Drake Brings Cardboard Box With $50,000 To Str!p Club

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #181
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Ghost Writer said:
Yes. Mos def. My boy tried once lol. Didn't end well.
Thats stupid as fu*k.........

they dont think that thats a distinct possibility??? For every ******ish action, there gotta be a ******ish re-action
 5 years ago '04        #182
Steve-0 
space
space
$313 | Props total: 3 3
 Nickel said:
young n*gga

you can wear them tight a.ss denim jeans in the strip club if you want....but I'ma get my moneys worth....i don't want no bi*ch grinding up on my rough a.ss denim jeans as oppose to comfortable, loose fitting sweats....its not like you going to the strip club to pull bi*ches....
PREACH!! i rock bball shorts
 5 years ago '07        #183
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
@ how jaded everyone is to money being thrown around
 5 years ago '12        #184
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
i dont see the big deal here
 03-05-2013, 04:40 PM         #185
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
n*ggas mad but act like they wouldnt do the same if u was in that position Get your Money up haters
I got money & I ain't in no goddamn strip club around you thirsty a.ss n*ggas makin' it rain.

I make it rain at Lowe's so I can continue adding new additions to my house so the value of this muthafuhka can go up.
 5 years ago '11        #186
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,756 | Props total: 4955 4955
 Rique said:
n*gga do you not see Bleu Davinci? He is definitely broke

Fixed : Bleu threw 25k of Drakes money
 03-05-2013, 05:52 PM         #187
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
And I love how n*ggas in this thread acting like if they had 50k they would be Mother Theresa with a that sh*t.

n*ggas can't even get a tax refund for a couple racks without buying some dumb sh*t with it.. But you'd all of a sudden be a philanthropist with 50k

you have a young mindset if you can't see the fu*king issue with this.

i don't want for anything, but this sh*t is lame no matter how much money you have. people who have to partake in self-aggrandizing bullsh*t like this have much deeper seated issues than what else they could be doing with their money.
 5 years ago '10        #188
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 iThink said:
you have a young mindset if you can't see the fu*king issue with this.

i don't want for anything, but this sh*t is lame no matter how much money you have. people who have to partake in self-aggrandizing bullsh*t like this have much deeper seated issues than what else they could be doing with their money.
Why you worrying about another man's disposable income though?

You have a hating mindset if you can't see the fu*king issue with this.
 5 years ago '07        #189
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 season said:
n*ggas still making it rain and we off that - Drake

what happened n*gga?
 5 years ago '04        #190
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1752 1752

[pic - click to view]

Drake (the guy in a black hoodie holding a literal fat stack of cash) looks tired from raining.

What's playing on our headphones right now, because it's what started playing in our heads when we saw this, is Drake's hit single "Make Me Proud" (feat. Nicki Minaj) about how damn proud he is of women and their courage in the face of a world full of sleazy men. We bet it makes a great song to accompany hurling money at nekkid women. Granted, this is a pretty good night for those nekkid women. We're also impressed at the restraint of generally everyone who is avoiding grabbing fistfulls of dollars off the floor. So actually, aside from the objectification of women and crass display of wealth, this is a pretty classy affair!

[pic - click to view]

It really doesn't work unless you get those bills straight from the bank. Nice and crisp.

[pic - click to view]

Scandalous! Apparently, if you bring $50,000, they just let you stand on the chairs!

[pic - click to view]

UPS guy: "Hi, I've got a box of cash for a Mr. Drake? Did someone order a box of cash?"

[pic - click to view]

If you've ever claimed to have held "a stack of cash," we hope you realize you were lying.

[pic - click to view]

"Wow, everyone really seems to like me tonight for some reason!"

[pic - click to view]

"I hope I don't chip a tooth and have to spend a small fraction of this money on dental work."

[pic - click to view]

That is easily the cleanest that floor has ever been.

5 years ago '07        #191
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
it looks like Mr Bogus
[pic - click to view]

trying to be cool throwing cash
 5 years ago '05        #192
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
This remind me i gotta pay student loan back
 5 years ago '10        #193
Danation 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13
This n*gga has on leather sweats
 5 years ago '10        #194
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
So it looks like a thread that was made multiple times 3 days ago?
 5 years ago '07        #195
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67

[pic - click to view]

oprah at the strip

[pic - click to view]

03-08-2013, 04:17 AM         #196
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RIAA said:

[pic - click to view]

Drake (the guy in a black hoodie holding a literal fat stack of cash) looks tired from raining.

What's playing on our headphones right now, because it's what started playing in our heads when we saw this, is Drake's hit single "Make Me Proud" (feat. Nicki Minaj) about how damn proud he is of women and their courage in the face of a world full of sleazy men. We bet it makes a great song to accompany hurling money at nekkid women. Granted, this is a pretty good night for those nekkid women. We're also impressed at the restraint of generally everyone who is avoiding grabbing fistfulls of dollars off the floor. So actually, aside from the objectification of women and crass display of wealth, this is a pretty classy affair!

[pic - click to view]

It really doesn't work unless you get those bills straight from the bank. Nice and crisp.

[pic - click to view]

Scandalous! Apparently, if you bring $50,000, they just let you stand on the chairs!

[pic - click to view]

UPS guy: "Hi, I've got a box of cash for a Mr. Drake? Did someone order a box of cash?"

[pic - click to view]

If you've ever claimed to have held "a stack of cash," we hope you realize you were lying.

[pic - click to view]

"Wow, everyone really seems to like me tonight for some reason!"

[pic - click to view]

"I hope I don't chip a tooth and have to spend a small fraction of this money on dental work."

[pic - click to view]

That is easily the cleanest that floor has ever been.

damn bro, your captions are corny as fu*k... you should try to do something more productive with your time than posting pics of some f*g in a strip club....
 03-08-2013, 02:03 PM         #197
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Why you worrying about another man's disposable income though?

You have a hating mindset if you can't see the fu*king issue with this.
can you read? did you read? i took issue with the act itself, i'm not concerned with his income.

so try again if you must after you read what i wrote.
 03-08-2013, 02:06 PM         #198
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ not being able to discuss questionable behavior without it being labeled as "hating"...y'all need to get off of that. haters/hating...all of that bullsh*t is a product of a vainglorious disposition. do better than that bullsh*t, it's childish.
 5 years ago '12        #199
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Peterparker said:
n*gga like you got 50 grand around the house? n*gga shut up and stop counting other n*ggas money like they breaking you off a piece. Broke n*ggas shouldn't speak and you in the same boat as us broke n*gga.

Exactly, My homeboy baby mother was a stripper in Dallas hell alot of them chicks u could fu*k for less then a 100. I'm talking alot of those stripper chicks. Which is sad that you put a price on something as precious as your v*gina. *smh*

C'mon dude "lots"? Most strippers make that there 9-5 period. The strippers actually going to school is alot less common then people think. Just like most n*ggas selling drugs aint in school neither. That's why they went that route because they feel they don't have other options in life.

I kno I'm late responding to this, so u don't have to reply. But look how much easy money cones out of this. It has drake throwin 50 grand!!!! It's one, if not the fastest way for a girl to make money. Shakin ur a.ss for 1,000 dollars on a good night?? It is common, even jay knows its existence "u ain't gotta strip to pay tuition". Search online and see how many girls strip for other reasons rather than bein bums. And for the drug thing, n*ggas kno n*ggas smoke weed. Bam, make that 20-50 dollar cushion a day. 4 days, if u ain't smokin ur own product... $200. That's rent!! Easy money! Ain't like I said u got drug lords makin $250,000 up in high school. And if they got kids u kno that $200 already gone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago