most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside asap rocky pass the milk
26 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,631 | Props total: 13552 13552
Imma be real for a minute. People been calling pac suspect for years but people ignore it. There was even a rumor that said he used to go out with a dude named Eskiah. Just Google the sh*t. I mean, from the nose rings and feminine talking in early interviews and all that sh*t. I remember back in the day when n*ggas was clowning pac calling him a undercover homo cause he used to wear the nose rings and sag his pants with his naval showing. Even the time he posed in that suspect a.ss bathtub picture.

I'm not calling pac gay. I really dont give fu*k cause I still bump the man's music. I'm just saying pac did do a bunch of questionable sh*t and you cant criticize people for being curious cause if Wayne posed in a bathtub like that with a gold thong and soap suds and sh*t, people would definitely be calling that n*gga a f*g.
 5 years ago '08        #102
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15536 15536
 daman729 said:
Imma be real for a minute. People been calling pac suspect for years but people ignore it. There was even a rumor that said he used to go out with a dude named Eskiah. Just Google the sh*t. I mean, from the nose rings and feminine talking in early interviews and all that sh*t. I remember back in the day when n*ggas was clowning pac calling him a undercover homo cause he used to wear the nose rings and sag his pants with his naval showing. Even the time he posed in that suspect a.ss bathtub picture.

I'm not calling pac gay. I really dont give fu*k cause I still bump the man's music. I'm just saying pac did do a bunch of questionable sh*t and you cant criticize people for being curious cause if Wayne posed in a bathtub like that with a gold thong and soap suds and sh*t, people would definitely be calling that n*gga a f*g.

Now that the females had there fun in the thread, lets get back to the business of toopack having some wildly questionable character issues
 5 years ago '11        #103
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
 daman729 said:

If you really didn't this post wouldn't exist...
 5 years ago '12        #104
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
f*ggot all day still in this thread
 5 years ago '12        #105
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,631 | Props total: 13552 13552
 Retro said:
If you really didn't this post wouldn't exist...
I was referring to the man's s3xuality, not the thread.

Last edited by daman729; 03-03-2013 at 08:24 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #106
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
 OchoLoco1818 said:
Obvious heimlich maneuver attempt. Pac was a hero
 03-03-2013, 08:20 PM         #107
Gho5t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I thought that was Fatal?
That was fatal
 5 years ago '08        #108
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
The funny thing is that right after Pac took the pic with Kadafi, he probably went to his trailor and fu*ked 5 hoes that same night. Pac had so many bi*ches it's unbelievable. I remember urban legends about Pac once having so much pus*y at a video shoot that he collasped from exhaustion. If you study his life he was pretty legendary when it came to women. Pac thinking 2Pac is gay never learned anything about his personal life. No rapper has had more written about him than 2Pac, research it for yourself.
 5 years ago '04        #109
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
 Chief Dee said:
The funny thing is that right after Pac took the pic with Kadafi, he probably went to his trailor and fu*ked 5 hoes that same night. Pac had so many bi*ches it's unbelievable. I remember urban legends about Pac once having so much pus*y at a video shoot that he collasped from exhaustion. If you study his life he was pretty legendary when it came to women.
Pac thinking 2Pac is gay never learned anything about his personal life. No rapper has had more written about him than 2Pac, research it for yourself.
 5 years ago '08        #110
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15536 15536
 Chief Dee said:
The funny thing is that right after Pac took the pic with Kadafi, he probably went to his trailor and fu*ked 5 hoes that same night. Pac had so many bi*ches it's unbelievable. I remember urban legends about Pac once having so much pus*y at a video shoot that he collasped from exhaustion. If you study his life he was pretty legendary when it came to women. Pac thinking 2Pac is gay never learned anything about his personal life. No rapper has had more written about him than 2Pac, research it for yourself.
So you're trying to imply he was bi s3xual?
 5 years ago '13        #111
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 43122 43122
All great revolutionary black men seem to be labelled gay, espeically the ones to whom the masses see as greats of whatever genre.

I remember there was a story about , Stephen Hill, Diddy, and Nas having a s3x tape and all kinds of dumb sh*t.

People like Eagles All Gay sit in their bedroom thinking up gay scenarios of rappers they secretly lust for
 5 years ago '07        #112
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 1573 1573
n*ggas are really this concerned about pac's s3xuality? or if he even had gay thoughts?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #113
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 716 716
 JStarr7 said:
Looks like he's throwing up Westside for Khadafi in the Hit Em Up video....

Nothing strange about that unless you're reaching for something.....nh
This
 03-03-2013, 09:12 PM         #114
PLATAOPLOMO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a COMICAL TYPE THING .. YOU NEVER SEEN a COMEDIAN do that ?? Its looks MAD HOMO FROM that ANGLE but in FRONT of KADAFI it looks as if PACS HANDS are his HANDS THROWING UP WEST SIDE
 5 years ago '05        #115
white-chocolate 125 heat pts125
space
space
$15,616 | Props total: 1454 1454
 JStarr7 said:
Looks like he's throwing up Westside for Khadafi in the Hit Em Up video....

Nothing strange about that unless you're reaching for something.....nh
BINGO
 5 years ago '06        #116
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 5380 5380
 daman729 said:

It's all about context my n*gga. n*ggas had different swag in the 90s.

This how i know im from a different generation. Yall turn everything to something homo.

Hell, I grew up with n*ggas from Rollin 60s who used to wear french braids and berrets (sp?). Them being suspect would NEVER cross your mind.

sh*t n*ggas even had shirley temple curls and aint nothing suspect was about it. you gotta look at the era...
 03-04-2013, 04:32 AM         #117
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was throwing up westside for khadafi

if anyone is homo its the cameraman
 5 years ago '09        #118
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,527 | Props total: 9339 9339
 HipHopFactz said:
All great revolutionary black men seem to be labelled gay, espeically the ones to whom the masses see as greats of whatever genre.

I remember there was a story about , Stephen Hill, Diddy, and Nas having a s3x tape and all kinds of dumb sh*t.

People like Eagles All Gay sit in their bedroom thinking up gay scenarios of rappers they secretly lust for

U gossip like a bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #119
Mega 
space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 1117 1117
Tupac stans are the worst
 5 years ago '13        #120
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345

"wait I can explain..."
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
149 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
86 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy