Official Sim City 5 Thread (BX Region? Get in here!)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #221
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 1391 1391
My city somewhat finally recovered from the disasters...but it stopped growing can anyone take a peep and tell me wtf is wrong.
 5 years ago '05        #222
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I know were in the top 5% for making money. I'm sitting on around 2.2 million myself Once the servers come back up I actually have two more ways to make money in my city and condense resources

Also gifting 250k to anyone who can make an Airport in their city if they can handle the traffic and all that.
Im sittin on about 500 tons of coal. Exporting at $4400 for 10 tons. Bout to step up the industry for the region. Anybody got oil? I got none. Im might start converting the plastic.
 5 years ago '04        #223
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Whats up with the fu*kin servers?
 5 years ago '05        #224
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Yea I started importing oil from global market. I was going to buy that coal from you but my city outgrew my fully upgraded coal plant. My city is hovering around 190k but I think I'm going to try to scale it back to about 150k-160k since that was a good spot. Their is alot of issues they need to work on though I have a population of 180-190k but only 16k is actually working. I have about 3k unemployed but my business districts are saying they dont have enough workers. Traffic is def a bad issue they need to look into. I have two fully stocked streetcar stations with almost half my city having some access to it, a fully upgraded bus depot, a train station, and park n rides but I still get bad congesting during business hours. Finally solved the water crisis I had a bit by putting my Water Pumping Station next to my Sewage Plant and just filtering the water from that sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #225
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Yea I started importing oil from global market. I was going to buy that coal from you but my city outgrew my fully upgraded coal plant. My city is hovering around 190k but I think I'm going to try to scale it back to about 150k-160k since that was a good spot. Their is alot of issues they need to work on though I have a population of 180-190k but only 16k is actually working. I have about 3k unemployed but my business districts are saying they dont have enough workers. Traffic is def a bad issue they need to look into. I have two fully stocked streetcar stations with almost half my city having some access to it, a fully upgraded bus depot, a train station, and park n rides but I still get bad congesting during business hours. Finally solved the water crisis I had a bit by putting my Water Pumping Station next to my Sewage Plant and just filtering the water from that sh*t.
Yeah you got a lot of ore under there too. Not sure what its for but save it for the great works project. I started mining some, but I'm saving it. Never know.

And my population is barely 5000.

The servers never let me get in. Is it back up?
 5 years ago '04        #226
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,218 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Nyse03 said:
Yeah you got a lot of ore under there too. Not sure what its for but save it for the great works project. I started mining some, but I'm saving it. Never know.

And my population is barely 5000.

The servers never let me get in. Is it back up?
Still out...
 5 years ago '04        #227
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
In regards to unfilled jobs, are you making sure you have enough workers of the right skill? Some jobs need educated employers, whether that be minimal like elementary and high school, or as much as university educated sims. They also need a certain class of citizens. Your mid-high wealths won't take a low-wealth job. Make sure to check the breakdown of jobs under the population panel.
 5 years ago '07        #228
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 5977 5977
man i didnt even think to check if my city had resources. im in tosca cliffs. trying to load it up but it wont let me
 5 years ago '05        #229
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
In regards to unfilled jobs, are you making sure you have enough workers of the right skill? Some jobs need educated employers, whether that be minimal like elementary and high school, or as much as university educated sims. They also need a certain class of citizens. Your mid-high wealths won't take a low-wealth job. Make sure to check the breakdown of jobs under the population panel.
 5 years ago '04        #230
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Apparently the streetcars have absolutely horrid AI and randomly choose which direction to go at an intersection.. The best thing to do is have ZERO intersections for your streetcar avenues and have the line swoop through your city.

Here's the reddit post of the guy who figured it out:

5 years ago '04        #231
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
send ya boi the invite bruh dogs
 5 years ago '04        #232
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
cant get in at all...they need to get this sh*t str8
 5 years ago '05        #233
kronzsw 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,151 | Props total: 10159 10159
i never played sim city before but this sh*t looks like fire.. is it easy to pick up? delux or the limited edition? delux is 79 limited is 59..
 5 years ago '04        #234
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
 kronzsw said:
i never played sim city before but this sh*t looks like fire.. is it easy to pick up? delux or the limited edition? delux is 79 limited is 59..
fu*k Deluxe.. its money grabbing horse sh*t.

And it's easy enough to get into.. there's a (mandatory, WTF!) tutorial before starting the game. You'll pick it up fine.

I'm getting tired of trying to get into a fu*king game though.. sh*t is ridiculous.
 5 years ago '05        #235
kronzsw 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,151 | Props total: 10159 10159
 D.IrIsH said:
fu*k Deluxe.. its money grabbing horse sh*t.

And it's easy enough to get into.. there's a (mandatory, WTF!) tutorial before starting the game. You'll pick it up fine.

I'm getting tired of trying to get into a fu*king game though.. sh*t is ridiculous.
are the servers back up? looks like ima have to buy it ..
 5 years ago '07        #236
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114

sh*t i forget

fu*k yall
 5 years ago '05        #237
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
send ya boi the invite bruh dogs
I'll send you once I get into this fu*king Q
 5 years ago '04        #238
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I'll send you once I get into this fu*king Q
 5 years ago '04        #239
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
I could grab another city and build an airport in it?
 5 years ago '05        #240
space
space
The fu*king traffic absolutely k!lls this game man. All my problems come from fu*king traffic. My students can't get to schools which means their education level isn't rising to fill the empty jobs in my commercial and industry zones and that sh*t just continues a cycle. This is all with 2 elementary schools, 2 high schools, 1 library, and 1 community college and the education level won't go past 2 out of 5.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy