P-Diddy Dances to Tupac ''My Ambitions as a Rider' and ''Hail Mary'' at LA All-Star Party

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
n*ggaz in here acting like they know who k!lled tupac and sh*t like they was in the car with him or somethin
 5 years ago '10        #42
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 Radio Raheem said:
n*ggaz in here acting like they know who k!lled tupac and sh*t like they was in the car with him or somethin
some funny sh*t internet thugs are hilarious
 5 years ago '07        #43
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,599 | Props total: 1054 1054
 HipHopFactz said:
There is no proof or evidence if Puff ever met or knew Babylane or Keffe D. Just becausenKeffe D said so doesn make it true.

You have Keffe D telling many stories without any actual proof to back it up
n*gga The Game just admitted that sh*t. he said baby lane protected big and puff when they were in cali.

[video - click to view]

3:32
 5 years ago '07        #44
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 5909 5909
Diddy u serpent
 5 years ago '06        #45
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
Diddy is a disgrace

[video - click to view]

Quick points.....

20,000 for a chain. 1 Mill for Suge and Pac.

Killed by Orlando Anderson, after being stomped out. Diddy already had the hit out. But anderson k!lled him on some street sh*t and tried to claim the money after.

BTW

Suge ordered Biggie to be k!lled from prison via his baby momma. Poochie was the k!llers name. He is dead now I think however.

Henchman arranged for the Quad studio thing to rob and teach 2pac a lesson for running his mouth too much
 5 years ago '06        #46
bishop19 
space
space
BTW Keefe D admitted this after being arrested for drug distribution. The statement about the murders were in exchange for some time off his arrest. His statements are deemed inadmissable in court as long as he didn't lie in the statement
 5 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 sunsetnVine said:
and backed by the MOB... while suge had connects to another mob family via his lawyer..

dudes out here thinking puff soft LMAO. Dude aint get to where he is by being a pushover. They felt safe enough to come to LA ...

because they were protected by real life gangsters like baby lane and keffe d.
 5 years ago '07        #48
space
space
 bishop19 said:
Diddy is a disgrace

Quick points.....

20,000 for a chain. 1 Mill for Suge and Pac.

Killed by Orlando Anderson, after being stomped out. Diddy already had the hit out. But anderson k!lled him on some street sh*t and tried to claim the money after.

BTW

Suge ordered Biggie to be k!lled from prison via his baby momma. Poochie was the k!llers name. He is dead now I think however.

Henchman arranged for the Quad studio thing to rob and teach 2pac a lesson for running his mouth too much

you are right about everything. puffy had a hit out on pac and suge.

n*ggas don't realize that suge and pac were making death threats to puffy and the bad boy camp behind the scenes. there was a war going on.
 5 years ago '04        #49
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 11963 11963
Pac is dead Diddy still around he don't give a fu*k about that no more. He probably got the DJ on his hit list though.
 5 years ago '10        #50
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 Mwana Ya Lola said:

Diddy>>>>>>

People get on him for the dancing, think that sh*t is "corny" yet brush when Pac did with ballet to the side cuz he's artistic.

As far as the video T/S posted, I could see how dancing to his songs will be labeled as disrespectful but I don't know if Diddy still holds hate for Pac or doesn't hold anymore hate for Pac. I think he put everything behind him a long time ago and just wanted to dance to Ambitions As a Rider.

But we just don't know.

Just like we don't know exactly who were the k!llers are other than hearsay. Got mofucas talking about Big got k!lled by Diddy yet he cool as fu*k with Biggie mom still.
 5 years ago '13        #51
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 cankstoochie said:
n*gga The Game just admitted that sh*t. he said baby lane protected big and puff when they were in cali.

3:32
So Game watched a few mtv docs and read a few romurs, internet stories and that makes it true?

Game just saying what everyone else "heard", again where is the proof, minus what came out of Kefs mouth?, no pics, no vids, nothing..

Also Kef knew Suge, so i guess Suge was in on it too?

And just say Kef met Puff at some period of his life, that still dont mean he called a hit

The ss crips travelled all the way over to Vegas at the request of Puff to k!ll Pac and Suge..and then k!lled BIG a year later for non-receipt of payment...thats Keffs story

When we all know which cop k!lled BIG, and who this cop worked for out of hrs...so Keffs story already has a hole in it

Poochie k!lled BIG, he's also dead now, got into a shootout with some gang back in 2003 and died. Although i wudnt be shocked to find out the LAPD wacked him because during the time Mz Wallace was trying to bring a case against them.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 03-02-2013 at 12:01 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #52
bishop19 
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
So Game watched a few mtv docs and read a few romurs, internet stories and that makes it true?

Game just saying what everyone else "heard", again where is the proof, minus what came out of Kefs mouth?, no pics, no vids, nothing..

And just say Kef met Puff at some period of his life, that still dont mean he called a hit

The ss crips travelled all the way over to Vegas at the request of Puff to k!ll Pac and Suge..and then k!lled BIG a year later for non-receipt of payment...thats Keffs story

When we all know which cop k!lled BIG, and who this cop worked for out of hrs...so Keffs story already has a hole in it

Poochie k!lled BIG, he's also dead now, got into a shootout with some gang back in 2003 and died. Although i wudnt be shocked to find out the LAPD wacked him because during the time Mz Wallace was trying to bring a case against them.

[pic - click to view]

I think you need to listen/watch/read your information again, glaring inaccuracies in some of the stuff you've written
 5 years ago '09        #53
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,637 | Props total: 4638 4638
 Play4keepz32 said:
If anyone thinks puff was scared of suge your a complete idiot ... Puff's power is 10 times more than suge's lol @ puff being scared he puts on this nice guy image.... Puff is teflon
not in LA homie. Suge was powerful back then, n when that n*gga Puff stepped on his turf it was a wrap for homeboy Biggie. it was almost too easy...they aint even have to come for BIG. BIG came to them n*ggas, stupidest decision of both they careers
 5 years ago '04        #54
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,780 | Props total: 11606 11606
 5 years ago '13        #55
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 bishop19 said:
I think you need to listen/watch/read your information again, glaring inaccuracies in some of the stuff you've written
instead of tellin me i have stated inacuracies, state them for me

The facts are simple you either believe Keffe D's version, which means both BIG and Pac were k!lled by the SS Crips

Or you believe SS Crips k!lled Pac for stomping out Babylane and Suge had his offduty cops k!ll BIG

Bigs mom believes a LAPD officer k!lled her son, Puff also believes the same theory.

Suge on the other hand believes the SS crips k!lled Pac and Big and points the finger at Puff..his story has been told through Chuck Phillips

And for a further theory, many people believe Suge Knight had Pac k!lled and then BIG k!lled

And then you have people who think Puff had Big k!lled

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 03-02-2013 at 02:42 PM..
 03-02-2013, 02:42 PM         #56
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
diddy won

still alive and making hundreds of millions

[pic - click to view]

yeah being coward is winning

03-02-2013, 02:58 PM         #57
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
not true and once mase left bad boy it was over

besides that car puff was driving in usher video was keefe d's. suge saw keefe d when they pulled up. thats how n*ggas started ridin out and once big came to l.a it was over. suge knew what it was. FBI was a part of it and so was lapd, thats why his murder unsolved with so much evidence. gtfoh, puff at that time was nowhere near as strong as suge
nah just lapd was apart of biggie's murder but u right suge was the most powerful guy in la at the time in 1996 and 1997 nobody wanted it with death row on a street level with them that is why nobody will ever find out what happen to biggie that night in l.a
 5 years ago '06        #58
bishop19 
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:

[pic - click to view]

well allow me to retort (Samuel L Jackson voice)

Also Kef knew Suge, so i guess Suge was in on it too? - true they knew each other

And just say Kef met Puff at some period of his life, that still dont mean he called a hit -

admitted by the guy himself, they cop who interviewed him confirmed that Keefe D used to act as security for puff in LA. Also reason why he was at the peterson museum place when BIG was k!lled

The ss crips travelled all the way over to Vegas at the request of Puff to k!ll Pac and Suge..and then k!lled BIG a year later for non-receipt of payment...thats Keffs story -

according to police reports Keefe D attended the f!ght. Babylane did not. He admits to going to Vegas for the f!ght alone not for hired gunning. BIG was k!lled by Suges request. Sources (vibe article by monster cody saying he discussed this with suge in prison and heard when suge said "we got the fat motherfu*ker" after big was k!lled, Keefe D's admission, Suge's baby mother admits this too. Non-receipt of payment had little to do with it.

When we all know which cop k!lled BIG, and who this cop worked for out of hrs...so Keffs story already has a hole in it - which cop?
 03-02-2013, 03:03 PM         #59
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bishop19 said:
well allow me to retort (Samuel L Jackson voice)

Also Kef knew Suge, so i guess Suge was in on it too? - true they knew each other

And just say Kef met Puff at some period of his life, that still dont mean he called a hit -

admitted by the guy himself, they cop who interviewed him confirmed that Keefe D used to act as security for puff in LA. Also reason why he was at the peterson museum place when BIG was k!lled

The ss crips travelled all the way over to Vegas at the request of Puff to k!ll Pac and Suge..and then k!lled BIG a year later for non-receipt of payment...thats Keffs story -

according to police reports Keefe D attended the f!ght. Babylane did not. He admits to going to Vegas for the f!ght alone not for hired gunning. BIG was k!lled by Suges request. Sources (vibe article by monster cody saying he discussed this with suge in prison and heard when suge said "we got the fat motherfu*ker" after big was k!lled, Keefe D's admission, Suge's baby mother admits this too. Non-receipt of payment had little to do with it.

When we all know which cop k!lled BIG, and who this cop worked for out of hrs...so Keffs story already has a hole in it - which cop?

first of all it wasn't even no cop that k!lled biggie it was that amir muhmmad dude that shot biggie the cops just set up everything for amir to do it.
 03-02-2013, 03:12 PM         #60
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
i also think that's how pac got information than henchman and jack was snitches and did work with the feds
nah pac got the information from his lawyer that hatian jack was a snitch because hatian jack is suppose to be this gangster but yet in still he never did no serious time in jail
for any of the crimes he commited.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy