Official Sim City 5 Thread (BX Region? Get in here!)

most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 6983 6983
o yea my origin id is DJZONE30
 5 years ago '05        #202
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Nyse03 said:
Thats your first city right? Thats not the one in New Boxden.

We over $1,000,000
Nah its my new city in New Boxden I've been developing it since this morning. Creating the circle downtown area as a homage to my first city. I need someone to make an airport though since I ran out of space. If anyone wants to do it and thinks their city can handle it I'll pay for it by gifting them the money.

How my new city is looking Fresh man. This new engine really is amazing they just need to give us those bigger city sizes already.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #203
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 6983 6983
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Nah its my new city in New Boxden I've been developing it since this morning. Creating the circle downtown area as a homage to my first city. I need someone to make an airport though since I ran out of space. If anyone wants to do it and thinks their city can handle it I'll pay for it by gifting them the money.

How my new city is looking Fresh man. This new engine really is amazing they just need to give us those bigger city sizes already.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

im tryin to figure out what kind of city that would benefit yall

and wtf is this processing large file sh*t takin forever


Last edited by ATLDOPEBOI30; 03-06-2013 at 10:11 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #204
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
Nobodies mining or drilling but me. Thats gonna bite us in the a.ss. Most of you built schools right on your resources. You should build a trading post to. I have tons of coal and ore to sell if your running low. And they just reset my damn city...wth?
 5 years ago '04        #205
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 6983 6983
 Nyse03 said:
Nobodies mining or drilling but me. Thats gonna bite us in the a.ss. Most of you built schools right on your resources. You should build a trading post to. I have tons of coal and ore to sell if your running low. And they just reset my damn city...wth?
why da hell it keeps tellin me that im unable to join regions and sh*t and if yall can invite me that would be nice DJZONE30
 5 years ago '05        #206
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Nyse03 said:
Nobodies mining or drilling but me. Thats gonna bite us in the a.ss. Most of you built schools right on your resources. You should build a trading post to. I have tons of coal and ore to sell if your running low. And they just reset my damn city...wth?
Your whole city got reset or did it just get rolled back? I just got that trading post to import coal since I need that. I ain't really trying to drill or anything on my city since its a pure culture city.
 5 years ago '05        #207
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Your whole city got reset or did it just get rolled back? I just got that trading post to import coal since I need that. I ain't really trying to drill or anything on my city since its a pure culture city.
Yeah I think I'm kicked out for good. I was taking a stroll through your city for resources. When I tried to come back home they said my city wasn't loading correctly. I tried to roll it back a million times and nothing. So I abandoned it, then I came back and they let me in. Then it happened all over again. I was just about to get rid of all this extra coal too.
 03-06-2013, 12:33 PM         #208
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So many abandoned buildings




fu*king zombies
 5 years ago '05        #209
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Hmm Server Maintenance. So far I've had a meteor attack, zombie apocalypse, earthquake, and a UFO event. My city won't go down
 5 years ago '04        #210
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,490 | Props total: 3192 3192
I took over someones town in New Boxden, got around 150k or so residents, place was a sh*t hole when i got there... Lots of crime and traffic, low land value, looks like a bummy neighbourhood in Brooklyn lol I feel like its going down though im barely breaking even and my taxes are super high...

The real city I built in another region, i've got about 95k ppl, very high end lots of commercial and residential buildings, taxes are low, I have an arena and making 115k per rock concert, sitting on like 300k right now, too bad it wasn't in New Boxden...

New Boxden is #12 world wide in terms of population
 5 years ago '05        #211
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 Russ369 said:
I took over someones town in New Boxden, got around 150k or so residents, place was a sh*t hole when i got there... Lots of crime and traffic, low land value, looks like a bummy neighbourhood in Brooklyn lol I feel like its going down though im barely breaking even and my taxes are super high...

The real city I built in another region, i've got about 95k ppl, very high end lots of commercial and residential buildings, taxes are low, I have an arena and making 115k per rock concert, sitting on like 300k right now, too bad it wasn't in New Boxden...

New Boxden is #12 world wide in terms of population
 5 years ago '05        #212
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
I know were in the top 5% for making money. I'm sitting on around 2.2 million myself Once the servers come back up I actually have two more ways to make money in my city and condense resources


Also gifting 250k to anyone who can make an Airport in their city if they can handle the traffic and all that.
 5 years ago '04        #213
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 6983 6983
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I know were in the top 5% for making money. I'm sitting on around 2.2 million myself Once the servers come back up I actually have two more ways to make money in my city and condense resources


Also gifting 250k to anyone who can make an Airport in their city if they can handle the traffic and all that.
i can do that once i get the hang of this sh*t when it come back up
 5 years ago '04        #214
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I know were in the top 5% for making money. I'm sitting on around 2.2 million myself Once the servers come back up I actually have two more ways to make money in my city and condense resources


Also gifting 250k to anyone who can make an Airport in their city if they can handle the traffic and all that.
I'll try and take you up on that offer. I have some ideas for traffic management I'm going to try as soon as I get back on tonight.
 5 years ago '05        #215
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
Had my first issue, couldnt invite friends to my region, this was today.

Awesome game with great gameplay but there definatly is some issues (online always DRM and some bugs).

Hopefully they get it all the server issues worked out by weeks end. Its a shame that these origin issues are popping up as the actual game is pretty awesome.
 5 years ago '05        #216
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 Russ369 said:
I took over someones town in New Boxden, got around 150k or so residents, place was a sh*t hole when i got there... Lots of crime and traffic, low land value, looks like a bummy neighbourhood in Brooklyn lol I feel like its going down though im barely breaking even and my taxes are super high...

The real city I built in another region, i've got about 95k ppl, very high end lots of commercial and residential buildings, taxes are low, I have an arena and making 115k per rock concert, sitting on like 300k right now, too bad it wasn't in New Boxden...

New Boxden is #12 world wide in terms of population
Nice work mang!
 5 years ago '05        #217
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Nah its my new city in New Boxden I've been developing it since this morning. Creating the circle downtown area as a homage to my first city. I need someone to make an airport though since I ran out of space. If anyone wants to do it and thinks their city can handle it I'll pay for it by gifting them the money.

How my new city is looking Fresh man. This new engine really is amazing they just need to give us those bigger city sizes already.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #218
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,864 | Props total: 1518 1518
Are the servers up right now? I haven't been able to get on all morning.
 5 years ago '07        #219
KoolBreeze 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,047 | Props total: 6957 6957
so how long the servers supposed to be down for? i need to put in some work
 5 years ago '04        #220
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
UPDATE: Wednesday 03.06.2013 (16:00 EST / 21:00 GMT / 13:00 PST )

We are still working hard to resolve a problem that is at the heart of the issues which some players have reported. To that end, we are currently rolling out a server update which we believe will improve performance considerably. This will involve restarts over the next 4-5 hours across all of our current severs. Minor player impact may occur, such as trading not working consistently and the region wall not working occasionally.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
119 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
164 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy