Official Sim City 5 Thread (BX Region? Get in here!)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6036 6036
o yea my origin id is DJZONE30
 5 years ago '05        #202
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Nyse03 said:
Thats your first city right? Thats not the one in New Boxden.

We over $1,000,000
Nah its my new city in New Boxden I've been developing it since this morning. Creating the circle downtown area as a homage to my first city. I need someone to make an airport though since I ran out of space. If anyone wants to do it and thinks their city can handle it I'll pay for it by gifting them the money.

How my new city is looking Fresh man. This new engine really is amazing they just need to give us those bigger city sizes already.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #203
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Nah its my new city in New Boxden I've been developing it since this morning. Creating the circle downtown area as a homage to my first city. I need someone to make an airport though since I ran out of space. If anyone wants to do it and thinks their city can handle it I'll pay for it by gifting them the money.

How my new city is looking Fresh man. This new engine really is amazing they just need to give us those bigger city sizes already.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

im tryin to figure out what kind of city that would benefit yall

and wtf is this processing large file sh*t takin forever

Last edited by ATLDOPEBOI30; 03-06-2013 at 11:11 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #204
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,427 | Props total: 2902 2902
Nobodies mining or drilling but me. Thats gonna bite us in the a.ss. Most of you built schools right on your resources. You should build a trading post to. I have tons of coal and ore to sell if your running low. And they just reset my damn city...wth?
 5 years ago '04        #205
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Nobodies mining or drilling but me. Thats gonna bite us in the a.ss. Most of you built schools right on your resources. You should build a trading post to. I have tons of coal and ore to sell if your running low. And they just reset my damn city...wth?
why da hell it keeps tellin me that im unable to join regions and sh*t and if yall can invite me that would be nice DJZONE30
 5 years ago '05        #206
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Your whole city got reset or did it just get rolled back? I just got that trading post to import coal since I need that. I ain't really trying to drill or anything on my city since its a pure culture city.
 5 years ago '05        #207
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Your whole city got reset or did it just get rolled back? I just got that trading post to import coal since I need that. I ain't really trying to drill or anything on my city since its a pure culture city.
Yeah I think I'm kicked out for good. I was taking a stroll through your city for resources. When I tried to come back home they said my city wasn't loading correctly. I tried to roll it back a million times and nothing. So I abandoned it, then I came back and they let me in. Then it happened all over again. I was just about to get rid of all this extra coal too.
 03-06-2013, 01:33 PM         #208
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So many abandoned buildings

fu*king zombies
 5 years ago '05        #209
space
space
Hmm Server Maintenance. So far I've had a meteor attack, zombie apocalypse, earthquake, and a UFO event. My city won't go down
 5 years ago '04        #210
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
I took over someones town in New Boxden, got around 150k or so residents, place was a sh*t hole when i got there... Lots of crime and traffic, low land value, looks like a bummy neighbourhood in Brooklyn lol I feel like its going down though im barely breaking even and my taxes are super high...

The real city I built in another region, i've got about 95k ppl, very high end lots of commercial and residential buildings, taxes are low, I have an arena and making 115k per rock concert, sitting on like 300k right now, too bad it wasn't in New Boxden...

New Boxden is #12 world wide in terms of population
 5 years ago '05        #211
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Russ369 said:
I took over someones town in New Boxden, got around 150k or so residents, place was a sh*t hole when i got there... Lots of crime and traffic, low land value, looks like a bummy neighbourhood in Brooklyn lol I feel like its going down though im barely breaking even and my taxes are super high...

The real city I built in another region, i've got about 95k ppl, very high end lots of commercial and residential buildings, taxes are low, I have an arena and making 115k per rock concert, sitting on like 300k right now, too bad it wasn't in New Boxden...

5 years ago '05        #212
space
space
I know were in the top 5% for making money. I'm sitting on around 2.2 million myself Once the servers come back up I actually have two more ways to make money in my city and condense resources

Also gifting 250k to anyone who can make an Airport in their city if they can handle the traffic and all that.
 5 years ago '04        #213
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I know were in the top 5% for making money. I'm sitting on around 2.2 million myself Once the servers come back up I actually have two more ways to make money in my city and condense resources

Also gifting 250k to anyone who can make an Airport in their city if they can handle the traffic and all that.
i can do that once i get the hang of this sh*t when it come back up
 5 years ago '04        #214
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 515 515
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:

I'll try and take you up on that offer. I have some ideas for traffic management I'm going to try as soon as I get back on tonight.
 5 years ago '05        #215
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,987 | Props total: 1312 1312
Had my first issue, couldnt invite friends to my region, this was today.

Awesome game with great gameplay but there definatly is some issues (online always DRM and some bugs).

Hopefully they get it all the server issues worked out by weeks end. Its a shame that these origin issues are popping up as the actual game is pretty awesome.
 5 years ago '05        #216
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Russ369 said:

Nice work mang!
 5 years ago '05        #217
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #218
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,754 | Props total: 1383 1383
Are the servers up right now? I haven't been able to get on all morning.
 5 years ago '07        #219
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5969 5969
so how long the servers supposed to be down for? i need to put in some work
 5 years ago '04        #220
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
UPDATE: Wednesday 03.06.2013 (16:00 EST / 21:00 GMT / 13:00 PST )

We are still working hard to resolve a problem that is at the heart of the issues which some players have reported. To that end, we are currently rolling out a server update which we believe will improve performance considerably. This will involve restarts over the next 4-5 hours across all of our current severs. Minor player impact may occur, such as trading not working consistently and the region wall not working occasionally.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy