Official Sim City 5 Thread (BX Region? Get in here!)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #361
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
philo, bro, you need to add some modules to that city hall I'm over here dying trying to get stuff done wondering why no one else is adding new departments
 5 years ago '04        #362
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
oh, another note I forgot to add. I'm planning on using that unused space near my freeway exit to lay down some light rail and get some tourism going. Just need someone to help with department of transportation.
 5 years ago '05        #363
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
fearsthepanthers3 right? I sent you an invite so you should be good.

This no cheetah speed sh*t is k!lling me though lol.
You already know.

HeWillRuleAsGod
 5 years ago '05        #364
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 e G o Maniac said:
philo, bro, you need to add some modules to that city hall I'm over here dying trying to get stuff done wondering why no one else is adding new departments
Peep how much ore he's movin. The only problem is its located upwind, so it blows right into town. But its worth it.
 5 years ago '04        #365
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I have the original Boxdenville region on North America East 2 if people want invites to that one.
i been askin for the invite since the launch DJZONE30
 5 years ago '07        #366
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5972 5972
 e G o Maniac said:
maaan, i basically had to stop playing last night cause i couldnt get a water pump or waste treatment. i laid down depart of education, probably bout to put something else down
 5 years ago '05        #367
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 e G o Maniac said:
I actually have a Department of Transportation and a Department of Education. I don't think some of the region stuff is working though or your city might be too far. Try exiting the region then coming back in. I'm making a university next and adding a School of Engineering next also. I'm probably going to research the Solar Plant or the Wind Mill upgrades first.

ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
i been askin for the invite since the launch DJZONE30
Sent you an invite fam check it make sure your on North East America 2.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 03-08-2013 at 11:16 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #368
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
i'm terrible at this game. cant figure out a good layout to save my life. this is my first time playing this game. any tips to maximize my growth potential? i mean my whole city is pretty much residential and they still say i dont have enough workers(i think the problem is i've placed parks everywhere so the land value for my entire city minus where the garbage and power plant are is maximized) they say there's not enough shoppers so the commercial zones are closing down even though I've only got like 2 sections devoted to commercial and the rest residential.

Last edited by chctynig2804; 03-08-2013 at 11:29 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #369
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
$5,196 | Props total: 7028 7028
I'm rolling in the money man...

I'm sitting at over $10,000/hr plus I threw down an expo center.. Majority of my pop. is low wealth, like 98%, so I selected the "motocross" event and it sold out!

Brought in something like $60,000 for that one event.. It's sick, you can actually see the cars line up down the street and passengers coming from the train station leading up to the event, starting around 4:30pm to when the event starts around 9pm.
 5 years ago '05        #370
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 D.IrIsH said:
I'm rolling in the money man...

I'm sitting at over $10,000/hr plus I threw down an expo center.. Majority of my pop. is low wealth, like 98%, so I selected the "motocross" event and it sold out!

Brought in something like $60,000 for that one event.. It's sick, you can actually see the cars line up down the street and passengers coming from the train station leading up to the event, starting around 4:30pm to when the event starts around 9pm.
Yea wait till your Culture city gets big enough though lol. sh*ts gonna be infected with crime and traffic jams bad. Thats what my city in New Boxden was.
 5 years ago '04        #371
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
$5,196 | Props total: 7028 7028
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Yea wait till your Culture city gets big enough though lol. sh*ts gonna be infected with crime and traffic jams bad. Thats what my city in New Boxden was.
Haha I'm gonna try and balance it out.. I have like zero commercial, only a couple squares. My industry is doing awesome, I got 3 full yards stocked with coal. I need someone to buy from me!
 5 years ago '04        #372
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
new patch includes:

* Disabled Cheetah speed. Cheetah speed is now the same as llama speed.

5 years ago '04        #373
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
fu*k I NEED THIS GAME
AND I WANT IN THE 16 CATCH ME ON THERE
 5 years ago '04        #374
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I actually have a Department of Transportation and a Department of Education. I don't think some of the region stuff is working though or your city might be too far. Try exiting the region then coming back in. I'm making a university next and adding a School of Engineering next also. I'm probably going to research the Solar Plant or the Wind Mill upgrades first.

Sent you an invite fam check it make sure your on North East America 2.
 KoolBreeze said:
maaan, i basically had to stop playing last night cause i couldnt get a water pump or waste treatment. i laid down depart of education, probably bout to put something else down
Damn I put down department of education too. Also I put down a department of utilities so you should be able to get those things. fu*kin servers not syncing fast enough I guess.
 5 years ago '04        #375
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 D.IrIsH said:
Haha I'm gonna try and balance it out.. I have like zero commercial, only a couple squares. My industry is doing awesome, I got 3 full yards stocked with coal. I need someone to buy from me!
Sell to the global market. Do you have a trade depot setup? You can have your coal deposits delivered there, then have the depot sell the coal every month.
 5 years ago '04        #376
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm terrible at this game. cant figure out a good layout to save my life. this is my first time playing this game. any tips to maximize my growth potential? i mean my whole city is pretty much residential and they still say i dont have enough workers(i think the problem is i've placed parks everywhere so the land value for my entire city minus where the garbage and power plant are is maximized) they say there's not enough shoppers so the commercial zones are closing down even though I've only got like 2 sections devoted to commercial and the rest residential.
Yup you have to make sure you're watching the individual wealth levels of both R and C demand. I would even go further than the basic RCI bars and check the population breakdown. That'll give you a better idea of who your city needs in it to survive. All about finding that right balance.
 5 years ago '05        #377
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
They got a patch coming out today that said region trading/sharing should be fixed if not yet then soon.
 5 years ago '05        #378
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,375 | Props total: 8055 8055
i need to finish my gaming pc
 5 years ago '07        #379
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5972 5972
i need to get water off of somebody.....
 5 years ago '04        #380
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 KoolBreeze said:
i need to get water off of somebody.....
I was actually planning on providing water to the region but the damn water tables are messed up. areas near the lakes are supposed to be an infinite water source but the water tables get dried up after a while. Quigley said it's not a "priority fix" smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago