Crooked I Tweets That Slaughterhouse Has Broke Up Because Of Joe Budden Going Solo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2013, 08:50 AM         #121
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was actually hoping this were true they make god awful music as a collective
 5 years ago '08        #122
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Nx41fe said:
boom bap loses again
Boom bap > whatever sub-genre of Hip-Hop you listen to.

YI-Drizzy said:
take the first s out slaughterhouse to reveal their true identity
Slaughterhouse > Drake.

VeX said:
they suck anyway
 majormarcj said:
I was actually hoping this were true they make god awful music as a collective
No one forced you to listen. They're better than whatever collective/label is your favorite anyway.

Bullseye said:
Never got into them as a group anyway. I knew they wouldn't last. It was good for pushing all of their careers forward but that's about it. If Eminem never f*cked wit them, they would have already broken up a long time ago.
Budden tweeted that he's still in the group and you type all of this out. Great job.

The idiocracy in this thread.

Last edited by Hiero; 03-03-2013 at 09:20 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #123
Charley HUSTLE 15 heat pts15
space
space
$957 | Props total: 3 3
 187Proof said:
I hope so fam...despite what a couple cats in here say, no group can touch them on the mic.
This guys group can/ already has

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #124
marx1684 
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 4968 4968
I would like to see Slaughterhouse tour w/Black Hippy.
 5 years ago '04        #125
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
 tacuna 320 said:

[pic - click to view]

they were trash together anyway
Exactly! Been sayin' for the longest each of them gets busy (individually); they're all dope in their own right, but - when you put all of them together and try to make a super-all-hip-hop-all-star group... it uhhh, just didn't mesh too right. I felt like it was challenging Budden (my favorite out of them all) - and putting him in a new space that wasn't necessarily a good one.

In the past I would have said 'YES!' with Budden in mind, gettin' back to his old roots. But, his latest album and the whole sell-out route my dude took and is taking (no hating, get ya $); it don't really make much of a difference now.
 5 years ago '05        #126
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Yes, collectively they make sh*tty music. Two garbage a.ss albums.

I rather Mood Muzik Joey and solo Royce.... Joell and Crooked, eh, don't care for.

Still laughing at any idiots saying they're better than Black Hippy though. No one in Slaughterhouse, including Joey, can make a decent album. Maybe better hardcore lyricists, but overall? Laughable. Dot, Q, and Soul are better than EVERY SINGLE member of Slaughterhouse. And Black Hippy as a group is the best, bar none. Their songs as a collective unit prove it vs. Slaughterhouse's sh*t which just sounds like 4 n*ggas on a track together. No cohesiveness at all.
 5 years ago '07        #127
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 303 303
Y'all n*ggaz on crack that slaughterhouse album and mix tape still bump harder then this French , chief keef, young money, future, rick ross bullsh*t out now... Y'all minds just too slow and don't understand ...
 5 years ago '05        #128
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 573 573
 A.G said:
Slaughterhouse as a group is far inferior than the sum of its parts..

I hope its true.
 5 years ago '08        #129
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
he's kidding you clowns
 5 years ago '07        #130
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 MakeItHappen456 said:
I agree, I prefer joe budden and joel ortiz solo. fu*k royce and crooked because they are wack to me.
prefer the 2 wack ones over the 2 nice ones
 5 years ago '10        #131
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 2476 2476
Their last album was crack
 5 years ago '08        #132
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Yes, collectively they make sh*tty music. Two garbage a.ss albums.

I rather Mood Muzik Joey and solo Royce.... Joell and Crooked, eh, don't care for.

Still laughing at any idiots saying they're better than Black Hippy though. No one in Slaughterhouse, including Joey, can make a decent album. Maybe better hardcore lyricists, but overall? Laughable. Dot, Q, and Soul are better than EVERY SINGLE member of Slaughterhouse. And Black Hippy as a group is the best, bar none. Their songs as a collective unit prove it vs. Slaughterhouse's sh*t which just sounds like 4 n*ggas on a track together. No cohesiveness at all.

[video - click to view]

I suggest you go back and listen to their debut album. It's far from garbage.

And none of them can make a decent album? Are you kidding? death Is Certain, Success Is Certain, The Brick and Padded Room aren't decent albums? Again, stop saying sh*t just to say it. I'm a fan of Kendrick, Q and Soul but they are not better than anyone (maybe Joell) overall in SH. They've got some great albums, but until they can prove that they'll hang around long enough as SH they can't be compared. Their discographies aren't up there yet.

And @ Black Hippy being better as a group. What songs as a group from BH are memorable? Most of them are throwaway bonus tracks. What BH songs are as good as the radio freestyles and BET Cypher from SH? None. Stop. And no cohesiveness? Okay, just gtfo.

[video - click to view]

fu*king idiots. I'm done with this thread.

Last edited by Hiero; 03-03-2013 at 12:59 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #133
187Proof 470 heat pts470 OP
space
space
$6,255 | Props total: 6371 6371
 pu$$y said:
that is the most elementary type of rhyme ever

he has one of if not the most unevolved flow

that's something i might have come up with when i was writing raps in 6th grade
I'm sure we could all pick one or two lines out of any song/freestyle in the world that doesn't blow us, as hip-hop heads, away. However, most of Crooked I's raps contain 98% of the opposite.

If you classify Crooked I's raps as something you could have written in 6th grade, you're thoroughly mistaken. I'd encourage you to begin listening to as much of his masterial as you can get your hands on, if you're into real hip-hop.
 5 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 xxhighriser said:
Their last album was crack
I still listen to it several times a week.
 5 years ago '13        #135
theehof 
space
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
SH is amazing lyricist, if you think otherwise you really dnt understand what a dope writer is, i cant understand how anyone would say its nursery

SH first album was Amazing, but ever since than every single track has been HORRENDOUS, i think it would be best for them to break up, honestly i had them on a pedistal before this last album but ever since all of the solo work and the last album and work under shady i just think there is no hope for them but wack beats terrible hooks and good bars, unfortunately this isnt 1998 and i dont care enough about amazing bars if the song is fu*king awful
 5 years ago '04        #136
space
space
 Cooked Brickz said:

I suggest you go back and listen to their debut album. It's far from garbage.

And none of them can make a decent album? Are you kidding? death Is Certain, Success Is Certain, The Brick and Padded Room aren't decent albums? Again, stop saying sh*t just to say it. I'm a fan of Kendrick, Q and Soul but they are not better than anyone (maybe Joell) overall in SH. They've got some great albums, but until they can prove that they'll hang around long enough as SH they can't be compared. Their discographies aren't up there yet.

And @ Black Hippy being better as a group. What songs as a group from BH are memorable? Most of them are throwaway bonus tracks. What BH songs are as good as the radio freestyles and BET Cypher from SH? None. Stop. And no cohesiveness? Okay, just gtfo.

fu*king idiots. I'm done with this thread.
Props on this post.

You're exactly right with everything mentioned here. I'm also a major fan of all the members of Black Hippy, as well as the group itself, but any real hip-hop head (not someone that began listening 5-10 years ago) will tell you that there really is no comparison between Slaughterhouse & Black Hippy. Slaughterhouse wins every time.

Would be cool to have them on some tracks together though. Remember a while back Budden was tweeting that they were actually recording some tracks together that were supposed to drop on the Slaughterhouse mixtape that came before the album, but they never saw the light of day & I don't think we ever got an explanation why.
 5 years ago '08        #137
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
 187Proof said:
Would be cool to have them on some tracks together though. Remember a while back Budden was tweeting that they were actually recording some tracks together that were supposed to drop on the Slaughterhouse mixtape that came before the album, but they never saw the light of day & I don't think we ever got an explanation why.
Ab-Soul was the only one out of the 8 that actually turned his verse in on time. They were pressed for time (Eminem wanted the mixtape to come out at a certain date), but no one else came through.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #138
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
 Mr Connoisseur said:
i think slaughterhouse are fu*king terrible lyrically

[pic - click to view]

No hope for this section.
 5 years ago '04        #139
space
space
 Mr Connoisseur said:
its music, noone can prove to someone who the best rapper is, or which group is the greatest.

its all subjective, i think slaughterhouse are fu*king terrible lyrically, thats my opinion. i can name 10 groups i think r better, but that doesnt mean you will agree.
Obviously at the end of the day all of us are speaking our opinions, but some things are just SO obvious that you can almost consider it fact.

Slaughterhouse being "better" on the mic than any other group that's out, is a prime example.

If you're not a fan of them, that's very understandable, but to say something like they're "fu*king terrible lyrically" almost leads me to believe you're arguing for the sake of arguing.
 5 years ago '04        #140
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 A.G said:
Slaughterhouse as a group is far inferior than the sum of its parts..

I hope its true.
like how u phrased that....but i hope it aint tru. they are talented mc's, in group or not
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
65 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy