Rumor: Les Miles Out at LSU For Affair With Student

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #81
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 TIP2009 said:
notice how many more coaches resigned post nov 4th 2008, look at how much worst our country is getting, we're giving money to muslims, jets to muslims, we're sequestering ourselves, which won't even matter b/c our moron first chief enjoys bankrupting america --- he's a piece of sh*t muslim after all...

you can't connect the dots, unless you can see obama is to blame for 99.9 percent of every problem that exists in america today....fu*k that bi*ch.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #82
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Suppafresh said:
I hope they sue the sh*t out of that Lil f*ggot who started that fu*king rumor Lil piece of sh*t
lmfao
 5 years ago '05        #83
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7006 7006
 TIP2009 said:
notice how many more coaches resigned post nov 4th 2008, look at how much worst our country is getting, we're giving money to muslims, jets to muslims, we're sequestering ourselves, which won't even matter b/c our moron first chief enjoys bankrupting america --- he's a piece of sh*t muslim after all...

you can't connect the dots, unless you can see obama is to blame for 99.9 percent of every problem that exists in america today....fu*k that bi*ch.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #84
sade 
space
space
$516 | Props total: 0 0
This is simply bogus, I live in BR and if this were anywhere near legit it would be smattered all over the news on atleast one if not all the 5 local news affiliates in the Capitol area by now. Oh, and the game of the century was actually when LSU stalemated the f!ghting Sabanites in the regular season year before last in Bama. Bama placed 3rd in the conference that year and still managed to get in the National Championship and avenge their loss. I guarantee that even tho LSU got snuck by Clemson in the post season this year, if they woulda got another shot at Bama they woulda got a chance to avenge their regular season loss. And for anyone that would disagree can atleast say that they woulda gave a better game than that rather pitiful performance Notre Dame put up against Bama. Next time they need to play a good team (an SEC squad) before contending for the National championship. I'm afraid ND wouldn't have stood a chance against any of the top 5 teams in the SEC, pretty much any SEC squad beside Tenn., Vandy or Kentucky...oh and I forgot about poor Newtonless Auburn.
 5 years ago '04        #85
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5474 5474
well are these rumors true???
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago