Sooooo, Tomb Raider......Discuss

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #301
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3641 3641
Finishing the story mode up soon and it will be a 100%. Im not going platinum the game as I have zero interest in the multiplayer. Still, its an awesome game. They could have use the time spent on making multiplayer to polished the graphics and handle the bugs/glitches. Thats the two things regrettable about the game. The multiplayer seems so forced and unnecessary for a game this good and this long.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-14-2013 at 12:01 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #302
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,907 | Props total: 21063 21063
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Finishing the story mode up soon and it will be a 100%. Im not going platinum the game as I have zero interest in the multiplayer. Still, its an awesome game. They could have use the time spent on making multiplayer to polished the graphics and handle the bugs/glitches. Thats the two things regrettable about the game.
What kind of bugs/glitches have you run into? I have very few, if any, complaints in that department.
 5 years ago '12        #303
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17392 17392
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Finishing the story mode up soon and it will be a 100%. Im not going platinum the game as I have zero interest in the multiplayer. Still, its an awesome game. They could have use the time spent on making multiplayer to polished the graphics and handle the bugs/glitches. Thats the two things regrettable about the game. The multiplayer seems so forced and unnecessary for a game this good and this long.
I havent even touched the MP....but hearing someone say this is hilarious...cause I remember the dev making it a point to sh*t on the idea of having a beta. He was all in the news making a big deal out of how hes refusing to do a demo or beta for the MP, folks were just going to have to buy it.

He knew it was a.ss then. SP is the sh*t tho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '12        #304
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 2140 2140
 Krazie said:
What kind of bugs/glitches have you run into? I have very few, if any, complaints in that department.
Well there is or was anyways a game breaking glitch.
 5 years ago '12        #305
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
Well there is or was anyways a game breaking glitch.
And what glitch was that

I reached the end of the game with 93% completion before the PC version even got its first patch and never even had issues. The patch just made the sh*t even better, now the PC version plays like straight water

:datTressFXdatass:

SSAO on Ultra, Tesselation on, AA Settings cranked, with shadows, depth, detail, textures, and everything else on the highest settings....Next Gen already why wait for the fall
 5 years ago '12        #306
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
And what glitch was that

I reached the end of the game with 93% completion before the PC version even got its first patch and never even had issues. The patch just made the sh*t even better, now the PC version plays like straight water

:datTressFXdatass:

SSAO on Ultra, Tesselation on, AA Settings cranked, with shadows, depth, detail, textures, and everything else on the highest settings....Next Gen already why wait for the fall
Your can look it up yourself. I wasnt the only one who had to seeing how I used another glitch that someone had found on youtube just to get past that part. I believe ign even reported on it.
 5 years ago '12        #307
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
Your can look it up yourself. I wasnt the only one who had to seeing how I used another glitch that someone had found on youtube just to get past that part. I believe ign even reported on it.
Damn thats wild If you say you experienced it, then you experienced it, I don't have to look it up. I just never heard anything about it thats all

Some PC users had issues running the game with Tesselation and TressFX turned on because the devs didn't share the code with Nvidia in time for them to make new drivers for it. That ATI deal on the Tressfx had Square Enix feeling like 'fu*k y'all n*ggas' so half the PC gaming community had to wait for a patch to run it on Ultimate Mode pretty much(Still could run it at ultra and have it looking sick...just missing the cool hair and sh*t)

This is why they should have had a fu*king beta test/demo instead of just going by what their internal teams saw.....they sat up on a high horse cause they knew they had a dope a.ss game and karma bit em in the a.ss.
 5 years ago '11        #308
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:
Finished the campaign, sitting at 92% completion.. Fittin' to finish up my collectibles and challenges tonight.

Game was fu*king dope. The final level was pretty bad a.ss, but the final boss ended up being pretty lame. The cinematics were cool, but that's basically all it was.
Eh, I agree about the final boss, but that f!ght was basically to set up the crowning moment when
[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #309
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Eh, I agree about the final boss, but that f!ght was basically to set up the crowning moment when

We all know you didn't play it.. Stop talking about games you saw played online.

Edit: Well I'll be damned you actually did finish the entire game on PC.

Last edited by Krazie; 03-14-2013 at 01:15 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #310
space
space
 Krazie said:
We all know you didn't play it.. Stop talking about games you saw played online.
That n*gga will sit their and watch game streams then come talk to us about the game like he actually played it

n*gga never played Tomb Raider in his entire virgin life
 5 years ago '11        #311
space
space
space
 Krazie said:

Anyway, I'm going through Bioshock 1 right now. That game is fun but really difficult. The scarcity of ammo and money really adds to the tension and overall atmosphere of the game. And no, that game won't be in my steam library since i didn't activate it on steam. Got it for free when GameFly was giving it away. I heard Bioshock 2 sucked. Should I skip that before I play Infinite?

Last edited by Jesszman; 03-14-2013 at 01:28 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #312
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:

Anyway, I'm going through Bioshock 1 right now. That game is fun but really difficult. The scarcity of ammo and money really adds to the tension and overall atmosphere of the game. And no, that game won't be in my steam library since i didn't activate it on steam. Got it for free when GameFly was giving it away. I heard Bioshock 2 sucked. Should I skip that before I play Infinite?
Don't me.. You have a tendency to not play good games, and if you do for only 10 minutes.. I'm actually shocked you beat the entire game. You gotta go get that 100% though.
 5 years ago '11        #313
space
space
space
 Krazie said:
Don't me.. You have a tendency to not play good games, and if you do for only 10 minutes.. I'm actually shocked you beat the entire game. You gotta go get that 100% though.
I want to. I keep thinking about it, but something's keeping me from going back. It was a fun game though. My friend says something happens once you get all the collectibles. Is that true?

Actuallly, i think it's because I'm going to get it on the PS3 next. Getting 100% on the PC holds almost no value to me. I'd rather get those trophies than achievements since achievements don't really mean anything imo. Unless the above question is true, i'll probably just wait until I get the ps3 version once it goes on sale.
 5 years ago '05        #314
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 Krazie said:
When I got to Base Exterior I decided to go back the past few areas and complete the challenges. The game never updated that I discovered that Base Camp and the way back through the Mountain Base is not accessible. It is blocked by steam that damages you and knocks you back so you can't get passed it. I looked it up and found about 5-6 other people that had the same problem. Had to restart when I had 26% completion.

Also, it would have been better if they had taken some time to make 'hard mode' actually hard.
 5 years ago '12        #315
space
space
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
When I got to Base Exterior I decided to go back the past few areas and complete the challenges. The game never updated that I discovered that Base Camp and the way back through the Mountain Base is not accessible. It is blocked by steam that damages you and knocks you back so you can't get passed it. I looked it up and found about 5-6 other people that had the same problem. Had to restart when I had 26% completion.

Also, it would have been better if they had taken some time to make 'hard mode' actually hard.
Yeah and when you get on the boat to save alex there is a glitch where when you pull the crate so it will fall through the boat, but it doesnt and there is no way back or forward. I had to look it up and to get past that part you have to actually use another glitch to make lara fall through the boat.
 5 years ago '05        #316
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 igotsh*ttz said:
when i got to base exterior i decided to go back the past few areas and complete the challenges. The game never updated that i discovered that base camp and the way back through the mountain base is not accessible. It is blocked by steam that damages you and knocks you back so you can't get passed it. I looked it up and found about 5-6 other people that had the same problem. Had to restart when i had 26% completion.

Pc???
 5 years ago '05        #317
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3641 3641
Another thing that stuck out some but i can't really put it in the complaint category was that Lara's accent seemed forced in some scenes. It was almost cringe worthy to me.
 03-15-2013, 11:28 AM         #318
fatboi1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm almost done with it. I just got the compound bow. My opinion still stands so far this game is a 7.5/10 for me. The acting and supporting cast and difficulty is seriously hampering my enjoyment of the game. All those contrived setpieces seriously could've been left out. I'm sorry but maybe it's because Uncharted just did those better than this game which is why I don't find any of the setpieces impressive.

I don't remember older tomb raiders being all this action(y). The freaking characters though.. man they fu*king suck. The angry black chick, asian sensation and some questionable 4 eyes dude?? These people seriously did nothing to capture my attention. This is exactly how I felt with the cast of Final Fantasy 13. Boring characters.
 5 years ago '10        #319
Cabillanaire oO 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 12 12
 Krazie said:
Don't know if it was mentioned already but, in one of the secret tombs:

I thought it was pretty funny.
 5 years ago '12        #320
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
 Krazie said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy