The WTF Hip Hop Photo Of The Day

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Eagles All Day said:
Just about as hard as deepthroating Kendrick daily like yourself
Go in another Pac thread f*ggot all day
 5 years ago '12        #102
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12990 12990
Imma be real for a minute. People been calling pac suspect for years but people ignore it. There was even a rumor that said he used to go out with a dude named Eskiah. Just Google the sh*t. I mean, from the nose rings and feminine talking in early interviews and all that sh*t. I remember back in the day when n*ggas was clowning pac calling him a undercover homo cause he used to wear the nose rings and sag his pants with his naval showing. Even the time he posed in that suspect a.ss bathtub picture.

I'm not calling pac gay. I really dont give fu*k cause I still bump the man's music. I'm just saying pac did do a bunch of questionable sh*t and you cant criticize people for being curious cause if Wayne posed in a bathtub like that with a gold thong and soap suds and sh*t, people would definitely be calling that n*gga a f*g.
 5 years ago '08        #103
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,820 | Props total: 12518 12518
 daman729 said:
Imma be real for a minute. People been calling pac suspect for years but people ignore it. There was even a rumor that said he used to go out with a dude named Eskiah. Just Google the sh*t. I mean, from the nose rings and feminine talking in early interviews and all that sh*t. I remember back in the day when n*ggas was clowning pac calling him a undercover homo cause he used to wear the nose rings and sag his pants with his naval showing. Even the time he posed in that suspect a.ss bathtub picture.

I'm not calling pac gay. I really dont give fu*k cause I still bump the man's music. I'm just saying pac did do a bunch of questionable sh*t and you cant criticize people for being curious cause if Wayne posed in a bathtub like that with a gold thong and soap suds and sh*t, people would definitely be calling that n*gga a f*g.

Now that the females had there fun in the thread, lets get back to the business of toopack having some wildly questionable character issues
 5 years ago '11        #104
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 daman729 said:

If you really didn't this post wouldn't exist...
 5 years ago '12        #105
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
f*ggot all day still in this thread
 5 years ago '12        #106
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12990 12990
 Retro said:
If you really didn't this post wouldn't exist...
I was referring to the man's s3xuality, not the thread.

Last edited by daman729; 03-03-2013 at 09:24 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #107
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 OchoLoco1818 said:
Obvious heimlich maneuver attempt. Pac was a hero
 03-03-2013, 09:20 PM         #108
Gho5t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I thought that was Fatal?
That was fatal
 5 years ago '08        #109
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
The funny thing is that right after Pac took the pic with Kadafi, he probably went to his trailor and fu*ked 5 hoes that same night. Pac had so many bi*ches it's unbelievable. I remember urban legends about Pac once having so much pus*y at a video shoot that he collasped from exhaustion. If you study his life he was pretty legendary when it came to women. Pac thinking 2Pac is gay never learned anything about his personal life. No rapper has had more written about him than 2Pac, research it for yourself.
 5 years ago '04        #110
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 Chief Dee said:
The funny thing is that right after Pac took the pic with Kadafi, he probably went to his trailor and fu*ked 5 hoes that same night. Pac had so many bi*ches it's unbelievable. I remember urban legends about Pac once having so much pus*y at a video shoot that he collasped from exhaustion. If you study his life he was pretty legendary when it came to women.
Pac thinking 2Pac is gay never learned anything about his personal life. No rapper has had more written about him than 2Pac, research it for yourself.
 5 years ago '08        #111
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,820 | Props total: 12518 12518
 Chief Dee said:
The funny thing is that right after Pac took the pic with Kadafi, he probably went to his trailor and fu*ked 5 hoes that same night. Pac had so many bi*ches it's unbelievable. I remember urban legends about Pac once having so much pus*y at a video shoot that he collasped from exhaustion. If you study his life he was pretty legendary when it came to women. Pac thinking 2Pac is gay never learned anything about his personal life. No rapper has had more written about him than 2Pac, research it for yourself.
So you're trying to imply he was bi s3xual?
 5 years ago '13        #112
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,071 | Props total: 38416 38416
All great revolutionary black men seem to be labelled gay, espeically the ones to whom the masses see as greats of whatever genre.

I remember there was a story about , Stephen Hill, Diddy, and Nas having a s3x tape and all kinds of dumb sh*t.

People like Eagles All Gay sit in their bedroom thinking up gay scenarios of rappers they secretly lust for
 5 years ago '07        #113
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
n*ggas are really this concerned about pac's s3xuality? or if he even had gay thoughts?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #114
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 JStarr7 said:
Looks like he's throwing up Westside for Khadafi in the Hit Em Up video....

Nothing strange about that unless you're reaching for something.....nh
This
 03-03-2013, 10:12 PM         #115
PLATAOPLOMO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a COMICAL TYPE THING .. YOU NEVER SEEN a COMEDIAN do that ?? Its looks MAD HOMO FROM that ANGLE but in FRONT of KADAFI it looks as if PACS HANDS are his HANDS THROWING UP WEST SIDE
 5 years ago '05        #116
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 JStarr7 said:
Looks like he's throwing up Westside for Khadafi in the Hit Em Up video....

Nothing strange about that unless you're reaching for something.....nh
BINGO
 5 years ago '06        #117
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,371 | Props total: 4642 4642
 daman729 said:

It's all about context my n*gga. n*ggas had different swag in the 90s.

This how i know im from a different generation. Yall turn everything to something homo.

Hell, I grew up with n*ggas from Rollin 60s who used to wear french braids and berrets (sp?). Them being suspect would NEVER cross your mind.

sh*t n*ggas even had shirley temple curls and aint nothing suspect was about it. you gotta look at the era...
 03-04-2013, 05:32 AM         #118
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was throwing up westside for khadafi

if anyone is homo its the cameraman
 5 years ago '09        #119
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8864 8864
 HipHopFactz said:
All great revolutionary black men seem to be labelled gay, espeically the ones to whom the masses see as greats of whatever genre.

I remember there was a story about , Stephen Hill, Diddy, and Nas having a s3x tape and all kinds of dumb sh*t.

People like Eagles All Gay sit in their bedroom thinking up gay scenarios of rappers they secretly lust for

U gossip like a bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #120
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
Tupac stans are the worst
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago