Sooooo, Tomb Raider......Discuss

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #161
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,513 | Props total: 17109 17109
I will throw this out there, I want to see what you think. Is it just me that cant get into games clearly not made for males?, this Lara game is for the females to grasp and connect to not for you.

So how can you connect to her if she is a female?, shouldn't your girl or wives be the one playing this?. You know the opposite of that famous Uncharted commercial where the girl is stunned and sits down to watch, I think LARA was created in gaming to flip the script on that for the guys to do that and sit down watching ya girl play.

Everytime I see female main character games I see it as developers actually feeding the female gamer
who dont have alot of these, they put the chaos and typical gaming action for the male gamers but
the male could never connect to the feelings of a woman about to get r*ped, or her fears but a female gamer can grasp that instantly, in that scene you as a male are portrayed as a females nightmare, then she goes on to k!ll males of all kinds, even male animals.

This game is basically a game where a less s3xy lara is now shown as a powering figure for females, this isn't the lara back then that got the guy attention for her big t*ts and tight a.ss, to get the guys into this game they had to go into that whole wannabe Uncharted aspect of crazyness and action of course the PC mods already have her big t*ts on deck.

So what are ya thoughts on this because for some reason I see man moving around female characters as men playing with a barbie, think of every game with girls as the lead at what
point does it hit you that this was actually created for female gamers to grasp and connect to?.

Last edited by The N; 03-07-2013 at 10:33 AM..
 03-07-2013, 10:27 AM         #162
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
i just got the shotty, now it's time to go identify the body
 03-07-2013, 10:54 AM         #163
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
I will throw this out there, I want to see what you think. Is it just me that cant get into games clearly not made for males?, this Lara game is for the females to grasp and connect to not for you.

So how can you connect to her if she is a female?, shouldn't your girl or wives be the one playing this?. You know the opposite of that famous Uncharted commercial where the girl is stunned and sits down to watch, I think LARA was created in gaming to flip the script on that for the guys to do that and sit down watching ya girl play.

Everytime I see female main character games I see it as developers actually feeding the female gamer
who dont have alot of these, they put the chaos and typical gaming action for the male gamers but
the male could never connect to the feelings of a woman about to get r*ped, or her fears but a female gamer can grasp that instantly, in that scene you as a male are portrayed as a females nightmare, then she goes on to k!ll males of all kinds, even male animals.

This game is basically a game where a less s3xy lara is now shown as a powering figure for females, this isn't the lara back then that got the guy attention for her big t*ts and tight a.ss, to get the guys into this game they had to go into that whole wannabe Uncharted aspect of crazyness and action of course the PC mods already have her big t*ts on deck.

So what are ya thoughts on this because for some reason I see man moving around female characters as men playing with a barbie, think of every game with girls as the lead at what
point does it hit you that this was actually created for female gamers to grasp and connect to?.

[pic - click to view]

u obviously havent played this game if u think it was made for females...

this game has way too much violence & action for men not to enjoy (well str8 men)

and this is coming from someone who doesnt really fu*k with games that has a female
protagonist....tomb raider games are always an exception

now stfu & go play it
 5 years ago '06        #164
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 442 442
 The N said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #165
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 2425 2425
 The N said:

its a video game there made for everyone to enjoy not just one gender.

if what your saying is true then movies or tv shows were one gender is the star should only be enjoyed by that specific gender.

try playing the game and see if your opinion about this being geared towards just women still sticks cause there is some fu*ked up sh*t going on in the game.

i dont see how women would feel empowered by lara rebooted/new story cause being by her side is a death sentence she is literally a sh*t storm magnet.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 03-07-2013 at 11:37 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #166
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,975 | Props total: 17030 17030
 The N said:

Yeah you obviously haven't played the game. Cause shes s3xy as fu*k

When she climbs...and them hips start moving

I'd knock the dust off that pus*y
[pic - click to view]

Its mad n*ggas in this thread who agree shes s3xy as fu*k....n*ggas even found the model who play her and her nud3s

Go watch Conan play the game on national tv...he kept going insane over how s3xy she was in front of millions of viewers.

You sir just proved you don't like pus*y
 5 years ago '07        #167
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,633 | Props total: 17872 17872
 The N said:

my thoughts are you always saying the dumbest sh*t,take your a.ss back to the hip hop spot
 5 years ago '05        #168
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
ya lara my not have the massive t*ts like before but her new figure is still fu*king s3xy.

and when she starts crawling under sh*t and her a.ss pops out
 03-07-2013, 12:15 PM         #169
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
how many hours did u log?
I'd say about 14
 5 years ago '07        #170
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 The N said:

it's just a game with a female lead

a very dope a.ss game actually
 5 years ago '05        #171
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
it's just a game with a female lead

a very dope a.ss game actually
ya who cares if its a male or female if the games amazing then it doesnt matter. people didnt know who Samus Aran was in metroid until she took off her helmet in super metroid and people were blow away and even then they didnt care that samus was a female cause it was an amazing game from start to finish.
 5 years ago '08        #172
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
A real life version of this Lara Croft would get that a.ss ate with a quickness
 5 years ago '07        #173
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
ya who cares if its a male or female if the games amazing then it doesnt matter. people didnt know who Samus Aran was in metroid until she took off her helmet in super metroid and people were blow away and even then they didnt care that samus was a female cause it was an amazing game from start to finish.

are people gonna start complaining about GTA too?

"I can't relate to him cuz he's italian, or a gangbanger, or a rich old white guy with stock options"
 5 years ago '08        #174
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,513 | Props total: 17109 17109
Come on you are playing with a girl doll, keep it real on that.
Never said the game is bad, nothing to do with the game. We all played games like this before, it brings nothing new to gaming as a whole or anything like that its a TPS reboot for modern times for females.

You can say oh it has a bunch of action and k!lling but of course males been had games like that
forever...

A female gamer hasn't and Lara came to change all that, this TR is the ultimate female action game experience. This game was not made for men to connect and feel her pain, see her grow...all that is for females to get inspired.

I personally cant get into games design like this which the character is so real, this isnt silly metroid/silly typical Female character gaming sh*t, this TR is very realistic. This lara makes old lara seem like a souless puppet. I know it doesnt matter no need to get mad just felt like saying this thats all, will i play this game well of course but I wont be ignoring this character was crafted for females just like every other game with females as the lead.

Last edited by The N; 03-07-2013 at 01:04 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #175
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 The N said:
Never said the game is bad, nothing to do with the game. We all played games like this before, it brings nothing new to gaming as a whole or anything like that its a TPS reboot for modern times for females.

You can say oh it has a bunch of action and k!lling but of course males been had games like that forever,
A female gamer hasn't and Lara came to change all that, this TR is the ultimate female action game experience. This game was not made for men to connect and feel her pain, see her grow...all that is for females to get inspired, I personally cant get into games design like this which the character is so real it is for the female gamers.
dude it was meant for all genders. the real reason the game was made is because the series turned to sh*t and they needed to reboot it to gain back its popularity/trust from the gaming community as a whole because they gave up hope on the series.

your just reaching for sh*t that isnt there.

and in uncharted by what ur saying your playing with a male action figure which makes it acceptable lol

Last edited by HiRolliN; 03-07-2013 at 12:59 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #176
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Rico23 said:
matter fact, i'm done with that clown a.ss dude...the same guy who thinks every rapper is gay and affiliated with the illuminati, yet conveniently, his favorite rappers dont fall under that umbrella..

but anyway, do weapon parts show up within the flow of the game or do i really have to take time to explore to be able to get them all?
no they dont, the weapon upgrades you will have to find. certain upgrades they will just straight out give to you but its only a few as the game progresses.

to make your weapons firing rate faster, stabilized, max clip/ammo carried, reload rate all that you will to explore for.
 5 years ago '07        #177
space
space
 The N said:

You can say oh it has a bunch of action and k!lling but of course males been had games like that forever,
A female gamer hasn't and Lara came to change all that, this TR is the ultimate female action game experience. This game was not made for men to connect and feel her pain, see her grow...all that is for females to get inspired, I personally cant get into games design like this which the character is so real it is for the female gamers.
who gets inspired by a video game character or story?
 5 years ago '05        #178
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
who gets inspired by a video game character or story?
lol i guess he does, he must go out and try to go hunting for treasure in foreign lands after finishing a game like uncharted
 5 years ago '05        #179
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
lol i got my ps3 cfw version from redbox
 5 years ago '12        #180
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,975 | Props total: 17030 17030
We had 9 strong pages of n*ggas enjoying the game and talking about their experience with it and now this 1 homos3xual wants to come rant about some bullsh*t completely unrelated to anything we actually give a fu*k about....yeah that was a long a.ss sentence

Dio I think the users from the first 9 pages of this thread would agree with me when I say we should move to delete his posts.

Ayo "The N" go sign up for Lipstick Alley or some f*ggot forum n*gga, get them Perez HIlton a.ss ideas and thoughts the fu*k up off boxden n*gga. We like pus*y round here, and we like videogames, and we like weed.....you don't support the 3 of those things then you need to slit your wrist or go sign up for SOHH

f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago