Official Sim City 5 Thread (BX Region? Get in here!)

most viewed right now
 137
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 101
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #341
D.IrIsH 346 heat pts346
space
avatar space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 8202 8202
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Ok I made another region. Its a different map from the first one so we have a bit of a difference for anyone who wants to start over. It has 16 spots. I made it invite only so we keep it BX only. Its on NA East 2 called Great Boxden. No double cities for the moment until we get everyone in this sh*t.

1. Ph1l0z0ph3r
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Shoot me an invite.
 5 years ago '05        #342
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 D.IrIsH said:
Shoot me an invite.
Whats your origin ID?

I'm going to send out as many invites as I can and if you don't get one them let me know. Sent invites to 100spokes, Russ369, DJZone30, Fearthepanthers3, kidrockit, QuinicAcid, Boss_Man Wilson, DeborasBudda, HeWillRuleAsGod, Kulabeat. So let me know if I missed you.


Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 03-07-2013 at 09:16 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #343
D.IrIsH 346 heat pts346
space
avatar space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 8202 8202
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Whats your origin ID?

I'm going to send out as many invites as I can and if you don't get one them let me know. Sent invites to 100spokes, Russ369, DJZone30, Fearthepanthers3, kidrockit, QuinicAcid, Boss_Man Wilson, DeborasBudda, HeWillRuleAsGod, Kulabeat. So let me know if I missed you.
Yeah, you got me. thx!
 5 years ago '12        #344
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Ok I made another region. Its a different map from the first one so we have a bit of a difference for anyone who wants to start over. It has 16 spots. I made it invite only so we keep it BX only. Its on NA East 2 called Great Boxden. No double cities for the moment until we get everyone in this sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #345
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Msirae said:
Britain ain't the only thing great around these parts
 5 years ago '04        #346
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
About to hop on now

EDIT -- hopefully, lol
 5 years ago '12        #347
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Britain ain't the only thing great around these parts
 5 years ago '04        #348
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,089 | Props total: 2260 2260
Was just on, will get on tomorrow or maybe Saturday. Phil, add me to the region? Want to try a few new things with this one
 5 years ago '05        #349
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 lilsnatch770 said:
Was just on, will get on tomorrow or maybe Saturday. Phil, add me to the region? Want to try a few new things with this one
fearsthepanthers3 right? I sent you an invite so you should be good.


This no cheetah speed sh*t is k!lling me though lol.
 5 years ago '04        #350
D.IrIsH 346 heat pts346
space
avatar space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 8202 8202
Okay.. I got a big a.ss coal operation going so far. Got a trade depot to distribute.. try getting your coal plants up and I'll be good to feed what you need to you. I got it stockpiling.. good to ship out!
 5 years ago '05        #351
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 286 286
ok Irish I got your friend request.
Phil send me an invite, i wanna get in on this region thing. hopefully they fix up region trading and all that soon
 5 years ago '05        #352
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 D.IrIsH said:
Okay.. I got a big a.ss coal operation going so far. Got a trade depot to distribute.. try getting your coal plants up and I'll be good to feed what you need to you. I got it stockpiling.. good to ship out!
I got coal mine going also thats feeding my coal factory and the rest of it going to the global market but it says I only have about 6 months supply underneath so not sure whats going to happen after that. I have a sh*tload of ore underneath my town also don't know if I want to dig it out though since I dropped residential there.
 5 years ago '04        #353
D.IrIsH 346 heat pts346
space
avatar space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 8202 8202
 Peter Griffin said:
ok Irish I got your friend request.
Phil send me an invite, i wanna get in on this region thing. hopefully they fix up region trading and all that soon
Nice. My city is pumpin' out that coal baby!

I don't care what anybody says, this game is slick as fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #354
D.IrIsH 346 heat pts346
space
avatar space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 8202 8202
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I got coal mine going also thats feeding my coal factory and the rest of it going to the global market but it says I only have about 6 months supply underneath so not sure whats going to happen after that. I have a sh*tload of ore underneath my town also don't know if I want to dig it out though since I dropped residential there.


did the same thing with my coal when I started.. had to reverse the industrial with the residential cuz my houses were sitting right on top of my reserves!

After you run out, that's it.. income is gone and you might go bankrupt if you were relying too heavily on your exports of that resource. I got coal to feed my own power plant too but I'm sitting on three full storage yards at my trade depot, ready to export.
 5 years ago '05        #355
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 D.IrIsH said:


did the same thing with my coal when I started.. had to reverse the industrial with the residential cuz my houses were sitting right on top of my reserves!

After you run out, that's it.. income is gone and you might go bankrupt if you were relying too heavily on your exports of that resource. I got coal to feed my own power plant too but I'm sitting on three full storage yards at my trade depot, ready to export.
Haha I just dropped that ore mine near the residential and said fu*k it. Switched the coal to local only and put the ore to export since its selling for higher at the moment anyways. I eventually wanna make the city into an Electronics city anyways to get off the mining bullsh*t.

Also Peter whats your origin tag?

CitySlots
1. Ph1l0z0ph3r
2. DeborasBudda
3. Boss_Man_Wilson
4. 100spokes
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.


Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 03-08-2013 at 12:11 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #356
kronzsw 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 12234 12234
i need in on this
origin is bp101007
 5 years ago '04        #357
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,089 | Props total: 2260 2260
 D.IrIsH said:
Nice. My city is pumpin' out that coal baby!

I don't care what anybody says, this game is slick as fu*k
If they improve city sizes and fix the server issues, this will be one of the top games of the year. Wish they would add more sh*t too like a subway or even an above road railroad tracks.

 5 years ago '05        #358
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 286 286
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Haha I just dropped that ore mine near the residential and said fu*k it. Switched the coal to local only and put the ore to export since its selling for higher at the moment anyways. I eventually wanna make the city into an Electronics city anyways to get off the mining bullsh*t.

Also Peter whats your origin tag?
inyo0face

i actually think I already have you on my origin from BF3
 5 years ago '05        #359
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Some of the sh*t in this game literally makes no sense lol. I've been taking this new city slow and its running the best yet but for some reason people in my city are protesting about no education even though I literally have 100% enrollment which is the first time I've had anything over 50% at all. How the new city is looking. Testing out some of the filters. Slowly expanding this one.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 03-08-2013 at 01:37 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #360
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



You can view the rest of the shots here:

Just a few notes about what I like to call Queueville
  • Public transportation rate of 54%
  • Completely wind and solar-powered (takes up a sh*t ton of space, but it's clean and reliable)
  • 50,000 people, with a vast majority being high wealth
  • Vast majority of commercial and residential buildings are high wealth + high density
  • I used the single-line snake method for my street car network someone mentioned in this thread.
  • For buses, I paired each stop to make sure buses didn't have to make too many u-turns, causing traffic jams
  • 7 minute street car average wait and 19 minute bus average wait, only one fully loaded station each
  • Community college isn't enough to get a good high-tech industry going unless you are prepared for hazmat garages.
  • I think we should try and build the solar farm great works. It could provide power to the entire region and we wouldn't have to use space in our cities for plants.
  • You can get by with just two basic police stations at 50k, and one basic hospital.
  • Libraries do help increase education faster
  • Commercial really struggles without tourism.
  • I have the department of utilities, department of education, and the department of safety all taken care of. Need some of you to take department of tourism, department of transportation and department of finance because I won't be able to get to 75k in this city unless I pack everybody in like sardines.
  • And PLEASE take this high a.ss industrial demand off my hands.


Last edited by EGO; 03-08-2013 at 03:35 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
82 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy