Crooked I Tweets That Slaughterhouse Has Broke Up Because Of Joe Budden Going Solo

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,623 | Props total: 8554 8554
this group isn't dope to me and i don't think they have broken up
 5 years ago '06        #142
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
First album to me was kind of a let down... 2nd album was alot better and Im a slaughterhouse fan. Been listenin to them dudes individually for years before they got together, more specifically Budden and Royce...

These dudes aint grow up together or been together that long so for ppl to expect them to come out with flawless albums like that is stupid. They are gettin better.. Just gotta give them time for that chemistry to grow in the booth.. Kinda like how the miami heat had to learn and now dominates...

5 years ago '11        #143
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,458 | Props total: 6325 6325
i thought it was kind of obvious that he was trolling i was talking to a friend bout how crooked trolled some fans on twitter yesterday.
I agree with da realness i think they'll be more cohesive on the next album.
To the people who were talking about budden did so great in terms of album sales and sh*t having Lil Wayne on your single would help now wouldn't it not to mention it's a female friendly song, i don't listen to the radio anymore but i wouldn't be surprised if i heard on the radio. fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t
 03-03-2013, 06:49 PM         #144
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
take the first s out slaughterhouse to reveal their true identity
k!ll yourself clown!
 03-03-2013, 07:01 PM         #145
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
real talk buddens just stick to reality shows and acting
cause your rap game sucks
Really fam? Joey one of the best rappers alive. Rap game "sucks?" Joey is one of the best to ever touch the mic.....EVER. If you can't respect his skills, then you have never been through ish in your life.He touches on every subject that A REAL MAN goes through in real life, plus has hot punches and multis, for you groupies that judge a rapper based on those skills alone. To say he is trash shows me that you a LIL B or Keef fan and I can't respect your opinion on rap or anything ever again son.
 5 years ago '07        #146
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 790 790
Arent they still signed to shady
 5 years ago '04        #147
alea35 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$530 | Props total: 215 215
 Cooked Brickz said:

I suggest you go back and listen to their debut album. It's far from garbage.

And none of them can make a decent album? Are you kidding? death Is Certain, Success Is Certain, The Brick and Padded Room aren't decent albums? Again, stop saying sh*t just to say it. I'm a fan of Kendrick, Q and Soul but they are not better than anyone (maybe Joell) overall in SH. They've got some great albums, but until they can prove that they'll hang around long enough as SH they can't be compared. Their discographies aren't up there yet.

And @ Black Hippy being better as a group. What songs as a group from BH are memorable? Most of them are throwaway bonus tracks. What BH songs are as good as the radio freestyles and BET Cypher from SH? None. Stop. And no cohesiveness? Okay, just gtfo.

fu*king idiots. I'm done with this thread.
well at least one person in this thread is not a mindless deaf idiot. props for dropping knowledge on these dumbass sheep.
 03-04-2013, 04:21 AM         #148
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot of potential... but two average albums. no loss.
 5 years ago '06        #149
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
Crooked I is easily the best in terms of lyrics, flow, rhyme pattern, rhymes schemes etc.

but hes easily worst at making a actual song/album/mixtape. Huge fan, he has a bunch of about 30-40 dope a.ss songs out of about 400 lol. 200 of them sh*ts are freestyles though

n*gga stays in my top5 favourite though..hes a beast. Underrated lyrically
 5 years ago '07        #150
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 pu$$y said:
they're all lyrical in the same way that canibus is lyrical or recovery was lyrical

if you're into counting multis or hearing different versions of flows that were mastered and built upon in 1996 I can see how SH would appeal to you

but Royce's punchlines arr way too corny/childish for me

Crooked's flow is way too basic and formulaic

Joell is just ok to me

and I like Joey a lot, he has some verses here and there on SH tracks that remind me how good he can be

and as a whole their rhyme schemes aren't dense enough. only the last word in every bar rhymes. this is especially the case with Crooked.

but all in all i think that the group and Eminem are stuck in this rigid paradigm of what good hip hop is (multis, angry delivery, etc.) and it keeps them from growing
You're lying you've never heard crooked I. It's actually the complete opposite.

If u even seen the shadt cypher u would know that. how dare you come in and say some outlandish sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #151
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 Hussle said:
Crooked I is easily the best in terms of lyrics, flow, rhyme pattern, rhymes schemes etc.

but hes easily worst at making a actual song/album/mixtape. Huge fan, he has a bunch of about 30-40 dope a.ss songs out of about 400 lol. 200 of them sh*ts are freestyles though

n*gga stays in my top5 favourite though..hes a beast. Underrated lyrically
 5 years ago '07        #152
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
Ain't nobody better then Royce and crooked I ... Maybe horse shoe gang but not even ... Nobody fukin wit them slaughter boys... Wtf is a black hippy? I heard of them but not so much they music.. Ain't them n*ggaz only online n*ggaz?
 03-05-2013, 09:42 AM         #153
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them n*ggas was doomed from the jump...they sound much better solo.
 5 years ago '12        #154
DutchyGabbana 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
 Urbanchill said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy