Durant Does The Dr. J Reverse Layup In Denver! (video)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
VC is probably the most athletic player to ever play in the nba.. Did that make him a great defender or win him some chips? NO! If you don't play competitive basketball or understand basketball why come in here and post sh*t that makes you look like a tard? Just move on a post about something you know and have been around. My roommate is 6 6 and can do any dunk you want him to do but he cant shoot or dribble to save his life.. Im 6 4 245 and have a bum knee and can do whatever I want to him because I understand the game and I can shoot..
 5 years ago '10        #42
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
 luker1920 said:
DR J's wasnt LUCK or anything , it was just a smooth as layup with difficulty

Durants was a lucky a.ss reverse layup

not sh*tting on durant because of the luck

but just saying its two different things

This. Durant's shot was crazy but it was lucky. He was falling and he just wanted to get it up there.
 5 years ago '12        #43
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 3898 3898
i bet some of yall n*ggas think the worlds strongest man is built as fu*k

sh*t was nice but not better than dr. j's
 5 years ago '04        #44
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Rico23 said:
are u fu*kin serious

he palms it with one hand using just his one arm THE WHOLE TIME
he was beneath/under the backboard, not just the rim itself...

fu*kin kids on this site i swear to god yall generation is fu*ked

and i'm not knocking KD's that was sick and i caught it live when i was at the bar but come the fu*k on..Dr J had so much control going up that he made that sh*t looked easy...and besides KD kinda just flipped it up without looking so i dunno it was more luck involved

Thank you...someone on here with some actual common sense. That Durant reverse layup was nice, but in NO WAY was that reverse a Dr. J type of layup. That Dr. J palm reverse layup sh*ts on this one...

I GUARANTEE you that if LeBron did that, n*ggas (especially SeaGay) on here would say that was the best reverse layup of all-time and this would be 20 pages...
 5 years ago '06        #45
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
yea that sh*t was crazy...i didn't catch it when it happened but heard the announcers and crowd go off then i saw it on the replay
 5 years ago '04        #46
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 #TheReturn said:
Are you fu*kin stupid? You got Vucevic in Orlando doing damage and n*ggas like Gortat starting, Asik doing damage and averaging a gang of blocks in Houston.. You got Kevin Love who's not NEARLY as athletic as his counterparts and probably one of the most "throwback" style type of players there is getting 30pts and 30reb games.. Yet you think Bill Russell and Kareem who played in damn near 3 different eras, couldn't compete? There's BARELY ANY SKILLED BIGMEN IN THE GAME TODAY, and you telling me two of the most skilled centers ever couldn't last in todays league? A 6'8 Bill russell was checking a 7foot athletic monster in Wilt.. But Russell wouldn't last in todays era? Go sit your young a.ss down somewhere and get the hell out of the sports section..

Defensively Bill Russell was as dominant as Ben Wallace, and was a better offensive player to go along with it. If a 19 year old skinny Anthony Davis can get you 12/7/2blks, fu*k you think Kareem and Russell would put up.

These young n*ggas be talking out of their a.sses. Talking as if they know so much about basketball when they don't know sh*t about basketball. NEVER seen Bill Russell, Wilt, Kareem, Bird, or Magic play a single game, and talk about them like they grew up watching them...Like I said, they don't know sh*t about basketball..
 5 years ago '11        #47
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 3485 3485
i dont see how this was worth a thread..
 5 years ago '05        #48
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126

[pic - click to view]

Thats my durant...

Teamate in nba 2k13, i love you boi.
 5 years ago '04        #49
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4850 4850
 ReggieA said:
Dr J walked in mid air on that reverse lay up but Durant's is pretty close though..
if im not msitaken Dr j put the whole ball behind the backboard tho
 5 years ago '04        #50
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 nyc said:
i dont see how this was worth a thread..
f*ggots like you need to head back to worldstarsh*thop

[pic - click to view]

03-03-2013, 02:44 AM         #51
Hawkins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tourist31 said:
meh...insert bill russell into the 90s and he wouldn't be able to do sh*t becuase he only succeeded because he was the only big player other than wilt...insert jordan into todays game and he wouldn't be nearly as good because everyone is athletic now and better competition
Thank you for outing yourself. You obviously werent around to watch the NBA in the 80's and/or 90's. Compared to the softness of today's game, it might as well be two different sports.
 5 years ago '08        #52
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 KnicksLost said:
I highly doubt that...the grizz play that physical 90's style defense and have big men that remind me of the 90's big and he struggled scoring but his stat line was still decent....Spread that across 82 gms and wear and tear of playing those type of bigs on a nightly basis

As for the move KD is the best scorer in the gm with melo and kobe a close 2nd/3rd
Lol chill he just had a bad game.
 5 years ago '05        #53
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 9737 9737
 tourist31 said:
this is better than dr js layup...but n*ggas wont recognize that just because someone is older and iconic it instantly makes them better

just like mj is better than lebron but in reality lebron would take a dump on mj if they both played each other in their primes
You actually hurt your argument by being the exact same person you're arguing against. Just because it just happened doesn't make it better either. Dr. J's layup is better and there isn't anything wrong with saying that. It doesn't take away from Durant to say so...
 5 years ago '08        #54
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
Lol@ better than Dr.Js. That sh*t aint gonna be on any classic nba commercials 30 years from now.
 03-03-2013, 07:31 AM         #55
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tourist31 said:
just like mj is better than lebron but in reality lebron would take a dump on mj if they both played each other in their primes
This has to be the dumbest sh*t iv'e seen on here! Yea lebron's good and was in his prime but he was NOOOOO WHERE NEAR how great mike was in his prime i hate when ppl try and compare them it's NO comparison..

far as that layup tho Durant is a young legend on the rise man, thas my fav player righ now
 5 years ago '09        #56
NLSP42 155 heat pts155
space
space
$7,873 | Props total: 9207 9207
I used to have this old NBA book where they freeze frame Dr. Js move from above and at one point of the move....he was actually holding the ball out of bounds....then swung the ball all the way back....thats crazy
 5 years ago '05        #57
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 tourist31 said:
this is better than dr js layup...but n*ggas wont recognize that just because someone is older and iconic it instantly makes them better

bro u crazy docs is way better. doc had more airtime, durant finished with finesse.
 5 years ago '04        #58
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 enetblazin4eva said:
Jordan rules + the way the game is called nowadays
People in here saying Jordan wouldn't be as good against these athletic players forget that he eliminated an athletically prime Shaq and Penny in the playoffs after coming back from retirement. Jordan was more athletic than ANYONE in the league today and also had the magical body frame to match.

NO one in today's league has the combination of athleticism, hand size, and arm length that Jordan had. Jordan was a mix of KD, Wade, and Kobe all in one superhuman basketball player. He would still sh*t on today's league in his prime. The 88 - 93 Jordan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 03-03-2013 at 08:50 AM..
 03-03-2013, 08:46 AM         #59
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regardless i f done better or not, its still is Dr J's lay up.
 5 years ago '08        #60
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
all you kids never seen MJ doing this versus the Hornets back in the 90s?, look it up and be amazed at the hang time.

this is MJ's move now, fu*k DJ or Iceman, MJ took this move and made it the proper way with style
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy