Official Sim City 5 Thread (BX Region? Get in here!)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #341
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
$5,184 | Props total: 6984 6984
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Ok I made another region. Its a different map from the first one so we have a bit of a difference for anyone who wants to start over. It has 16 spots. I made it invite only so we keep it BX only. Its on NA East 2 called Great Boxden. No double cities for the moment until we get everyone in this sh*t.

1. Ph1l0z0ph3r
Shoot me an invite.
 5 years ago '05        #342
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 D.IrIsH said:
Shoot me an invite.
Whats your origin ID?

I'm going to send out as many invites as I can and if you don't get one them let me know. Sent invites to 100spokes, Russ369, DJZone30, Fearthepanthers3, kidrockit, QuinicAcid, Boss_Man Wilson, DeborasBudda, HeWillRuleAsGod, Kulabeat. So let me know if I missed you.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 03-07-2013 at 10:16 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #343
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Whats your origin ID?

I'm going to send out as many invites as I can and if you don't get one them let me know. Sent invites to 100spokes, Russ369, DJZone30, Fearthepanthers3, kidrockit, QuinicAcid, Boss_Man Wilson, DeborasBudda, HeWillRuleAsGod, Kulabeat. So let me know if I missed you.
Yeah, you got me. thx!
 5 years ago '12        #344
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 9800 9800
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Ok I made another region. Its a different map from the first one so we have a bit of a difference for anyone who wants to start over. It has 16 spots. I made it invite only so we keep it BX only. Its on NA East 2 called Great Boxden. No double cities for the moment until we get everyone in this sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #345
space
space
 Msirae said:
Britain ain't the only thing great around these parts
 5 years ago '04        #346
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
About to hop on now

EDIT -- hopefully, lol
 5 years ago '12        #347
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 9800 9800
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Britain ain't the only thing great around these parts
 5 years ago '04        #348
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
Was just on, will get on tomorrow or maybe Saturday. Phil, add me to the region? Want to try a few new things with this one
 5 years ago '05        #349
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Was just on, will get on tomorrow or maybe Saturday. Phil, add me to the region? Want to try a few new things with this one
fearsthepanthers3 right? I sent you an invite so you should be good.

This no cheetah speed sh*t is k!lling me though lol.
 5 years ago '04        #350
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
Okay.. I got a big a.ss coal operation going so far. Got a trade depot to distribute.. try getting your coal plants up and I'll be good to feed what you need to you. I got it stockpiling.. good to ship out!
 5 years ago '05        #351
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
ok Irish I got your friend request.
Phil send me an invite, i wanna get in on this region thing. hopefully they fix up region trading and all that soon
 5 years ago '05        #352
space
space
 D.IrIsH said:
Okay.. I got a big a.ss coal operation going so far. Got a trade depot to distribute.. try getting your coal plants up and I'll be good to feed what you need to you. I got it stockpiling.. good to ship out!
I got coal mine going also thats feeding my coal factory and the rest of it going to the global market but it says I only have about 6 months supply underneath so not sure whats going to happen after that. I have a sh*tload of ore underneath my town also don't know if I want to dig it out though since I dropped residential there.
 5 years ago '04        #353
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
 Peter Griffin said:
ok Irish I got your friend request.
Phil send me an invite, i wanna get in on this region thing. hopefully they fix up region trading and all that soon
Nice. My city is pumpin' out that coal baby!

I don't care what anybody says, this game is slick as fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #354
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I got coal mine going also thats feeding my coal factory and the rest of it going to the global market but it says I only have about 6 months supply underneath so not sure whats going to happen after that. I have a sh*tload of ore underneath my town also don't know if I want to dig it out though since I dropped residential there.

did the same thing with my coal when I started.. had to reverse the industrial with the residential cuz my houses were sitting right on top of my reserves!

After you run out, that's it.. income is gone and you might go bankrupt if you were relying too heavily on your exports of that resource. I got coal to feed my own power plant too but I'm sitting on three full storage yards at my trade depot, ready to export.
 5 years ago '05        #355
space
space
 D.IrIsH said:

did the same thing with my coal when I started.. had to reverse the industrial with the residential cuz my houses were sitting right on top of my reserves!

After you run out, that's it.. income is gone and you might go bankrupt if you were relying too heavily on your exports of that resource. I got coal to feed my own power plant too but I'm sitting on three full storage yards at my trade depot, ready to export.
Haha I just dropped that ore mine near the residential and said fu*k it. Switched the coal to local only and put the ore to export since its selling for higher at the moment anyways. I eventually wanna make the city into an Electronics city anyways to get off the mining bullsh*t.

Also Peter whats your origin tag?

CitySlots
1. Ph1l0z0ph3r
2. DeborasBudda
3. Boss_Man_Wilson
4. 100spokes

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 03-08-2013 at 01:11 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #356
kronzsw 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 9595 9595
i need in on this
origin is bp101007
 5 years ago '04        #357
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 D.IrIsH said:
Nice. My city is pumpin' out that coal baby!

I don't care what anybody says, this game is slick as fu*k
If they improve city sizes and fix the server issues, this will be one of the top games of the year. Wish they would add more sh*t too like a subway or even an above road railroad tracks.

5 years ago '05        #358
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Haha I just dropped that ore mine near the residential and said fu*k it. Switched the coal to local only and put the ore to export since its selling for higher at the moment anyways. I eventually wanna make the city into an Electronics city anyways to get off the mining bullsh*t.

Also Peter whats your origin tag?
inyo0face

i actually think I already have you on my origin from BF3
 5 years ago '05        #359
space
space
Some of the sh*t in this game literally makes no sense lol. I've been taking this new city slow and its running the best yet but for some reason people in my city are protesting about no education even though I literally have 100% enrollment which is the first time I've had anything over 50% at all. How the new city is looking. Testing out some of the filters. Slowly expanding this one.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 03-08-2013 at 02:37 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #360
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You can view the rest of the shots here:

Just a few notes about what I like to call Queueville
  • Public transportation rate of 54%
  • Completely wind and solar-powered (takes up a sh*t ton of space, but it's clean and reliable)
  • 50,000 people, with a vast majority being high wealth
  • Vast majority of commercial and residential buildings are high wealth + high density
  • I used the single-line snake method for my street car network someone mentioned in this thread.
  • For buses, I paired each stop to make sure buses didn't have to make too many u-turns, causing traffic jams
  • 7 minute street car average wait and 19 minute bus average wait, only one fully loaded station each
  • Community college isn't enough to get a good high-tech industry going unless you are prepared for hazmat garages.
  • I think we should try and build the solar farm great works. It could provide power to the entire region and we wouldn't have to use space in our cities for plants.
  • You can get by with just two basic police stations at 50k, and one basic hospital.
  • Libraries do help increase education faster
  • Commercial really struggles without tourism.
  • I have the department of utilities, department of education, and the department of safety all taken care of. Need some of you to take department of tourism, department of transportation and department of finance because I won't be able to get to 75k in this city unless I pack everybody in like sardines.
  • And PLEASE take this high a.ss industrial demand off my hands.

Last edited by EGO; 03-08-2013 at 04:35 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy