P-Diddy Dances to Tupac ''My Ambitions as a Rider' and ''Hail Mary'' at LA All-Star Party

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2013, 01:38 AM         #81
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JickBangz said:
Puffy had pac k!lled?

Tell me more, I never heard this theory on his death. I always heard the LAPD as well as Suge being named.
bingoo
 5 years ago '11        #82
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
fu*king bi*ch.
 5 years ago '09        #83
shield4life 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
I don't know about ya'll but the only thing I saw in this clip was shivers in diddy when the song started!
 5 years ago '13        #84
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38426 38426
 Hotboy1982 said:
first of all it wasn't even no cop that k!lled biggie it was that amir muhmmad dude that shot biggie the cops just set up everything for amir to do it.
There was no Amir Muhammed, turned out he was some innocent guy called Harry Billups, who had no connection with anything, Bigs family dropped his name out of the lawsuit.

Bigs family think the guy who shot there son is David Mack or someone hired by David Mack. They tried to bring his name up in the lawsuit, but it was dropped because the informant Michael Robinson who was giving all these names turned out to be bullsh*ttin.

The BIGGY case will never be solved, nobody has a clue who was behind what. It could have been the LAPD, or it could have been offduty Compton P.D.

Suge never employed LAPD officers, it employed Reggie Wright Jr who was a former compton PD officer, and at certain events Reg would gather his old Compton P.D buddies to gaurd deathrow rappers.
 5 years ago '13        #85
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Orlando Anderson was there the night Biggie got shot.
They went there to offer there services, but Puff and Big turned them down. You gotta remember during this time everyone knew who Babylane was, he was a hood celeb cuz his face was plastered all over the media and he'd given a few high profile interviews. They approached Lil Cease and asked if they could speak to Puff, when they got to Puffs table they said some bloods were here at the venue, and offered them protection. Big and Puff said that naw they were ight.

Everyone who is everyone in rap and r&b was at that party, it was known that BIG and Puff were goinbg to be there, so i think people look way to deep in to the Puff and Babylane link. Puff and Big just showed them some respect, they had no choice in the matter.

Orlando shot Pac because he got stomped out, it wasnt a planned hit, Puff nor Suge had nothing to do with it, Keffe story had way to many holes in it.
 5 years ago '11        #86
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3761 3761
Money dance

[pic - click to view]

03-03-2013, 08:01 AM         #87
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how did diddy win? his label is garbage now he aint rich off rap
 5 years ago '07        #88
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 HipHopFactz said:
I personally think Keffe D and dem k!lled Pac for stomping Orlando out, also i think the hit was for whoeever was in the ride.
Orlando was a set-up. Dude just "happened to be there" by himself ready to get stomped out. What was he even doing in Vegas that night?? He didn't even have tickets to the f!ght.
 03-03-2013, 08:22 AM         #89
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
There was no Amir Muhammed, turned out he was some innocent guy called Harry Billups, who had no connection with anything, Bigs family dropped his name out of the lawsuit.

Bigs family think the guy who shot there son is David Mack or someone hired by David Mack. They tried to bring his name up in the lawsuit, but it was dropped because the informant Michael Robinson who was giving all these names turned out to be bullsh*ttin.

The BIGGY case will never be solved, nobody has a clue who was behind what. It could have been the LAPD, or it could have been offduty Compton P.D.

Suge never employed LAPD officers, it employed Reggie Wright Jr who was a former compton PD officer, and at certain events Reg would gather his old Compton P.D buddies to gaurd deathrow rappers.
all of this is incorrect.
 5 years ago '06        #90
biggdogg40509 
space
space
$833 | Props total: 132 132
 HoLLiwood Heyti said:
Ironic, diddy did that same dance when he found out pac got hit..
 5 years ago '13        #91
space
space
 Hotboy1982 said:
I'm just going by what was stated in the BIGs family lawsuit

everything is documanted fact, not that i believe everything, but info which has been stated in a court of law and lawsuits defense and prosecution

For example Reggie Wright Jr was a former compton police officer, are you trying to argue that this is incorrect? He gave up being a officer and started his own security company Wright Way Security, his pops was still at the time working for Compton P.D.

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 03-03-2013 at 08:51 AM..
 03-03-2013, 08:52 AM         #92
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
Diddy had em both k!lled off ..
Always felt like this..
 5 years ago '04        #93
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #94
jrich14554 
space
space
space
$1,507 | Props total: 20 20
yall need to wake up east coast west coast was a setup from the jump...
 5 years ago '10        #95
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Hotboy1982 said:
Per usual...
 5 years ago '05        #96
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
Diddy doing that not a fu*k was given dance..................>>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #97
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
Damn I felt awkward just watching that sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #98
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
I love how some of the idiots on here are claiming PAC LOST and PUFFY WON. If losing means that you are celebrated as one of the most prolific artists in the history of music, who's influences and contributions transcend hip-hop, then when im gone from this world, i wont mind losing. As far as Puffy goes, I can't think of anything more cowardly than this. Throwing disses towards a man whos been gone for almost 17 years now, when you were too scared to see him face 2 face....

2 of the greatest artists in the history of the game ended up sharing the same fate. Truly sad, and for anyone to make a joke out of it or mock it, just shows how low of human beings they are.
 5 years ago '10        #99
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Teknishen04 said:
I love how some of the idiots on here are claiming PAC LOST and PUFFY WON. If losing means that you are celebrated as one of the most prolific artists in the history of music, who's influences and contributions transcend hip-hop, then when im gone from this world, i wont mind losing. As far as Puffy goes, I can't think of anything more cowardly than this. Throwing disses towards a man whos been gone for almost 17 years now, when you were too scared to see him face 2 face....

2 of the greatest artists in the history of the game ended up sharing the same fate. Truly sad, and for anyone to make a joke out of it or mock it, just shows how low of human beings they are.
grown men stannin other men is the norm on here, it's borderline homo if you think about it.
 03-03-2013, 02:27 PM         #100
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Didn't Read

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy