Drake Brings Cardboard Box With $50,000 To Str!p Club

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2013, 11:43 AM         #161
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idc what he does but it just seems like if they aint like that they aint got no friends. he got 50k on him for like 15 people to be near him.
 5 years ago '09        #162
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,224 | Props total: 1770 1770
10 pages and only 1 person noticed his sweatshirt. Smh
 5 years ago '09        #163
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Sweats r better when a big b00ty hoe is grinding on you
 5 years ago '12        #164
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,457 | Props total: 12825 12825
 FlamboyantOne said:
What kind of ghetto- ratchet as fu*k 'strip 'joints' you dudes be frequenting???

Everyone co-signing young buddy cause he said he'd rock some sweats in a strip club.....

The ones I frequent.....your hood a.ss would get turned away at the door.........like they want folks wearing sweatpants, jerseys, ball caps. You are in an adult environment.....not a fu*king High school Basketball Game
same sh*t I was thinking
 5 years ago '05        #165
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 97 97
just so yall know this wasnt at a strip club it was at a regular club in charlotte #ciaa..thats y nobody is reacting cause he throwing money just to be throwing he aint really tippin no strippers..more like tipping the promoters lol
 5 years ago '04        #166
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
 Nickel said:
young n*gga

you can wear them tight a.ss denim jeans in the strip club if you want....but I'ma get my moneys worth....i don't want no bi*ch grinding up on my rough a.ss denim jeans as oppose to comfortable, loose fitting sweats....its not like you going to the strip club to pull bi*ches....
Glad you skool'd the young'n on correct, gettin' your money's worth attire when hittin the shake clubs. I remember when i first went to a strip club with my older cousin and he used to roll out with wind pants (my 90s cats remember these) and NO drawls da*n wearin skinny or tight pants any day of the week, anywhere...
 5 years ago '05        #167
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 97 97
and wats 50 grand to a multi millionaire
 5 years ago '10        #168
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
Drake not giving a sh*t like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #169
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 S.TEX said:
50 stacks and nobody giving any fu*ks, something terribly wrong with this picture.
Just goes to show you that $$$ can never fully cover up how lame someone is..in this case that someone being drake...if I was a rich and successful rapper, sh*t if I was ballin enough to blow 50k like it's nothing, then i'd definitely make sure that i'm having a blast doing so and so was my people that was with me doing it...from the images in ts post this looks staged, like lame a.ss drake was like I have to perpetuate the cycle of rappers making it rain at strip clubs so let me go do that and make sure I pose in a few pics so n*ggas know ...god damn, you know you're a lame that fails when you can't even make throwing 50k like it's nothing look like fun or at the very least mildly interesting..i've seen people have a better time spending 100's of dollars at a club..if I was at a strip club w/50k to spend then you better believe the baddest strippers in that muthafu*ka would be getting super turnt on the pole, right infront of mr, grinding on my d!ck, and giving hella lap dances..i'd make those bi*ches work for every single dollar bill, to the extent that if my n*ggas or I wanted to smash all of them then we would..and i'd have a muthafu*kin ball while doing so to and everyone at that strip club would be thinking like damn that n*gga really shut the spot down and had it superrr poppin
 5 years ago '10        #170
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 DaDirtiest said:
this is how fake n*ggaz buy friends for the evening
He's in there with all his same boys that BEEN part of his team and been in all his videos from the jump. Most likely since before he had 50k to blow. I aint like he went with complete strangers..

So I'm not sure what you saying here..

---

And I love how n*ggas in this thread acting like if they had 50k they would be Mother Theresa with a that sh*t.

n*ggas can't even get a tax refund for a couple racks without buying some dumb sh*t with it.. But you'd all of a sudden be a philanthropist with 50k

5 years ago '10        #171
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 psylence2k said:
and Illiterate n*ggas look stupid either way. Too bad this 50k couldn't go to your public school system.
lol
 5 years ago '11        #172
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,759 | Props total: 4964 4964
The WHOLE club Broke except Him .. they all look Mad as HELL

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #173
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 BtMkRs said:

[pic - click to view]

Tony Muthafu*kin Jaa
 5 years ago '10        #174
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9058 9058
 elawhor said:
Glad you skool'd the young'n on correct, gettin' your money's worth attire when hittin the shake clubs. I remember when i first went to a strip club with my older cousin and he used to roll out with wind pants (my 90s cats remember these) and NO drawls da*n wearin skinny or tight pants any day of the week, anywhere...
lol, I still got a few pairs of windbreaker pants that I wear out and about.

I'd rock them to strip clubs too. Forget dressing up in jeans and a polo/button up to hit a strip joint.

I'd rock bball shorts to the strip club too
 5 years ago '10        #175
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9058 9058
 bosslife11 said:
I never thought of it like that...damn my n*gga you just opened my eyes...gotta hit stadium in the sweats next time
lol, of course not at an upscale/boughie spot like Stadium.

What the hell was Bleu Davinci doing with Drake!

I see he's still hoping to blow up off of his BMF affiliation and rep
 5 years ago '04        #176
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 By The Dock said:
Or at the Social Security office on West 6th where I'm currently at hoping they'll give me my check
n*ggaz owe me 8 racks i been goin at wit they a.ss for years and they still tryin not to give me and my brother our money
 5 years ago '08        #177
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
i wonder would i get kicked out if i started picking up those bills????
 5 years ago '06        #178
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,536 | Props total: 18040 18040
This n*gga Bleu Davinci at it again. I aint know Drake chilled with thugs
 03-05-2013, 03:07 PM         #179
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sure drake has a few other charities he donates money to besides this one...Lol.

and why you bullsh*ttin, some of these charities/foundations are corrupt. you know misusing the money and all. why not donate to live adult entertainment so you can see where ya money is goin...Lol
 5 years ago '06        #180
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,536 | Props total: 18040 18040
 BtMkRs said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga do you not see Bleu Davinci? He is definitely not broke

Bleu threw 25k

These pics are INSANE ... Drake rolled into a strip club in Charlotte, opened a CARDBOARD BOX filled with bricks of cash, and TMZ has pics of the $50,000 rainstorm he unleashed on the dancers. It all went down at Cameo Nightclub, and by the time Drake was done there was so much cash ... it literally carpeted the floor. We're told another rapper named Bleu Davinci chipped in an additional $25,000. There's been a lot of talk about whether Drake has real street cred ... or if he's just a poser with a privileged upbringing. (TMZ)
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago