Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #181
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,260 | Props total: 2445 2445
 Blood Edge said:

3.55 or 4.21?
still rocking the 3.55 with the TB dongle. i got like 50 games with TB patches so i havent moved on yet to 4.21. gonna take along fu*king time to un-patch those TB games.
 5 years ago '05        #182
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15742 15742
 The N said:
Come on you are playing with a girl doll, keep it real on that.
Never said the game is bad, nothing to do with the game. We all played games like this before, it brings nothing new to gaming as a whole or anything like that its a TPS reboot for modern times for females.

You can say oh it has a bunch of action and k!lling but of course males been had games like that
forever...

A female gamer hasn't and Lara came to change all that, this TR is the ultimate female action game experience. This game was not made for men to connect and feel her pain, see her grow...all that is for females to get inspired.

I personally cant get into games design like this which the character is so real, this isnt silly metroid/silly typical Female character gaming sh*t, this TR is very realistic. This lara makes old lara seem like a souless puppet. I know it doesnt matter no need to get mad just felt like saying this thats all, will i play this game well of course but I wont be ignoring this character was crafted for females just like every other game with females as the lead.
The troll is strong with this one....
 5 years ago '12        #183
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,203 | Props total: 9807 9807
 Rico23 said:
ok cool..i'm on like my 2nd hour?

Sidenote: i still cant believe that i logged 21 hrs of SP with dead space 3(w/ no co -op play) so that right there could have added what 3 more hrs?

games need to take notes from DS3, TR, FC3...people still enjoy lengthy campaigns with good stories
I'm not too keen on the direction they're taking horror games but 21 hours is an impressive campaign.
 5 years ago '05        #184
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
I'm still on 3.55 too. No dongle though. I'm waiting for a stable 4.21 cfw.
im comfortable with 3.55.

4.21 is cool cause you dont have to patch any game it uses the the original game files but i dont wanna go threw the whole process of dehashing my console and other sh*t.

also i got a 2tb ex-hdd that only has 100gb left. its full of ps3 games and like 80 percent of them are patched for either TB or 3.55.
 5 years ago '07        #185
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,658 | Props total: 17903 17903
 HiRolliN said:
lol i guess he does, he must go out and try to go hunting for treasure in foreign lands after finishing a game like uncharted
 5 years ago '04        #186
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
I just beat the game and completed 70% of it.

I enjoyed it. It was a fun game and I liked the story.
 5 years ago '10        #187
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Damn, read the whole thread. Definitely coppin tomorrow, was kinda iffy about getting it at first.
 5 years ago '08        #188
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,539 | Props total: 17169 17169
 KeepinItTrill said:
who gets inspired by a video game character or story?
You really shut down your brain as you play games?, you dont realize some not all games are selling an idea, a reasoning or even an agenda, come on they got writers in these games for a reason. Seem like in this game you just focusing on the set pieces, explosions,dat graphics, aim cursor and you don't care about the character at all, they could of put a fly gun that talks and you would still love it?,correct?.

Well these developers k!ll their life hours creating this new Lara a very realistic female to be inspiring to girl gamers out there, they dont have Drake,Marcus,Snake etc this is the female icon in gaming, hey you can play with the girl dolls is cool but have your wife,girl,sister with you to experience this, it was created for them not for you, she wasn't created to be a hero for males, she k!lls males who trying to fu*k her a.ss, male animals that want to k!ll her, did you even realize you were using a girl doll to k!ll males over and over for 15 hours?.

Last edited by The N; 03-07-2013 at 03:53 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #189
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
About to pop this in, thanks to this thread. Hope it's at least half as fun as the original
 5 years ago '07        #190
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 154 154
im at like 80 percent havent played none of the story in like 2 days cause i dont wanna finish it
 5 years ago '08        #191
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
dude it was meant for all genders. the real reason the game was made is because the series turned to sh*t and they needed to reboot it to gain back its popularity/trust from the gaming community as a whole because they gave up hope on the series.

your just reaching for sh*t that isnt there.

and in uncharted by what ur saying your playing with a male action figure which makes it acceptable lol
Of course it is acceptable in this situation, will you play with a Barbie doll(Tomb Raider) or with a GI JOE(Uncharted)?, they were both crafted characters for genders, Uncharted even had girls there for the girls to be into it, where is the male side kick for Lara?.....

I am not really reaching anything I just believe none of you actually cared about this new Lara like the devs think ya were going to, the devs tried to sell the raping scene as "you will care for her", they forget males could give two fu*ks and just wanted to get out of that QTE nonsense and go k!ll some more, as a game this game is dope for the male gamer all into the action k!llings so much they forget they are a playing with a Barbie doll, girls see that as empowering and inspiring to see this vunerable girl about to get a.ss r*ped coming out of that.

What you think those girls will say when they see the God of War "Bros before hoes" achievement you get by stomping the sh*t out of a female face?, what will the guy say?...

Last edited by The N; 03-07-2013 at 04:21 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #192
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Rico23 said:
I am saying though ya really cared and almost cried for her and sh*t?, no right?
I bet you a female gamer was actually emotionally invested in those tough scenes and
tough moments in the story, that's who they made this game for.

You just want to know the best gun kits,skills and sh*t like that you already forgot whatever the hell the story was it doesn't matter, you guys constantly keep saying she doesn't matter, she have a Soul Reaver skin on it doesn't matter right? as long as that shot gun is blasting fu*ks thats all it matters.

Last edited by The N; 03-07-2013 at 04:20 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #193
space
space
 The N said:
You really shut down your brain as you play games?, you dont realize some not all games are selling an idea, a reasoning or even an agenda, come on they got writers in these games for a reason. Seem like in this game you just focusing on the set pieces, explosions,dat graphics, aim cursor and you don't care about the character at all, they could of put a fly gun that talks and you would still love it?,correct?.

Well these developers k!ll their life hours creating this new Lara a very realistic female to be inspiring to girl gamers out there, they dont have Drake,Marcus,Snake etc this is the female icon in gaming, hey you can play with the girl dolls is cool but have your wife,girl,sister with you to experience this, it was created for them not for you, she wasn't created to be a hero for males, she k!lls males who trying to fu*k her a.ss, male animals that want to k!ll her, did you even realize you were using a girl doll to k!ll males over and over for 15 hours?.
you gotta be trolling cause if not i dont know what to say to you
 5 years ago '07        #194
space
space
why the fu*k does this guy have to edit every post he makes,clear sign of mumbo jumbo.
 5 years ago '08        #195
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Flawless Image said:
you gotta be trolling cause if not i dont know what to say to you
From a far I see you in your gaming setup playing this moving around a very realistic female....that to me looks like you're sitting around playing with a Barbie doll, when I see the story and all the aspects of her survival...that's a story for a female to connect with, almost getting r*ped that's for females to connect to that situation. Her entire core is for the females to enjoy, connect, be inspired by. Why are you trying to a.ssume she isn't created with that certain idea in mind? clearly that's her purpose in terms of a character, for you a male that isn't their goal they got you on the other aspect.

As I told Rico love up there, all the male is really looking at is the gun destruction, graphics set piece etc, worrying about achievements,kit, skills etc....no man actually sat there caring and crying for her whole struggle. Her entire purpose in gaming is for girl gamers to see a Girl doll hero...soooo cool that even guys will want to play with that girl doll.....that is the idea here....that is what they got you doing, you're playing with the coolest female doll ever created in video games.

Last edited by The N; 03-07-2013 at 04:45 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #196
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 The N said:
I am saying though ya really cared and almost cried for her and sh*t?, no right?
I bet you a female gamer was actually emotionally invested in those tough scenes and
tough moments in the story, that's who they made this game for.

You just want to know the best gun kits,skills and sh*t like that you already forgot whatever the hell the story was it doesn't matter, you guys constantly keep saying she doesn't matter, she have a Soul Reaver skin on it doesn't matter right? as long as that shot gun is blasting fu*ks thats all it matters.
people ask about best gun kits,skills because it becomes crucial in the later parts of the game especially since you get very limited skill points and salvage to use threw out the game.

as for the story its the main thing people are talking about here, the SP story is crazy if you played the game you would know that. and the story goes both ways with just not lara but also roth (a male)

people went crazy over mass effects story with commander Shepard (which by the way Shepard's voice acting was done by a female) so i dont see a problem with people going crazy over this games story.
 03-07-2013, 04:40 PM         #197
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Of course it is acceptable in this situation, will you play with a Barbie doll(Tomb Raider) or with a GI JOE(Uncharted)?, they were Both crafted characters for genders, Uncharted even had girls there for the girls to be into it, where is the male side kick for Lara?.....
I'll play as a female or a male that sh*t does not matter. Here's a fun fact, if there'sa female ccharacter to choose in a game I'll choose her!

While I do enjoy a good discussion your not contributing anything to this discussion except numerous posts that you have to edit a minute after posting them. You the type that's just too "manly" meaning you'd be embarrassed if someone came in your room and saw you playing as Lara. Man up its a video game so just play the game.

On a side note I'll have othervideos up later tonight.
 5 years ago '05        #198
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 The N said:
From a far I see you in your gaming setup playing this moving around a very realistic female....that to me looks like you're sitting around playing with a Barbie doll, when I see the story and all the aspects of her survival...that's a story for a female to connect with, almost getting r*ped that's for females to connect to that situation. Her entire core is for the females to enjoy, connect, be inspired by. Why are you trying to a.ssume she isn't created with that certain idea in mind? clearly that's her purpose in terms of a character, for you a male that isn't their goal they got you on the other aspect.

As I told Rico love up there, all the male is really looking at is the gun destruction, graphics set piece etc, worrying about achievements,kit, skills etc....no man actually sat there caring and crying for her whole struggle. Her entire purpose in gaming is for girl gamers to see a Girl doll hero...soooo cool that even guys will want to play with that girl doll.....that is the idea here....that is what they got you doing, you're playing with the coolest female doll ever created in video games.
the game is more than just how the gun effects look, the gun effects arent even that good. the guns them selves look beaten down and terrible. the game actually doesnt want you to use guns that much until you absolutely need to. most of the time your using the bow and arrow.
 5 years ago '07        #199
space
space
 The N said:

are you done* yet or are you gonna keep typing out the same post with different wording?
 5 years ago '05        #200
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Flawless Image said:
are you dont yet or are you gonna keep typing out the same post with different wording?
all i keep seeing is r*pe and barbie dolls lol

if this were a male character and he was about to get r*ped id like see the type of sh*t he would post.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now