P-Diddy Dances to Tupac ''My Ambitions as a Rider' and ''Hail Mary'' at LA All-Star Party

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 5 years ago '04        #22
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11672 11672
through the bs he knew the music was good
 5 years ago '07        #23
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 1052 1052
 HipHopFactz said:
I'm still not sold on Diddy..well Zip hiring someone to have Pac and Suge k!lled

I want to believe it, but something deep down tells me he didnt have anything to do with anything

Keffe D threw Diddys name into, but thats after rumors were circulating on MTV and VH1 and play by play account of what went down during the shooting, with everyones version. I think Keffe D just threw names up in the air, it was easy to point the finger at a famous rapper.

I personally think Keffe D and dem k!lled Pac for stomping Orlando out, also i think the hit was for whoeever was in the ride.

Suge however did have BIG k!lled, because he cud

your sleeping if you think puff aint have nothing to do with it!!!

so its a coincidence that puff knew keffe d and baby lane while he was alive? its a coincidence that he used baby lane for protection?

baby lane snatched the death row chain at puffys request.

puff was scared of suge and wanted him dead. puffys friends were beaten and forced to drink p!ss at suges request.

i would want pac and suge dead too if they are asking for my mothers home address. there was a war going on behind the scenes. sh*t was real.

puffys a bi*ch but he grew up and was surrounded by gangsters.
 5 years ago '13        #24
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
 majestic75 said:
Puffy wasn't afraid of Suge. The whole beef started because someone out of Bad Boy's camp k!lled one of Suge's friends in Georgia. Suge even admitted this. Puffy puts on a good act but he's just as big of a soulless bastard as Suge Knight. That's how he got where he is now.
You talkin about when diddy's former bodyguard/cousin Wolf popped suge's friend.
 5 years ago '13        #25
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38420 38420
 cankstoochie said:

so its a coincidence that puff knew keffe d and baby lane while he was alive? its a coincidence that he used baby lane for protection?

puff was scared of suge and wanted him dead. puffys friends were beaten and forced to drink p!ss at suges request.

i would want pac and suge dead too if they are asking for my mothers home address. there was a war going on behind the scenes. sh*t was real.

There is no proof or evidence if Puff ever met or knew Babylane or Keffe D. Just becausenKeffe D said so doesn make it true.

You have Keffe D telling many stories without any actual proof to back it up
 5 years ago '13        #26
space
space
 majestic75 said:
Puffy wasn't afraid of Suge. The whole beef started because someone out of Bad Boy's camp k!lled one of Suge's friends in Georgia. Suge even admitted this. Puffy puts on a good act but he's just as big of a soulless bastard as Suge Knight. That's how he got where he is now.
Puff was scared of Suge, thats why Wolf shot at Suge and his boy, to protect Puff.

Suge and his hommie went to a club after house party at JD's crib, they went to beat Puff up, soon as they got to the door Wolf shot at Suge and his boy and then ran away. His boy was shot, but didnt die untill a few days later from the wounds.
 03-02-2013, 09:09 AM         #27
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
Puff was scared of Suge, thats why Wolf shot at Suge and his boy, to protect Puff.

Suge and his hommie went to a club after house party at JD's crib, they went to beat Puff up, soon as they got to the door Wolf shot at Suge and his boy and then ran away. His boy was shot, but didnt die untill a few days later from the wounds.
What do you mean by "scared" ? In a physical form ? yes ! Diddy ain't gon' f!ght Suge.

But in a bizness/street/gangsta/goon dimension, Diddy wasn't scared of Suge. Diddy was just lowkey and he won.

Diddy might be one of the grimiest n*gga in Hip-hop
 5 years ago '13        #28
space
space
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
What do you mean by "scared" ? In a physical form ? yes ! Diddy ain't gon' f!ght Suge.

But in a bizness/street/gangsta/goon dimension, Diddy wasn't scared of Suge. Diddy was just lowkey and he won.

Diddy might be one of the grimiest n*gga in Hip-hop
He was scared of an a.ss whoopin, thus Wolf did what he did to save Puff that evening.

He lost his best artist and friend to some dumb beef with Suge Knight, which could have been solved without anyone getting shot.

Hip Hop lost, nobody won. $$$$ Aint gonna bring back BIG.

Diddy is grimey and did surround himself with the street element, at points he had no choice because they muscled in. However i still don't believe Diddy or Suge had a hand in Pac dying, that was some unfortunate sh*t of stomping out the wrong dude on the wrong day.

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 03-02-2013 at 09:24 AM..
 03-02-2013, 09:28 AM         #29
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
He was scared of an a.ss whoopin, thus Wolf did what he did to save Puff that evening.

He lost his best artist and friend to some dumb beef with Suge Knight, which could have been solved without anyone getting shot.

Hip Hop lost, nobody won. $$$$ Aint gonna bring back BIG.

Diddy is grimey and did surround himself with the street element, at points he had no choice because they muscled in. However i still don't believe Diddy or Suge had a hand in Pac dying, that was some unfortunate sh*t of stomping out the wrong dude on the wrong day.
Diddy doesn't need BIG anymore.

After BIG passed away, Diddy stole his verses and made an album and sold 10 million records. Now he's the richest rapper. He's the only winner in all that situation.
 03-02-2013, 09:30 AM         #30
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #31
space
space
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Diddy doesn't need BIG anymore.

After BIG passed away, Diddy stole his verses and made an album and sold 10 million records. Now he's the richest rapper. He's the only winner in all that situation.
You talk as if you know what goes on in Puffs mind or what and how he feels?

From what Puff has told us the worst pain in his life was losing BIG, so much so he doesnt even want to mention Suges name or talk about the bad times. If he was this street cold hearted k!ller you talk of, Suge would not be alive right now walking the streets with Katt Williams.

Puff didnt steal anything from BIG, those verses were recorded for Badboy, how can you steal something you own rights to?

03-02-2013, 09:42 AM         #32
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
You talk as if you know what goes on in Puffs mind or what and how he feels?

From what Puff has told us the worst pain in his life was losing BIG, so much so he doesnt even want to mention Suges name or talk about the bad times. If he was this street cold hearted k!ller you talk of, Suge would not be alive right now walking the streets with Katt Williams.

Puff didnt steal anything from BIG, those verses were recorded for Badboy, how can you steal something you own rights to?

Puff didn't care about Biggy, like he didn't care about all his artists.

This n*gga spent his life pimping out his artists.
 5 years ago '13        #33
space
space
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Puff didn't care about Biggy, like he didn't care about all his artists.

This n*gga spent his life pimping out his artists.
How do you know he didnt care about BIG?

His relationship with other artists has nothing to do with the artist he built his label with.

Jayz has had many fallings out with many of his artists, but his relationship with Bleek is still tighter than ever. 50 is still tight with Yayo, Dre is still tight with Snoop and so forth.

One relationship doesnt have a bearing on another relationship.
 03-02-2013, 09:57 AM         #34
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
How do you know he didnt care about BIG?

His relationship with other artists has nothing to do with the artist he built his label with.

Jayz has had many fallings out with many of his artists, but his relationship with Bleek is still tighter than ever. 50 is still tight with Yayo, Dre is still tight with Snoop and so forth.

One relationship doesnt have a bearing on another relationship.
You don't know either.

Well. Even if it's true, it doesn't change the fact that, in a business point of view, Diddy is the ONLY winner in that beef. Pac is dead, Biggie is dead and Suge... well he's in LA...

Diddy got 500 mil. in the bank and he's dancing in LA... on a Tupac song...
 5 years ago '13        #35
space
space
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
You don't know either.

Well. Even if it's true, it doesn't change the fact that, in a business point of view, Diddy is the ONLY winner in that beef. Pac is dead, Biggie is dead and Suge... well he's in LA...

Diddy got 500 mil. in the bank and he's dancing in LA... on a Tupac song...
All i know is Puff and the people around him say he tore up bad after BIG died, and he still is by his own accounts. I dont see why he would lie.

I think Diddy dancing to to 2pac songs is good to see, cuz it shows he put the bullsh*t behind him and can enjoy the classics Pac put down. Diddy knew Pac, whatever went down in 94, was whatever, but before that dudes were all hommies, so now dude is approaching 50, all that sh*t that went down when they were young men must seem trival.
 03-02-2013, 10:05 AM         #36
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
All i know is Puff and the people around him say he tore up bad after BIG died, and he still is by his own accounts. I dont see why he would lie.

I think Diddy dancing to to 2pac songs is good to see, cuz it shows he put the bullsh*t behind him and can enjoy the classics Pac put down. Diddy knew Pac, whatever went down in 94, was whatever, but before that dudes were all hommies, so now dude is approaching 50, all that sh*t that went down when they were young men must seem trival.
Who said that ? Cause I don't belive Puff...

And yeah, Puff put the bullsh*t behind, he is the only one who profited from that sh*t...
 5 years ago '06        #37
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3704 3704
 Im Soo Special said:
Diddy was literally afraid of Suge

This a sarcastic post right?
wolf k!lled suges homie.. they were all cool before hand...

Puff wasn't worried about suge till he got all the ru sets on the same page...

Even then ... they werent scared enought to stay out of l.a. (shoulda been tho).

Puff wasn't a softie.....
 5 years ago '06        #38
space
space
space
 cankstoochie said:

and backed by the MOB... while suge had connects to another mob family via his lawyer..

dudes out here thinking puff soft LMAO. Dude aint get to where he is by being a pushover. They felt safe enough to come to LA ...
 5 years ago '06        #39
space
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
L.A lost
and this... ROFLMAo... niccas died over nothing at this point... since everyone is cool now.
 5 years ago '13        #40
space
space
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Who said that ? Cause I don't belive Puff...

And yeah, Puff put the bullsh*t behind, he is the only one who profited from that sh*t...
Bigs mom, Bigs ex wife, Jadakiss

Bigs mom still does biz with Puff, was on the set with him everyday whgn they made Notorious. If she felt Puff had no love for her son, she wudnt be fu*kin with him. Bigs son still a part of Puffs life.

Afinie cut Suge out

Puff is made out to be a devil, yea dude is flash and cut throat with the biz and inthe early days was surrounded by street dudes, but which record label or rapper wasnt?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy