to the servers, so when you try to contribute to the great works it doesn't always work. I don't know, some dumb bullsh*t. Let me know if you need anything more from me. I don't have a ton of cash since I make money on pure tax dollars (going to get another income source soon, just not sure what yet).

Also, it's funny how earlier I was struggling to get past 30,000, and doubted I'd be able to make it to 50k. Made it to 50k and said there was no fu*kin way I was making it to 75k. Made it to 75k and said "aite that's gotta be it." ended up getting past 100k before I decided to take a break Now I seriously doubt I'll be able to get more than 120-150k, but we'll see. All that room I cleared up by demolishing my solar farm and wind plant gave me a lot more room for residential even if it is in a sh*tty location.

Oh, and I tried the water right next to the sewage plant thing but it's not working 100% right for some reason. I made sure to put in the water filter pumps to get rid of the germs but it's still saying my water is polluted.

One last thing, for some reason the game is no longer allowing me to demolish individual modules on a building. Like earlier I tried to demolish a few windmills and solar arrays but the button was disabled. If I wanted to get rid of it i had to demolish the whole thing. anyone know what's up with that?
 5 years ago '04        #404
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 KoolBreeze said:
cant front, took a look like ha naw but youll figure it out over time, took me a minute to understand how sh*t flows...

i need workers in my city. they keep telling me to zone more residents but i dont have room. then my industrial demand is high at the same time....gotta balance this sh*t out. hit that 2 milli tho
yea bruh i havent played a sim game like this since 2000
 5 years ago '11        #405
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
couldnt wait for the crack so i bought it... installing as we speak... hope i dont regret this
 5 years ago '11        #406
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
this is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 5 years ago '05        #407
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
Was focused on another region. But will be back on the BX one today.
 5 years ago '05        #408
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
someone invite me to the BX city name is Gotplex
 5 years ago '07        #409
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
new update looks like they fixed regional interaction. im getting messages about such and such city has department of finance and transportation...finally
 5 years ago '05        #410
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 ThaReapa420 said:
I can't get into the damn region to save my life...which server are y'all on now? Can I get an invite or sum? fu*k

Can I get in Great Boxden...seriously?
Whats your Origin ID?

The Solar Farm research is at around 25% so it should be done within 1 1/2 - 2 hours.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 03-09-2013 at 11:51 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #411
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
i still need some water baaad, water pump with filters is saying its dirty when i have next to sewage

edit:when i go to region to try to get water from a city it goes down to 0 when i buy it, sh*ts still buggy

yo phil, why do u need shoppers but have shoppers coming to my city while my shoppers are going to another city?

Last edited by KoolBreeze; 03-09-2013 at 12:17 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #412
space
space
 KoolBreeze said:
i still need some water baaad, water pump with filters is saying its dirty when i have next to sewage

edit:when i go to region to try to get water from a city it goes down to 0 when i buy it, sh*ts still buggy
When you guys set up the water plant make sure you remove the original Water Pump it comes with and only use the Filtration ones.
 5 years ago '07        #413
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
When you guys set up the water plant make sure you remove the original Water Pump it comes with and only use the Filtration ones.
 5 years ago '04        #414
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
i cant fit nothin else in my city
 5 years ago '07        #415
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I've sent out the invites and posted enough about it so you can grab another one. This is the city list at the moment. If anyone else sees I missed them let me know.

1. Ph1l0z0ph3r
2. DeborasBudda
3. Boss_Man_Wilson
4. 100spokes
5. HeWillRuleAsGod
6. DJZONE30
7. Fearthepanthers3 (Invite Sent)
8. Russ369 (Invite Sent)
9. Kidrockit (Invite Sent)
10. Kulabear (Invite Sent)
11. inyo0face (Invite Sent)

Also that electronics city is the truth making about 320k+ a month already.
Leave me a spot. I'll be on it in bout a week, 2 tops
 5 years ago '04        #416
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
I'll try to get on later today if there's a spot still open in the new city, been hella busy with work and life.
 5 years ago '05        #417
space
space
Update: 03/09/2013 - This update to SimCity contains the following updates and fixes:

General
Fix for a crash related to the highway interchanges and vehicles.
Traffic was optimized for complex road sections.
Fix for a specific case of city processing that forced players to rollback their cities to a previous state.
Fix for a crash some players saw when exiting their city.
Rapidly clicking or accidently double clicking the Claim city button will no longer create multiple regions.
We temporarily removed filtering by friends and maps on the Join Game screen to better support database performance. Players can still find friends' regions by going to their friends' profile pages.

Servers
Various database optimization to address issues with connecting to our servers
We added 8 additional servers!
 5 years ago '04        #418
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
$5,188 | Props total: 7026 7026
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Update: 03/09/2013 - This update to SimCity contains the following updates and fixes:

General
Fix for a specific case of city processing that forced players to rollback their cities to a previous state.
Rapidly clicking or accidently double clicking the Claim city button will no longer create multiple regions.
We temporarily removed filtering by friends and maps on the Join Game screen to better support database performance. Players can still find friends' regions by going to their friends' profile pages.

Servers
not bad!
 5 years ago '05        #419
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:

General

Servers
 03-09-2013, 05:10 PM         #420
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
servers still down?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy