Sooooo, Tomb Raider......Discuss

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #241
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
n*gga, these wolves.....
 5 years ago '05        #242
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 2426 2426
 aka ReeSe said:
n*gga, these wolves.....
lol them wolves are a fu*king pain in the a.ss
 03-09-2013, 05:36 PM         #243
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vercetti said:
The game is dope af. Im currently on 24% of the game and I cant seem to put controller down, been playing it for like 5 hours straight.

This current TR is like a mixture of Red Dead Redemption & Uncharted.

Thank you based bx gamers for putting me on.
u welcome fam glad u like it
 5 years ago '12        #244
Ghosman804 
space
space
$168 | Props total: 84 84
Just finished with 95%. Didn't want the story to end

gotta find the rest of those "ghost hunter" & red cap mushroom things now....challenge accepted

Wasn't even thinking about this game till I started reading these threads. Thanks yall
This is how a SINGLE-PLAYER EXPERIENCE SHOULD f**&^^g BE!!

2k13 can come back home now
 5 years ago '10        #245
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 HiRolliN said:
lol them wolves are a fu*king pain in the a.ss
Forreal.

I gotta get my bow & arrow sh*t right.
 5 years ago '04        #246
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,768 | Props total: 1282 1282
 Kazel said:
How's the mp? Worth getting into? Not touching it until I finish sp, but just wondering
its got its pros and cons. setting traps and seeing them go off and k!ll opponents is very satisfying. the maps and game modes are all pretty cool from what ive seen so far but the loadouts and combat could use alot of work. i dont see myself playing it after i get the multiplayer achievements
 03-09-2013, 08:20 PM         #247
fatboi1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Sweetfx 2.0 alpha lets you use a cartoon effect.
 03-09-2013, 08:37 PM         #248
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fatboi1 said:

[pic - click to view]

master race
 5 years ago '07        #249
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5972 5972
just copped, bout to pop in the ps3....you muthafu*kas better be right
 5 years ago '05        #250
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
 Exs said:
its got its pros and cons. setting traps and seeing them go off and k!ll opponents is very satisfying. the maps and game modes are all pretty cool from what ive seen so far but the loadouts and combat could use alot of work. i dont see myself playing it after i get the multiplayer achievements
I'm really starting to hate the mp in this game. Seems every match I get into has campers just hanging around the spawn with bows. Everyone pretty much rage quits in the games I play. And players can't join a game in progress so it just ends up with 1 person left on the losing team until he decides to quit as well.
 5 years ago '06        #251
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
this game is pretty fu*kin good. I'm probably about 3/4 of the way through the campaign and sh*t is really picking up. I'm a huge uncharted fan but i'd have to agree that alot of the gameplay in this game is more fun but uncharteds story and characters are miles ahead of the characters in this game. So far i really feel nothing emotionally about any of the character except lara, every damn one of her friends could die and i could care less.
 5 years ago '06        #252
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
I'm really starting to hate the mp in this game. Seems every match I get into has campers just hanging around the spawn with bows. Everyone pretty much rage quits in the games I play. And players can't join a game in progress so it just ends up with 1 person left on the losing team until he decides to quit as well.
i'm going for the plat as well and u probably know this but if u plan on getting all the trophies/achievements, u will have to force yourself to play the sh*tty mp until you prestige nearly 4 times lol. Its for the shopaholic achievement in case your wondering.
 5 years ago '05        #253
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
 d4deesnuts said:
i'm going for the plat as well and u probably know this but if u plan on getting all the trophies/achievements, u will have to force yourself to play the sh*tty mp until you prestige nearly 4 times lol. Its for the shopaholic achievement in case your wondering.
Yeah. And it takes a long a.ss time to get them legit. Getting to level 60 is something like 1,771,100xp. There's the whole private match way, it's boring as fu*k but you get the xp so much faster. ~28k in 10min compared to the 2-5k plus winning bonuses you get in ranked matches.

Think I'm just going to stick with the single player for now. If I stay doing mp, I'll def lose interest in this game fast.
 5 years ago '12        #254
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,611 | Props total: 2129 2129
 d4deesnuts said:
this game is pretty fu*kin good. I'm probably about 3/4 of the way through the campaign and sh*t is really picking up. I'm a huge uncharted fan but i'd have to agree that alot of the gameplay in this game is more fun but uncharteds story and characters are miles ahead of the characters in this game. So far i really feel nothing emotionally about any of the character except lara, every damn one of her friends could die and i could care less.
Exactly. Roth
[spoiler - click to view]

and I didnt feel a damn thing. I mean the opening cinematic play'd out like a trailer. It was so fast paced, and to the point. All that is fine, but when you get on the island information Is scarce. This game just needed to stop and take a breather every now and then.

Last edited by LicensedLegend; 03-09-2013 at 11:48 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #255
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 fatboi1 said:

[pic - click to view]

ugly as fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #256
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Just finished off Tomb Raider. That game was a trip from the start to the end. The crowning moment was executed perfectly and completely caught me off guard. It was so epic! I'm not sure if I want to say it was better than UNcharted 2 though. Both games had their own hits and misses. Anyway, I'm ready for Tomb Raider 2, or at least some Single-Player DLC.

fatboi1 said:

[pic - click to view]

That's really ugly bro
 5 years ago '12        #257
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 9800 9800
 LicensedLegend said:
Exactly. Roth
[spoiler - click to view]

and I didnt feel a damn thing. I mean the opening cinematic play'd out like a trailer. It was so fast paced, and to the point. All that is fine, but when you get on the island information Is scarce. This game just needed to stop and take a breather every now and then.
Worst spoiler tag ever.
 03-10-2013, 04:36 AM         #258
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Msirae said:
Worst spoiler tag ever.
 5 years ago '06        #259
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
Yeah. And it takes a long a.ss time to get them legit. Getting to level 60 is something like 1,771,100xp. There's the whole private match way, it's boring as fu*k but you get the xp so much faster. ~28k in 10min compared to the 2-5k plus winning bonuses you get in ranked matches.

Think I'm just going to stick with the single player for now. If I stay doing mp, I'll def lose interest in this game fast.
I see u go to ps3trophies also huh? All i got left is the ranking trophies so i'm grinding that sh*t out and it is extremely boring. I'm nearly lvl 40 and just thinking about doing that another 3 more times really fu*kin blows, good thing i'll have gow to play in between the long grind.
 03-10-2013, 11:56 AM         #260
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fatboi1 said:

[pic - click to view]

Cool that it'll allow you to apply filters like that but no way in hell would I be able to play like that. I'd probably bug out if I was high.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy