Drake Brings Cardboard Box With $50,000 To Str!p Club

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 598 598
 royman04 said:
I can see spending maybe 200 in a strip club but I never understood guys spending stacks to see some sh*t u can see for free
The bi*ch is going back to the telly if you drop off like $500 here in Dallas. She will be game and down for whatever. She will be running to you saying "Don't leave...my shift is almost over." I've personally never blown more than $100, but I've seen some thirsty strippers with bills to pay that flock to you if they even think you got a lot of cash. That's why I happily park my whip in VIP for them hoes!
 5 years ago '08        #82
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
never understood the point of a strip club
 5 years ago '12        #83
Elgz 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 26 26
Ballin! But that money coulda went to someone that really need it not these ratchet hoes
 5 years ago '06        #84
fabolous06 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 16 16
#ciaa
 5 years ago '12        #85
Dmajor24 
space
space
$11 | Props total: 0 0
So try-hard
 5 years ago '05        #86
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
What kind of ghetto- ratchet as fu*k 'strip 'joints' you dudes be frequenting???

Everyone co-signing young buddy cause he said he'd rock some sweats in a strip club.....

The ones I frequent.....your hood a.ss would get turned away at the door.........like they want folks wearing sweatpants, jerseys, ball caps. You are in an adult environment.....not a fu*king High school Basketball Game
 5 years ago '11        #87
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 3472 3472
some of u sound like bi*ches worryin about how he spends his money
 5 years ago '12        #88
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 5557 5557
what is the most a rapper has blown in the strip club in history.
 5 years ago '05        #89
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 LYTE said:
Im not speaking about Drake but 50k can help a lot of students. I hope my record company becomes very successful.
i know a chick who worked at strip club and paid up to her masters and few other who paid for a 60-70k undergrad program plus their car stripping ... if they not stripping to pay tuition they stripping to send their kids to private schools tutors baby sitters and all types of sh*t thats kids related.
 5 years ago '05        #90
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 nupe1911 said:
My n*gga!

V neck, Sweats, and a fresh pair of Js
 5 years ago '05        #91
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 FlamboyantOne said:
What kind of ghetto- ratchet as fu*k 'strip 'joints' you dudes be frequenting???

Everyone co-signing young buddy cause he said he'd rock some sweats in a strip club.....

The ones I frequent.....your hood a.ss would get turned away at the door.........like they want folks wearing sweatpants, jerseys, ball caps. You are in an adult environment.....not a fu*king High school Basketball Game
ok...go to them upscale ones...have fun...i for one dont give a fu*k....if i know im going to a big strip club then i change my clothes...but otherwise i wear what i want
 5 years ago '04        #92
BADBOI 
space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 0 0
not 50k, a brick of singles is 1000 only....and lookin at that box id say theres about 12 bricks....not tryna down play the man but don't over exaggerate to 50k
 5 years ago '04        #93
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 hustlehard365 said:
i know a chick who worked at strip club and paid up to her masters and few other who paid for a 60-70k undergrad program plus their car stripping ... if they not stripping to pay tuition they stripping to send their kids to private schools tutors baby sitters and all types of sh*t thats kids related.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #94
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
where are the strippers???? he's just throwing money in the air. did he even get to see any a.ss? fu*kin Canadians man, I swear....
 5 years ago '07        #95
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 FlamboyantOne said:

Have fun having your Pedro hitting the denim wall when Diamond is grinding on your sh*t then.
 03-04-2013, 11:18 PM         #96
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i wish i had that 50 k
 03-04-2013, 11:19 PM         #97
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 menaceAbn said:
never understood the point of a strip club
oh really
 5 years ago '04        #98
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
mom must be proud, getto a.ss n*gga...
 03-04-2013, 11:27 PM         #99
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
damn i wish i had that 50 k
i'd be more than happy with just 10k right now
#broken*ggash*t
 03-04-2013, 11:28 PM         #100
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he can do w.e he wants with his money but me personally i could never throw hard earned money back on some bi*ches man, too much pride for that them bi*ches aint work harder then i did for that money

on a side not us n*ggas lost we need to find a way to market our d!cks like bi*ches market they pus*y bi*ches should be throwin racks at us for shakin our d!cks
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago